Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gencrocks
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Table

Post by Gencrocks »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:50 am
how do i know if im flagged?im lvl 12 in world lvl 10 and cant find any ppl in mp,or im flagged already or the matchmaking is fucked.
anyone want to test the mp with me?if yes,add me,my friend code in steam is 1150826879
It’s probably because there are no lvl 12 players in WT10. Even lvl 30 players having hard time at WT10

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

request for adding drop pod resources.

more info about it: [Link]

cheers :)

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

Will swapping legendary items via the Armor edit script and item ID work? Once you reload the game, will the items automatically update to the swapped item or will I have to manually edit the stats/mods/etc.?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Sxsxarael wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:08 am
Will swapping legendary items via the Armor edit script and item ID work? Once you reload the game, will the items automatically update to the swapped item or will I have to manually edit the stats/mods/etc.?
it auto updates the gear to the id you edited in.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Sxsxarael wrote:
They'll get the Mods that it's supposed to have if you also set the Rarity to Legendary, then restart your game.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

The92Ghost wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:45 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:37 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:16 pm
Files are fine, it's their server that's causing that. [Link]
Pretty much the reason I'm not buying the game. Always online is a stupid idea for what is basically a worse version of Borderlands coop experience (3 player max SMH).
The game is actually pretty good with the trainer that is, but yeah that bullshit all the time online, is completely stupid in my personal opinion. This game is not an MMO, it should be just CO-OP and only by choice. They should make the game available for local playing only.
About the same here, requiring online connection to play solo in a game is such a stupidity, and it is extremely damaging for the player. You pay for something but you can't play while servers are down like right now, or during a maintenance, or when the company decide to close the servers 1 year later ...
You bought something and yet they prevent you from using it for now good reason at all, even to prevent piracy it's not 100% effective method since we sometimes have bypass like for this game for instance.
The presence of this "required connection" may be in preparation for a future cash/item shop like many company did in the last few years (adding an item shop discretely after a few weeks so reviews/tests don't speak about it), and adding cash shop in a Buy To Play game should be illegal. :x

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Captain America wrote:

Being able to edit each ressources/credits value would be awesome too. There is the cheat that force 99999 but i would like to edit only one of them at a time. I did it once manually by searching the value but i was not able to find a proper pointer to save it's location.

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:12 am
They'll get the Mods that it's supposed to have if you also set the Rarity to Legendary, then restart your game.
Thanks! Tried it and was able to swap legendary armors, however I can't make it work for weapons using the same steps. Only the model and name changes. Rarity does not change even when set to Legendary on the table. Any ideas?

orionmage234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orionmage234 »

Requesting legendary drops table, first post... sorry not trying to LEECH

Edit: I just used the table... Thanks man... you the best
Last edited by orionmage234 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:12 am
Sxsxarael wrote:
I forgot to say, thanks a lot for your table, i love it and i am amazed at the number of properties we can edit (effectively) for an "online only" game, which confirm that most of the intelligence is client-sided and the server is added only to serve as a DRM.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Captain America wrote:

Yes please!

orionmage234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orionmage234 »

Code: Select all

INJECT_DropRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_DropRarity)
quick question again....

I'm using an older version of CE, this instruction

nop 4
is it the same as

INJECT_DropRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_DropRarity)
???

If its not too much of a problem please answer 8-)

lynxxyarly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lynxxyarly »

AWarInternal wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:56 am
Is anyone else having issues turning weapons into Legendary's in the trainer? I converted a rare rifle into a legendary weapon via weapon ID. And the asset and weapon name all changed to reflect that it is now the new legendary weapon (it looks like the leggo and it is named the same name as the leggo).

When I use the rarity level changer in the trainer and change the rarity from "common" to "legendary" and make sure the game saves, it doesn't actually except the change in rarity level and my new "legendary" weapon stays rated as a blue. Am I attempting to change the rarity of the weapon in an incorrect manner?
Would also be curious to know about this. Was just messing around with it and it doesn't appear to change the item quality. Do we need to check the box for the red mark to 'lock it in' then quit the game to save the changes?

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

I noticed I cannot seem to make changes to rarity on weapons. Is anyone else having that issue?

As for legendary weapons, if you have a legendary and you want to change it to a different one, you can use the ID (once you find the ID by following Idle's instructions on page 1 - viewtopic.php?p=185452#p185452) to replace on an existing legendary and the relog to get the new legendary with the correct perks on it.

E.g. - you have a Grim Marrow and you replace its ID with the ID of the Thunderbird and save the game and log off and back in --> you will now have the Thunderbird with it's legit perks instead of the Grim Marrow.

But I'm trying to figure out how to turn a blue or a purple into a legendary weapon. I replace the ID and it changes the weapon, but changing the rarity in the table doesn't seem to work for some reason. Any thoughts?

devertuals
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devertuals »

Could we get a youtube tutorial on this?