Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Scareon »

Two questions about the game/cheats :

1) Did anyone found a way to increase the size of the inventory?
For example the "only 30 primary weapons" is stupid and way too low in a game with so many unique weapons. i know there is a chest with 100 slots but still. Anyway if someone found a "fix" for this please share it to us :)

I have not found this to be an option yet.

2) Do you also get always the same legendary all the time ?
I raised LootRarityModifier and LuckLevel to get more Legendary items but for armor parts : i only get the same few items, like 3 boots, 3 gloves, 2 pants, 4 chests, and 9 headgear. I should at least get the other parts to complete the 9 "sets" started with the helmets right ? Because right now i have only one full set, the Cannonball one.
The list of Legandary items available for drops depends on the map you are on i presume ? So that's mean that where are i am right now in story mode only allow this low number of armors items to be looted?
Because for weapons i get many of them, i mean many different items, i had more that 50 unique leg weapons in my hand, so it's strange to be so limited for armor parts only o_o
[/quote]

If you want the other sets make your character level 30 and world level 15, most of the items will drop for you over time however some of the items for the legendary sets only drop from the final expedition mission which only unlocks after you finish the story.

At this point in time the final expedition is impossible to complete within the gold time requirement solo which sucks if you are trying to maximise your legendary drop chance.

I recommend finding a mod that lets you increase world speed, the world speeds up but the timer is server side so it doesnt speed up at all, found one and set the world to 1.6 x speed and finished with a minute or so left on the timer.

To be specific I set the player speed to 1.7 and world speed to 1.6 and boosted my anomaly power to be able to one shot everything just to see if I could beat it in time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

8bitQueso wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:17 am
isamudysan wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:10 am
FrozenSkies wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:47 pm

1.Open the Game with EAC bypassed
2.Load into the game
3.Dissect the code
4.under unreal engine Dump the Objects
5.open the dumped object file and search for the MODs that i listed (if you want them)
6. copy the adress of the mod you want (behind the [xxxxxxx] )
7.Paste it into your armor mod slot
8.????
9.Profit
thx for this :D
I'm still lost, I was able to get up to the "paste it into your mod slot" before getting confused because I have the picture guides that were posted a while back... I'm stumped here.
hope the image is self explanatory:

[Link]

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

isamudysan wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:45 am
8bitQueso wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:17 am
isamudysan wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:10 am

thx for this :D
I'm still lost, I was able to get up to the "paste it into your mod slot" before getting confused because I have the picture guides that were posted a while back... I'm stumped here.
hope the image is self explanatory:

[Link]
Hey where do you get mod id for the current game like that? i want to unlock all mod this way

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeypherin »

acecel wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:03 am
2) Do you also get always the same legendary all the time ?
I raised LootRarityModifier and LuckLevel to get more Legendary items but for armor parts : i only get the same few items, like 3 boots, 3 gloves, 2 pants, 4 chests, and 9 headgear. I should at least get the other parts to complete the 9 "sets" started with the helmets right ? Because right now i have only one full set, the Cannonball one.
The list of Legandary items available for drops depends on the map you are on i presume ? So that's mean that where are i am right now in story mode only allow this low number of armors items to be looted?
Because for weapons i get many of them, i mean many different items, i had more that 50 unique leg weapons in my hand, so it's strange to be so limited for armor parts only o_o
The loot tables are fixed. So some set items will only drop in expeditions at a certain tier level. For each class specific set one can find 2 pieces as world drops in the game, reward from the hunt quests etc. The third piece only drops from tier 6 expeditions onwards. The remaining two pieces are probably at higher CT levels.

sotoayam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sotoayam »

I tried to edit the mod of my epic/purple armor, but after re-login it reverted to the original one, i assume we can't permanently change the stats of our equip with this table?

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

may i request i assume would be an easy add to the table changing from female to male or vice versa? @idlehands88

Zeribos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeribos »

So far Eye of The Storm(Silver) seems to be a good place for loot with the Legendary loot modifier, also there's no way to get Gold on it killed everything instantly and all 3 pillars were down around the 06:10 mins mark before the boss fight with Yagak.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

Do you instantly get flagged as "cheater" by any of the scripts or by using eac bypass? My gear got deleted from the bug and I want to get new ones with the same-ish mods but don't want to get flagged instantly.

beeboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beeboy »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:11 pm
Do you instantly get flagged as "cheater" by any of the scripts or by using eac bypass? My gear got deleted from the bug and I want to get new ones with the same-ish mods but don't want to get flagged instantly.
Nobody knows for sure, so assume the worst to be safe

GRVTY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRVTY »

sotoayam wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:45 am
I tried to edit the mod of my epic/purple armor, but after re-login it reverted to the original one, i assume we can't permanently change the stats of our equip with this table?
Make sure that after you change the mods you allow the game to auto save. So what I do is change the mods and then buy a weapon from Tiago. This causes the game to save right there. After that save then re log and the mod will stick. Alternatively you can fast travel via the truck to another location. This also causes auto save to happen. You can tell an auto save is happening by looking at the bottom right of your screen just above your secondary. Once you see the yellow circle there thats how you know it's auto saving.

MattDay2u
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders Table

Post by MattDay2u »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:47 pm
The92Ghost wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:43 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:42 pm

Go to the EAC folder (\Steam\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS\EasyAntiCheat\) and rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.BAK and EasyAntiCheat_x86.BAK. Then Extract the dlls in the .rar file into the folder.

Thanks to SunBeam for making and supplying these dlls.
-> The password listed in the attachment is failing for me. The files seem to extract, but are 0 KB. (??) The game won't launch with them.

8bitQueso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 8bitQueso »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:11 pm
Do you instantly get flagged as a "cheater" by any of the scripts or by using EAC bypass? My gear got deleted from the bug and I want to get new ones with the same-ish mods but don't want to get flagged instantly.
Just bypassing EAC to run the table is enough for PCF to label you a cheater. When the game first launched I would get a "Suspicious Activity Detected" message, which would be the basic "we see what you're doing" message. I stopped getting those messages recently so IDK.

In a future patch, they're adding the "subtle watermark" so any marked accounts that make videos can be identified as cheater accounts. PCF gave you an option to delete your demo characters before the game launched to clear the flags, but I and plenty of other people were getting the "Suspicious Activity" message anyways.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

UPDATE

- Added Drop Pod to the Player Currency

outrider99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by outrider99 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:04 pm
UPDATE

- Added Drop Pod to the Player Currency
I sent you a private message with a question.

Thanks in advance.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

How to buff/ change firepower of a gun? Using your table, I can't seem to find the firepower option?