Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DreamMonty2001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

UE4 Dumper

Post by DreamMonty2001 »

im trying to find the UE4 dumper you posted so i can use it on outriders. and also do i need some kind of dll for the dumper for outriders?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DreamMonty2001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by DreamMonty2001 »

Isnt there a dumper for outriders i need to change the mods on them?

kabos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kabos »

Vodziak wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:45 pm
noodlecup wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:58 pm
Vodziak wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:44 pm

I feel sorry. But unfortunately, if you have the same, file verification and reinstallation will not help the data issue on the servers. What error codes do you have, maybe it's different. Mine is: before patch (1.04) EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x00000330,
after the patch EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000033c.
Ah i see, oh well it was my fault for saving it when i knew that weapon didn't look right lol, so is on me, i was just looking to see if there was a fix i could do but oh well, and it's the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000033c.
We made exactly the same mistake :(
you can fix this you need to press ESC rapidly fast after authenticating you can get your outriders screen then delete the one you make something worng on it

sorry for my bad english

kabos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kabos »

Vodziak wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:26 am

This is a very important statement !!! Playing with the table can ruin your saves and your game. We do everything at our own risk!

I will give myself as an example. I haven't had access to my account for a week. I got overwhelmed with editing my Pyro. Due to the fact that the data is stored on the servers, I cannot simply delete what I have destroyed.Of course, there is no need to count on technical support, after 18 messages with them, they still think that I have been wiped, even though I have described everything many times.

Fortunately, I accidentally managed to get around the current state, unfortunately this is only a solution for Steam users. I set up a second Steam account, shared the games from the first one and can keep playing (all from the beginning, of course).

I wrote this as a warning, not everyone has time to recreate the entire game from scratch. Not everyone has this game on steam and I don't know how my workaround will work with other platforms.
Unfortunately, we are dealing with one of the stupidest ideas in the gaming industry - permanent online.
Let's all bear that in mind. I greet you "cheaters" who play as they like!
you can fix this you need to press ESC rapidly fast after authenticating you can get your outriders screen then delete the one you make something worng on it

also you can use program like AutoMouser it has auto button clicker

sorry for my bad english

noodlecup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noodlecup »

kabos wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 5:57 am
Vodziak wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:26 am

This is a very important statement !!! Playing with the table can ruin your saves and your game. We do everything at our own risk!

I will give myself as an example. I haven't had access to my account for a week. I got overwhelmed with editing my Pyro. Due to the fact that the data is stored on the servers, I cannot simply delete what I have destroyed.Of course, there is no need to count on technical support, after 18 messages with them, they still think that I have been wiped, even though I have described everything many times.

Fortunately, I accidentally managed to get around the current state, unfortunately this is only a solution for Steam users. I set up a second Steam account, shared the games from the first one and can keep playing (all from the beginning, of course).

I wrote this as a warning, not everyone has time to recreate the entire game from scratch. Not everyone has this game on steam and I don't know how my workaround will work with other platforms.
Unfortunately, we are dealing with one of the stupidest ideas in the gaming industry - permanent online.
Let's all bear that in mind. I greet you "cheaters" who play as they like!

also you can use program like AutoMouser it has auto button clicker

sorry for my bad english
Hehehe all good i understood it just fine, tysm for the advise.

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

Idlehands do you know if they made it so we cant go past 6 stats on armor with the most recent patch?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

KingJugg wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 3:48 am
Idlehands do you know if they made it so we cant go past 6 stats on armor with the most recent patch?
I have 16 on each armor piece and weapon

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:07 am
KingJugg wrote:
for legendaries, you would need to downgrade from legendary to epic to add attributes, then upgrade it back to legendary?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

isamudysan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:16 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
KingJugg wrote:
for legendaries, you would need to downgrade from legendary to epic to add attributes, then upgrade it back to legendary?
If you change it back to Legendary it'll revert back to the normal Attributes. You can try setting the Was Crafted option to True and see if it'll stick then.

ScarJox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ScarJox »

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT_PlayerCurrency
Error: Not all results found>>

don't work edit

Player Currency/Resources

orsinijuan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orsinijuan »

hi, maybe this question was asked before but 44 pages is to much.. i just want to know if this table is fully working at this moment and if someone got flaged already?

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

orsinijuan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:06 pm
hi, maybe this question was asked before but 44 pages is to much.. i just want to know if this table is fully working at this moment and if someone got flaged already?
if anyone is worried about getting flagged, don't use the table. not sure how difficult it is to understand that.

ScarJox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ScarJox »

How to use the item Player Currency/Resources ?

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

Idlehands88 wrote:
KingJugg wrote:
hmm the armor i made before the previous patch have more than 6 stats, but when i try to make a new one every stat past the 6th one become a blank stat after i relog.

edit: i have also tried changing the "was crafted". it did nothing. i have the same problem on legendries and epics.

orsinijuan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orsinijuan »

HI, I manage to change a legendary armor for another but the stats remain the same, I made the change then go lobby and back to game and only changed mods not stats... Im I doing something wrong?