Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JustinktmSS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by JustinktmSS »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 11:08 am
That's the thing they will have to remember: once you put it online, it will stay online. Removing your shit is a dick move especially when there's a shit ton of indexing Google does. Then there's waybackmachine, which allows you to visit any past snapshots. So deleting your forum content is futile, for fuck's sake...

But in the same manner they feel wronged, they act against the forum they used as a tool to promote themselves. And that is the exact kind of attitude we despise: when your internet doesn't work, bitching at the cashier won't fix it.

The lobbies won’t last forever the games on a major downslope anyway. Sucks I can’t invite my kid to my “modded lobby” to play around on I was just trying to ask “privately” about that so the info isn’t out there but they took it as me stabbing at their hustle and tried selling me the tool and lobbies lol. This table definitely made the game more fun for me after logging 200 hrs in it with barely no rewards for the pieces I needed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Please explain:
1) what are - Refinement Primary and Refinement Attribute cheats? What do they do?
2) could you add a 3th mod slot to legengary gear via the cheat table?

dante345
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dante345 »

were is id for the mods

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Considering you posted the same question in two topics, I guess you're the kind who'd pay the bucks to get those lobbies. Why don't you find his Discord and leave us be? You won't get it from public posts. Thanks.

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 3:58 am
^ Considering you posted the same question in two topics, I guess you're the kind who'd pay the bucks to get those lobbies. Why don't you find his Discord and leave us be? You won't get it from public posts. Thanks.
lol im sorry that my curiosity gave you that impression. But if i was that type then i wouldnt be trying to figure it out at all, i would just pay for it. No need for the hostility.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:19 am
SunBeam wrote:
lol im sorry that my curiosity gave you that impression. But if i was that type then i wouldnt be trying to figure it out at all, i would just pay for it. No need for the hostility.
Man, I'm sick and tired of people trying to justify themselves. You asked the same thing TWICE in 2 different topics. It's CLEAR that's what you're after and I nicely told you to fuck off and find his Discord to learn more about it, ask your shit, buy his shit and so on. You don't want to pay for hacks, I got that. I also don't want you to continue spamming in your crusade, as.. let me repeat.. you will not find the information you want publicly posted on this or another forum. Why? Because they make money out of it. That's why. Hostility, my ass. It becomes like that when your posts show one thing, yet you vehemently deny what you wrote. It's not like you wrote your text very ambiguously, so that now you get the right to distort it and get out of some hoop you think I put you in.

Let me simplify it. You want a private lobby for free. You won't find it here, neither information on how to do it. So please move along.

As this is yet again proof of multi-player-related shit, I'm *this* close to closing this topic down.

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:38 am
KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:19 am
SunBeam wrote:
Man, I'm sick and tired of people trying to justify themselves. You asked the same thing TWICE in 2 different topics. It's CLEAR that's what you're after and I nicely told you to fuck off and find his Discord to learn more about it, ask your shit, buy his shit and so on. You don't want to pay for hacks, I got that. I also don't want you to continue spamming in your crusade, as.. let me repeat.. you will not find the information you want publicly posted on this or another forum. Why? Because they make money out of it. That's why. Hostility, my ass. It becomes like that when your posts show one thing, yet you vehemently deny what you wrote. It's not like you wrote your text very ambiguously, so that now you get the right to distort it and get out of some hoop you think I put you in.

Let me simplify it. You want a private lobby for free. You won't find it here, neither information on how to do it. So please move along.

As this is yet again proof of multi-player-related shit, I'm *this* close to closing this topic down.
lol ok, first of all wasnt tryna justify shit. You are no position to judge me or anyone else for that matter nor are you important enough to dish out justice. Yes its clear im trying to figure out how to do the lobbies so i can do the shit for free because i agreed with yall that what idlehands did wasnt cool. I was under the impression that this forum was a place for us to help each other and come with questions whenever we had them because thats what we have BEEN DOING FOR YEARS. Now i dont know what crawled up your ass and died that caused you to start acting like such a massive BITCH but i know this post is going to get my account deleted but idc. I aint never denying shit i wrote dumbass. I clearly said 1. I didnt know how they were doing shit and i was confused. 2. i responded to ANOTHER person who was also trying to figure it out because again, thats what this website was for allegedly. Also, bitch, you can shut down the entire fucking website and it wouldnt bother me a bit because a BITCH is running it.

Let me simplify it. Knowledge can be obtained anywhere, anyway. Only a dumbass bitch like you goes out of his way to impede knowledge. Im out.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:06 am
I was under the impression that this forum was a place for us to help each other and come with questions whenever we had them because thats what we have BEEN DOING FOR YEARS.
Does it say anywhere what you just said? The forum's purpose isn't to help YOU. That's what you indirectly transformed it into, cuz instead of learning how to making your own shit, you spend time posting countless questions and when replied to, you suddenly convert it into "everyone is helping everyone around here". That's how YOU got used to perceive this forum. Furthermore, this "help" you mention of is only for YOUR benefit. You gain something out of it, regardless if non-money-oriented. And since you seem to like disputing shit, I've checked your profile. You've only posted in 1 single topic, asking a lot of questions and replying with "ah ok, my bad". That's not fucking help, it's you wanting playing a game with elevated tools, just like any other cool kid around the block, while wasting everyone else's time. Instead of learning how to fucking use CE, rather than ticking boxes in a table T_T. So stop "teaching" me this and that, I can take a hint and research your ass. That's what you fuckers mostly forget: that you leave a trail of posts behind you, posts that really tell whoever's interested what you're made of, what are you interests and so on. Guess you never thought of that.. or that I would check what your 16 posts are all about? :D

P.S.1: You --> MIGHT <-- say (it means you didn't say it, OK?!?) -> "Yeah, you're talking cuz you're experienced" -> How the fuck did I become like that? I wasn't fucking born like that. Do your due diligence and learn to get there. If not interested, then stop bitching and find another forum to meet your needs.

P.S.2: You're "out", my ass. You'll respond to this post of mine, mark my word :D

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

Jesus can we just get back to what this whole thread was about now?

JustinktmSS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinktmSS »

danver wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:27 am
Jesus can we just get back to what this whole thread was about now?
I say just post on OP if you post anything other than question regarding the table post won’t be approved my mod

hardcore88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hardcore88 »

Literally the second sentence, first post, states no cheating in mp and people still asking for this.

luischen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luischen »

:( :( :( Hello, may who help me? I used CE to modify a weapon ID in the game, causing the game to enter, just enter the game screen, will collapse, pls someone to help me solve it, thank you very much! ! !

luischen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

重新: 外行表

Post by luischen »

Scareon wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:32 am
Captain America wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:51 am
PossiblyVino wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:32 am
Do not edit weapon IDs. Not sure if it is the same for armor, but editing weapon IDs will cause the weapon to go invis, if you relog with it equipped or even in your inventory it will perma crash you on logging forcing you to make a new account. Not sure if it's the same with stash, but I wouldn't risk it. Going through the campaign again and again isn't fun
Just encountered this too when testing. The fix without creating a whole new account is to download the demo and delete the character to prevent crashing in the full game. In the demo a character played on the full game cannot be used so it automatically switches character slots allowing you to access the main menu and delete your "bricked" character.
May I say Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar, you saved me so much heart ache by providing this fix.
Where is the path to delete "bricked"? If you can please tell me, please! ! !

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: 重新: 外行表

Post by Scareon »

luischen wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 5:40 pm
Scareon wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:32 am
Captain America wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:51 am

Just encountered this too when testing. The fix without creating a whole new account is to download the demo and delete the character to prevent crashing in the full game. In the demo a character played on the full game cannot be used so it automatically switches character slots allowing you to access the main menu and delete your "bricked" character.
May I say Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar, you saved me so much heart ache by providing this fix.
Where is the path to delete "bricked"? If you can please tell me, please! ! !
did you read the post? there is no path, load the demo and delete the save from in game

mootime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mootime »

Is there a table with the mods values i was wanting to use this to get my deathshields fortress back it disapeared when i was changing the secondary mod and got a dc.