Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

UPDATE

- Added No Skill Cooldowns (toggleable script for easier use)
- Added Reset Skill Cooldowns (use to remove the effect of No Skill Cooldowns)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cungkringg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cungkringg »

I think i've done goofed, After using the legendary drop script, after i equipped the weapon my game keeps crashing to the point i cant even log in the game anymore lol anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: nvm, restarted my pc and everything is fine
Last edited by cungkringg on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

If someone has the watermark can they post a screenshot? i want to know if its liviable. Thank you.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am
If someone has the watermark can they post a screenshot? i want to know if its liviable. Thank you.
They haven't added the Watermark yet, you only get flagged as a cheater atm.

zeypherin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeypherin »

Hmm changed one legendary armor into another. Problem Is the stats on the armor like Max health, cool down reduction etc do not change to the new legendary armor's values like Anomaly power, Status power and CDR. The mods changed, item name and looks changed but the armor stats did not.

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

cungkringg wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:46 am
I think i've done goofed, After using the legendary drop script, after i equipped the weapon my game keeps crashing to the point i cant even log in the game anymore lol anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: nvm, restarted my pc and everything is fine
If you ever break a character you should download the demo and log into your account, the system flags your new characters as inactive and doesn't read the data so you can jump on the demo version and delete the broken character, happened to me once and I could not log onto my account at all until I deleted that character.

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

Is it possible to edit max wearable item level?

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

anyone by chance have the names of all Non set legendarys like the Cranium of a lost creature so on....?

chriszz25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chriszz25 »

I'm sorry, I don't quite get about being flagged, I don't know how would you know if you get flagged as a cheater, would there be a pop-up on lobby that you are flagged as a cheater or they will send you an email?

hardcore88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hardcore88 »

chriszz25 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:23 am
I'm sorry, I don't quite get about being flagged, I don't know how would you know if you get flagged as a cheater, would there be a pop-up on lobby that you are flagged as a cheater or they will send you an email?
If you dont want to the risk getting flagged, dont cheat.
Or at least play on a second account.

Maybe take a look at this:
The92Ghost wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:51 pm
orbitaldrop wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:19 pm
They did say that they will add the watermark in at a later date, so there's no way to tell if you're flagged right now, unless they tell you in the login screen or something.
The watermark is already there. A player in Steam reported it. They said that their account was flagged already since they used Trainer back in the Demo. Therefore, please note that if you don't play with other players, you are pretty safe. Of course, playing with other players will be wise to turn everything off.

As far as maximizing your skills go, that is a pure red flag for your account. I don't recommend it because you will definitely get flagged for getting all skills. You are already walking on thin ice, don't overdo it with the cheats unless you want to be flagged.
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:00 pm
alabasca wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:03 pm
anyway to check flag? like watermark or something else :<
Watermark doesn't exist yet. If you're flagged, it will say something along the lines of "Suspicious activity detected on this account, matchmaking will be limited". Saw it online, haven't picked up the full game yet myself so I can't confirm.
No source

chriszz25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chriszz25 »

hardcore88 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:40 am
chriszz25 wrote:
If you dont want to the risk getting flagged, dont cheat.
Or at least play on a second account.

Maybe take a look at this:
The92Ghost wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:51 pm
orbitaldrop wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:19 pm
They did say that they will add the watermark in at a later date, so there's no way to tell if you're flagged right now, unless they tell you in the login screen or something.
The watermark is already there. A player in Steam reported it. They said that their account was flagged already since they used Trainer back in the Demo. Therefore, please note that if you don't play with other players, you are pretty safe. Of course, playing with other players will be wise to turn everything off.

As far as maximizing your skills go, that is a pure red flag for your account. I don't recommend it because you will definitely get flagged for getting all skills. You are already walking on thin ice, don't overdo it with the cheats unless you want to be flagged.
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:00 pm
alabasca wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:03 pm
anyway to check flag? like watermark or something else :<
Watermark doesn't exist yet. If you're flagged, it will say something along the lines of "Suspicious activity detected on this account, matchmaking will be limited". Saw it online, haven't picked up the full game yet myself so I can't confirm.
No source
Oh, okay. Thanks. I was just wondering that if there is any way that you would know if you're already flagged, cause so far on my dummy account isn't flagged, I just want to know if how would I know if I got flagged and now I know, thanks again.

Zeribos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeribos »

I take it still works? After seeing the changes (the one regarding expeditions ) not sure I can grind loot effectively to reach the endgame.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

chriszz25 wrote:
When you start the game and can see your character in the lobby, you'll get a pop up that says something along the lines of "We've Dedicated Suspicious Activity On Your Account."

beeboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beeboy »

Zeribos wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:57 pm
I take it still works? After seeing the changes (the one regarding expeditions ) not sure I can grind loot effectively to reach the endgame.
Yes. It was only updated server side.
The client will be updated next week then an update to the table will be needed

amukaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amukaz »

Anyone know how to find mods Ids? Im trying to add a mod to the item and i would like to search for the mods using similar code to this

Code: Select all

local dict=StaticFindObjectAlgo('/Game/Inventory/DataTables/Armors_DataTable.Armors_DataTable')+0x30
for i=0,readInteger(dict+8)-1 do
  local pointer=readPointer(dict)+i*0x18
  local fname=readQword(pointer)
  pointer=readPointer(readPointer(pointer+8)+8)+0x28
  local len=readInteger(pointer+8)
  pointer=readPointer(pointer)
  name=readString(pointer,len*2,true)
  print(string.format('%08X:%s',fname,name))
end