Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
segamot
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:39 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by segamot »

KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:56 am
segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:38 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:30 am
That's something I didn't want to add as it'll just lead to people asking how to add that amount of Attributes. They could also break their whole game by corrupting their save if they don't add Attributes a safe way. Since saves are stored on the servers, there is no way to delete them if it gets corrupt, therefore making it so they can't play the game anymore. It'll probably just cause more harm than good if I add them :?
Oh my lord, I never thought about this. Should I delete the modded table?
mannnn idc if i break my game lol, lemme get that table with them pointers ;)
I don't delete the table. However, I added a warning. The table is on page 38.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KingJugg
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by KingJugg »

segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:06 am
KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:56 am
segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:38 am


Oh my lord, I never thought about this. Should I delete the modded table?
mannnn idc if i break my game lol, lemme get that table with them pointers ;)
I don't delete the table. However, I added a warning. The table is on page 38.
oh snap is it updated? i aint even look lol

edit: yeah it wont let me even open up the armor edit section since the game update. probably gotta update the modded table unless its just my stuff being stupid.

User avatar
segamot
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:39 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by segamot »

KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:33 am
segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:06 am
KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:56 am


mannnn idc if i break my game lol, lemme get that table with them pointers ;)
I don't delete the table. However, I added a warning. The table is on page 38.
oh snap is it updated? i aint even look lol

edit: yeah it wont let me even open up the armor edit section since the game update. probably gotta update the modded table unless its just my stuff being stupid.
The table has been updated. Both weapon and armor were tested and worked fine.

Schuldakt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 5:27 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Schuldakt »

Hi all, hoping someone can help me with this cheat table. I have properly bypassed EAC and dissected the code, saved it, loaded it, and then did all the unreal engine dumps. However I cannot seem to get anyone of the cheats to work at all either they tick and have no affect or they will not tick at all. Anyone got any insight on this?

Vodziak
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:02 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Vodziak »

segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:38 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:30 am
That's something I didn't want to add as it'll just lead to people asking how to add that amount of Attributes. They could also break their whole game by corrupting their save if they don't add Attributes a safe way. Since saves are stored on the servers, there is no way to delete them if it gets corrupt, therefore making it so they can't play the game anymore. It'll probably just cause more harm than good if I add them :?
Oh my lord, I never thought about this. Should I delete the modded table?
This is a very important statement !!! Playing with the table can ruin your saves and your game. We do everything at our own risk!

I will give myself as an example. I haven't had access to my account for a week. I got overwhelmed with editing my Pyro. Due to the fact that the data is stored on the servers, I cannot simply delete what I have destroyed.Of course, there is no need to count on technical support, after 18 messages with them, they still think that I have been wiped, even though I have described everything many times.

Fortunately, I accidentally managed to get around the current state, unfortunately this is only a solution for Steam users. I set up a second Steam account, shared the games from the first one and can keep playing (all from the beginning, of course).

I wrote this as a warning, not everyone has time to recreate the entire game from scratch. Not everyone has this game on steam and I don't know how my workaround will work with other platforms.
Unfortunately, we are dealing with one of the stupidest ideas in the gaming industry - permanent online.
Let's all bear that in mind. I greet you "cheaters" who play as they like!

User avatar
Idlehands88
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 590

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

Schuldakt wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:28 am
Hi all, hoping someone can help me with this cheat table. I have properly bypassed EAC and dissected the code, saved it, loaded it, and then did all the unreal engine dumps. However I cannot seem to get anyone of the cheats to work at all either they tick and have no affect or they will not tick at all. Anyone got any insight on this?
Make sure you are using the newest version of the cheat table and that your game is on version 1.04.0.0.

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:57 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by zeypherin »

A question should I dissect the code after every patch or its a one time thing?

User avatar
Idlehands88
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 590

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

zeypherin wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:38 am
A question should I dissect the code after every patch or its a one time thing?
Every Patch

Dark87it
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Dark87it »

Hi guys, I have a little problem .. I downloaded the table I managed to change some mods on some armor pieces and some weapons and so far everything is ok. Since I have good epic weapons with 85k firepower value I would like to know how I can raise this value because I couldn't figure out which parameter I need to change, I spent 2 hours there and I couldn't. I kindly ask you if you could explain me which parameters to use I would be grateful !!

User avatar
Idlehands88
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 590

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

Dark87it wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:40 am
Hi guys, I have a little problem .. I downloaded the table I managed to change some mods on some armor pieces and some weapons and so far everything is ok. Since I have good epic weapons with 85k firepower value I would like to know how I can raise this value because I couldn't figure out which parameter I need to change, I spent 2 hours there and I couldn't. I kindly ask you if you could explain me which parameters to use I would be grateful !!
Damage will increase it.

Dark87it
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Dark87it »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:49 am
Dark87it wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:40 am
Hi guys, I have a little problem .. I downloaded the table I managed to change some mods on some armor pieces and some weapons and so far everything is ok. Since I have good epic weapons with 85k firepower value I would like to know how I can raise this value because I couldn't figure out which parameter I need to change, I spent 2 hours there and I couldn't. I kindly ask you if you could explain me which parameters to use I would be grateful !!
Damage will increase it.
but the value that comes out on Damage is not the same as what I see on the weapon, I also thought it was Damage but I tried to change and nothing happened .. could you write me the correct step to do with an example?

User avatar
Idlehands88
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 590

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

Dark87it wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:54 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:49 am
Dark87it wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:40 am
Hi guys, I have a little problem .. I downloaded the table I managed to change some mods on some armor pieces and some weapons and so far everything is ok. Since I have good epic weapons with 85k firepower value I would like to know how I can raise this value because I couldn't figure out which parameter I need to change, I spent 2 hours there and I couldn't. I kindly ask you if you could explain me which parameters to use I would be grateful !!
Damage will increase it.
but the value that comes out on Damage is not the same as what I see on the weapon, I also thought it was Damage but I tried to change and nothing happened .. could you write me the correct step to do with an example?
Firepower is a combination of Damage, Firerate, etc. The value won't be the same as just what Damage is, look at the bottom of the weapon's popup, you'll see the Damage value there. Also it says in the Cheat Table that you have to relog to see the change for Damage (go back to main menu after saving).

Dark87it
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Dark87it »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:00 am
Dark87it wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:54 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:49 am


Damage will increase it.
but the value that comes out on Damage is not the same as what I see on the weapon, I also thought it was Damage but I tried to change and nothing happened .. could you write me the correct step to do with an example?
Firepower is a combination of Damage, Firerate, etc. The value won't be the same as just what Damage is, look at the bottom of the weapon's popup, you'll see the Damage value there. Also it says in the Cheat Table that you have to relog to see the change for Damage (go back to main menu after saving).
it happened to me that after changing the damage value below in the lower part of the weapon, per character it became invisible and everything crashed why?
When you say to save are you going to click on "Save dissect code" ??

User avatar
Idlehands88
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 590

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

Dark87it wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:06 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:00 am
Dark87it wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:54 am


but the value that comes out on Damage is not the same as what I see on the weapon, I also thought it was Damage but I tried to change and nothing happened .. could you write me the correct step to do with an example?
Firepower is a combination of Damage, Firerate, etc. The value won't be the same as just what Damage is, look at the bottom of the weapon's popup, you'll see the Damage value there. Also it says in the Cheat Table that you have to relog to see the change for Damage (go back to main menu after saving).
it happened to me that after changing the damage value below in the lower part of the weapon, per character it became invisible and everything crashed why?
When you say to save are you going to click on "Save dissect code" ??
Just swap an equipped item, the game will save then.

KingJugg
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by KingJugg »

segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:17 am
KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:33 am
segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:06 am


I don't delete the table. However, I added a warning. The table is on page 38.
oh snap is it updated? i aint even look lol

edit: yeah it wont let me even open up the armor edit section since the game update. probably gotta update the modded table unless its just my stuff being stupid.
The table has been updated. Both weapon and armor were tested and worked fine.
ok it was something going on on my end.

new problem tho, with the new update something happens with the 6th stat on boots. every pair of boots i add a 6th stat to mess up. its like the code gets lost or something and it ends up as an empty stat. i even having working stats in the 7th and 8th stat slots but no matter what stat i put in the 6th slot it wont work.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AfternauL, FurythePaladin, Google Adsense [Bot], grantz91, LordGrimoire, MistaJeeves, NoThanksLol, thsdss