Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
testuser001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by testuser001 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:50 am
testuser001 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:28 am
Really appreciate the swift update for this game :D . Is there a way to download previous version tables? And did try the process from the previous thread adding 0x60 to the ID address but it crashes the game for legendary armour & weapons. Not sure how to increase the attributes for legendary. Should the items be downgraded then upgraded back?
You can't edit Legendary items, the game reverts their Attributes and Mods back to what they are supposed to be. To edit them you have to change them to Epic Rarity and leave them Epic.
I did try this but when changing the no.of attributes from 3 to 4, the game crashes, even after changing the item to Epic. Is it supposed to done by saving the item rarity and then change the attributes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

testuser001 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
testuser001 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:28 am
Really appreciate the swift update for this game :D . Is there a way to download previous version tables? And did try the process from the previous thread adding 0x60 to the ID address but it crashes the game for legendary armour & weapons. Not sure how to increase the attributes for legendary. Should the items be downgraded then upgraded back?
You can't edit Legendary items, the game reverts their Attributes and Mods back to what they are supposed to be. To edit them you have to change them to Epic Rarity and leave them Epic.
I did try this but when changing the no.of attributes from 3 to 4, the game crashes, even after changing the item to Epic. Is it supposed to done by saving the item rarity and then change the attributes
Changing the number of attributes is not easy, as if you don't move them to the Empty Offset the game will crash as the info after the Attributes are not correct Attribute data, which causes the game to crash.

gabor8418
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gabor8418 »

Hey guys, I am trying to change the attribute on the boots from health to anomaly, So i manged to change it to anomaly but it's 0 and its in % can you please help me out? On weapon is easy but on Armor seems a little changeling

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

gabor8418 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:51 pm
Hey guys, I am trying to change the attribute on the boots from health to anomaly, So i manged to change it to anomaly but it's 0 and its in % can you please help me out? On weapon is easy but on Armor seems a little changeling
After you change the Attribute you have to save and relog to see the updated values.

testuser001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by testuser001 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:33 pm
testuser001 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:

Changing the number of attributes is not easy, as if you don't move them to the Empty Offset the game will crash as the info after the Attributes are not correct Attribute data, which causes the game to crash.
Ok, can you mention the process how to change the attributes & add more than 3 since I did the empty offset but it does get stuck and then crashes.

gabor8418
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gabor8418 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:46 pm
gabor8418 wrote:
After you change the Attribute you have to save and relog to see the updated values.
I do that, and it changes back to Anomaly 0% even though i change the stats from percentage into flat

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Guys what tricks I can do to increase my Cooldown Reduction stats? I try to make my skills little faster but I don't know how to increase the Cooldown Reduction value on armor. Any ideas?

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Esrin wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:10 pm
segamot wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:36 am
I added all pointers for 15 attribute slots on both weapon and armor. You just need to ask for a permission from Idlehands88. Then I will upload the modified table. :roll:

could you add "Max Improve Stage" for the extra attributes 6-15 so we can upgrade them ? or am I missing how you do that (beyond the original tables 5 TY!
You don't need "Max Improve Stage". Just change "Improve Stage" to 25, save and relog. The attribute will be the at cap value.
Idlehands88 wrote:
I asked you this question before and another questions. You have ignored me. If i did something wrong or upset you, please tell me.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

gabor8418 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:19 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:46 pm
gabor8418 wrote:
I do that, and it changes back to Anomaly 0% even though i change the stats from percentage into flat
There are two anomaly IDs. Top one and bottom one. Make sure you select the top one not the other. In fact, there are only 15 attributes that work at the moment. The others that not work such as crit chance, etc. will always have 0% if you add them to your gear.
Last edited by segamot on Sun May 02, 2021 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:55 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
I asked you this question before and another questions. You have ignored me. If i did something wrong or upset you, please tell me.
No you didn't, it's just not an easy to explain process and 95% of the time people I try to help don't get it unless I walk them through it via discord's screenshare. So most of the time I just don't reply to people that ask that. It's nothing personal, it's just a tiresome process lol.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:06 am
segamot wrote:
Idlehands88 wrote:
No you didn't, it's just not an easy to explain process and 95% of the time people I try to help don't get it unless I walk them through it via discord's screenshare. So most of the time I just don't reply to people that ask that. It's nothing personal, it's just a tiresome process lol.
Glad to know that I didn't upset you bro. And what about adding my pointers to your table?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:13 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:06 am
segamot wrote:

Glad to know that I didn't upset you bro. And what about adding my pointers to your table?
That's something I didn't want to add as it'll just lead to people asking how to add that amount of Attributes. They could also break their whole game by corrupting their save if they don't add Attributes a safe way. Since saves are stored on the servers, there is no way to delete them if it gets corrupt, therefore making it so they can't play the game anymore. It'll probably just cause more harm than good if I add them :?

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:30 am
That's something I didn't want to add as it'll just lead to people asking how to add that amount of Attributes. They could also break their whole game by corrupting their save if they don't add Attributes a safe way. Since saves are stored on the servers, there is no way to delete them if it gets corrupt, therefore making it so they can't play the game anymore. It'll probably just cause more harm than good if I add them :?
Oh my lord, I never thought about this. Should I delete the modded table?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:38 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
It's up to you, or you could add a warning to it saying that adding more Attributes could corrupt there save and make the game unplayable lol.

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

segamot wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:38 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
mannnn idc if i break my game lol, lemme get that table with them pointers ;)