Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Messy6666 »

mootime wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 9:38 am
Is there a table with the mods values i was wanting to use this to get my deathshields fortress back it disapeared when i was changing the secondary mod and got a dc.
for me Fortress is: 00000215E0B6C100
i am afraid i don't know if it would be the same for you tho
just try it out i guess

edit. ps yep it's this table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mootime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mootime »

Thanks Singul but when i use that value it instantly crashs my game im on pc btw and just using cheat engine itself with the table on this forum

baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baeberry »

mootime wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:38 pm
Thanks Singul but when i use that value it instantly crashs my game im on pc btw and just using cheat engine itself with the table on this forum
I'm up for the challenge. I want to see if I'm able to change your mod. PM me your Discord details and I'll see what I can do.

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

mootime wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 9:38 am
Is there a table with the mods values i was wanting to use this to get my deathshields fortress back it disapeared when i was changing the secondary mod and got a dc.
So i got the highroller by searching the weapon ids... then changing a different legendary to. the id for the high roller... i logged out anf back in i think and it had the mods for the high roller not the crappy legend i changed from. Then I could see the mod ID i needed. I copied and pasted to a purple and dismantled the purple. I suppose you could try with deathshield to get the mod id. Thanks again to everyone here.

TheBoredGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders Table

Post by TheBoredGuy »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:48 pm
cjlhessing wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:13 pm
Sorry to be a nuisance but I have a question I hope someone can help with. So Iv managed to change weapon damage and item level. I saw there are some new legendary weapons but not sure how to go about changing an unwanted gun to a new gun. I assume it’s by typing in an id like in other games but I haven’t seen a repository of weapon/item id codes.

Apologies if I’m an idiot.
You have to use the Get Weapon IDs script.
How do I see/use this Get Weapon ID Script? I'm extremely new to all of this code stuff, and I already dissected the code from the earlier post

dante345
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dante345 »

anyone no the ID of Detonator and Death sentence

Prant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Prant »

All this drama over legendary drop rate? I'll just leave this here...
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT_Luck,OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe,F3 41 0F 10 B7 B8 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT_Luck)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov [r15+000001B8],(Float)1000
movss xmm6,[r15+000001B8]
jmp return

INJECT_Luck:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_Luck)

[DISABLE]

INJECT_Luck:
db F3 41 0F 10 B7 B8 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT_Luck)
dealloc(newmem)
Of course, only for use in single player. :roll:

dante345
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dante345 »

TheBoredGuy wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 3:11 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
cjlhessing wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:13 pm
Sorry to be a nuisance but I have a question I hope someone can help with. So Iv managed to change weapon damage and item level. I saw there are some new legendary weapons but not sure how to go about changing an unwanted gun to a new gun. I assume it’s by typing in an id like in other games but I haven’t seen a repository of weapon/item id codes.

Apologies if I’m an idiot.
How do I see/use this Get Weapon ID Script? I'm extremely new to all of this code stuff, and I already dissected the code from the earlier post
load in the dissected code then click on unreal engine and wen it is done click on Weapon ID

TheBoredGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBoredGuy »

dante345 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 4:48 pm
TheBoredGuy wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 3:11 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:

load in the dissected code then click on unreal engine and wen it is done click on Weapon ID
I found it lol it was in a different section than Unreal Engine, still new and dont know how to search for my armor vs armor that is in a stash but I will mess around and search this forum for more tips and help before asking more, thanks for the help

AntecZion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AntecZion »

Video Tutorial on Finding and Changing Mod IDs
can't find it on first post how do i find the address for the mods i can do all the rest just not the mods please help

TheBoredGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBoredGuy »

Ok, I now see how to find ID's of armor and Weapons, with Get Weapon/Armor IDs. However, since I am fresh baby spawn in the coding realm and you are all experts, I will continue to rely on you guys for help until I can walk on my own two feet. With the ID's of weapons, I cant type ID into the Value & Search bar, since it is an ID and not a Value, that much I understand. Where to go from here, is the problem... I am lost. If anyone can help me it would be great, I just need a simple walkthrough. I don't know what "Base" is or anything like the P -> 000000. My brain thinks about too many things making it hard for me coding (epsecially since I have 0 experience in coding), like I found a weapon code, but I have 2 of those weapons, how will I know if I'm editing my equipped weapon, or the stashed one in my stash/backbag.

My end goals are
1.) editing legendary armor attributes so they are not fixed, I can make them whatever attributes I want.
2.) If goal 1 is not possible, I just want to edit weapon damage, and mods placed in armor mod slots

DivineOven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DivineOven »

Thanks, works well.

unitryderz93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unitryderz93 »

i am obviously doing something wrong, cant edit any Armor or weapons :(

unitryderz93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unitryderz93 »

Cant relog? get stuck on return to lobby?

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

unitryderz93 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 5:43 am
Cant relog? get stuck on return to lobby?
This seems to randomly happen, could be the bypass. I just hard restart. To edit armor you have to be careful what you click on so you dont break stuff. I load the unreal script, then you you can run the armor or weapon id script. NOTE.. the highlighed in hand weapon is the item edited and the armor is easier to edit but you need to hit v... for me... the zoom in on the piece you are wanting to edit. With the weapons. you need to level them one level to get the change to take effect and or relog. Armor the change of id is instant but again i just bump them one level to get the change to stick. good luck, I am new to this but teaching myself.