Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by SunBeam »

^ He's gonna say him and PWiz aren't the same person. While his partner employs the kind of behavior you mentioned, STN, he will say he has nothing to do with it. But he's a fucking partner. He has a saying in it T_T. That's what I don't get. You can't come in then and say you're not affiliated with what your C H partner does, as that would invalidate your role. Wanting us to think he's a good guy struggling between the allegiance and bashing from the world? Come on, gimme a break...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Gentle reminder that there is another website that is wholesale reposting tables and trainers from everyone here claiming them as their own work. No link to original post, just a full copy paste of the original post as if they made it.

And if I may weigh in on this subject without getting bombarded with insults: Lets just give it a rest and leave Idlehands88's thread alone. It's got to be annoying getting constant notifications about something he doesn't care about.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

How do you change armor mods? Can't seem to find the addresses.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:45 pm
Gentle reminder that there is another website that is wholesale reposting tables and trainers from everyone here claiming them as their own work. No link to original post, just a full copy paste of the original post as if they made it.

And if I may weigh in on this subject without getting bombarded with insults: Lets just give it a rest and leave Idlehands88's thread alone. It's got to be annoying getting constant notifications about something he doesn't care about.
You can gently remind us which site. As for "notifications", the default state for the Notifications system is to notify when you're quoted and when a topic which you're subscribed for gets a new post. You are not automatically subscribed to a topic you create. So you are assuming Idlehands88 has subscribed to this topic. But then again, this isn't about him, it's about what annoys you seeing every once in a while. Ain't that right? The whole debacle started from claims related to a game feature, which is as much an off-topic as "how do I do this" coming from 1-posters not reading a single post in this topic is. Frankly, I'm tired doing the clean up in the Nth topic. I'll let STN decide on the outcome of this 'off-topic', as there's an on-going review of the situation.

XenoGenesis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XenoGenesis »

Lexacerbate wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:10 pm
im seeing the numbers changed in my game on my weapon but im not seeing the numbers in combat? @hardcore88
I'm having the exact same issue, did you manage to find a way to fix this? It appears as if the numbers are changing in the UI only and not in actual combat.

realdragon23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by realdragon23 »

anyone had the issue, that you get 4 secondary attributes on your armor instead of 4? eventhough you checked 3 for number of stats?
and the 4th is always random, when i set it to 2 the third is always random.. any workaround?

darkenemy11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by darkenemy11 »

realdragon23 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:31 am
anyone had the issue, that you get 4 secondary attributes on your armor instead of 4? eventhough you checked 3 for number of stats?
and the 4th is always random, when i set it to 2 the third is always random.. any workaround?
The game checks if you have 1 main and 2 secondary attributes. some of them are main attributes so if you added more than 1 of them in, the game is still gonna check for the 2 secondary's and add it if its missing.

MidnightFawn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MidnightFawn »

FrozenSkies wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:19 am
MidnightFawn wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:21 am
Hi All,

Hopefully someone can advise on this, within CE, I click on Cake-san's Dumper, then Unreal Engine, it opens the LUA Engine output window, and does it's thing, but that windows then dissapears, so I cannot see the armor ID's..

Anyone know if there is something silly I am doing, or something that fixes this..?

Well read the instructions carefully cause you maybe skiped the dissect Code step
Yes, my bad, all working good now, thank you for your reply though, much appreciated.. :) :-P

INOSMOKING
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by INOSMOKING »

hi, guys.I replaced the other gun id with Gatlin's id, and now I crash every time I open the game.I can't play this game anymore, what's the solution for me to delete that archive? so that my account doesn't crash again.thanks guy

kuutenrx7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuutenrx7 »

How do we go about editing mods? I've got most of the stuff working, but not sure how to swap mods around. I see it pointing to the address and the value number, but where do I find the value numbers for all the mods so I can change them around? Thanks!

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

- Updated the table after the update to fix the broken IDs for Shards/Attributes

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

kuutenrx7 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:27 pm
How do we go about editing mods? I've got most of the stuff working, but not sure how to swap mods around. I see it pointing to the address and the value number, but where do I find the value numbers for all the mods so I can change them around? Thanks!
I added a Video to the first post showing how to do that.

mepero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mepero »

Does anyone have an idea how to find the IDs of the mods?
I found two lists ModAssets_ICD_DataTable and ModAssets_DataTable. But the ideas dont match.
Some examples:
000001F8CFDE7B00 Stare into the Barrel 3 00845012:Stare into the Barrel
000001F8CFDEFC80 Buckshot Shells 2 00844DBB:Buckshot Shells
000001F8CFDE3F80 Sharpened Spike 00846EAB:Sharpened Spike
000001F8D0136D00 Move Groove 0084442B:Move Groove
The second id comes from ModAssets_DataTable. The frist one is from item structure.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

mepero wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:18 pm
Does anyone have an idea how to find the IDs of the mods?
I found two lists ModAssets_ICD_DataTable and ModAssets_DataTable. But the ideas dont match.
Some examples:
000001F8CFDE7B00 Stare into the Barrel 3 00845012:Stare into the Barrel
000001F8CFDEFC80 Buckshot Shells 2 00844DBB:Buckshot Shells
000001F8CFDE3F80 Sharpened Spike 00846EAB:Sharpened Spike
000001F8D0136D00 Move Groove 0084442B:Move Groove
The second id comes from ModAssets_DataTable. The frist one is from item structure.
In the first post is a video.

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

I'm still missing mods.
Do the ct12 solo and ct15 with friends.

Are you still branded now, or is there a tool. that you can bypass it?
The EAC remains active!

i would like to just play the t3 mods and then play normally again with friends.