Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by cramz49 »

cramz49 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:01 am
Thank you!
Where do i get that get_____ID script?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

cramz49 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:10 am
cramz49 wrote:
Thank you!
For armor it's under armor editing script, for weapon, it's under weapon editing script

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

hzlleo123 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:15 am
cramz49 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:10 am
cramz49 wrote:
Thank you!
For armor it's under armor editing script, for weapon, it's under weapon editing script
Thank you i got it now!

hentesgeci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hentesgeci »

Thanks a lot for the table, I was wondering if its possible to trick the game into thinking that there are 3 players in your party for increased quantity of mobs?

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

hentesgeci wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:57 am
Thanks a lot for the table, I was wondering if its possible to trick the game into thinking that there are 3 players in your party for increased quantity of mobs?
and for those sweet group achievements XD

hentesgeci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hentesgeci »

Scareon wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:53 am
hentesgeci wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:57 am
and for those sweet group achievements XD
Idk I dont care too much for achievements, I just want more loot in sp

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:23 am
yiupc1992 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:12 am
can anyone help me please
^ What you posted there is for OUTRIDERS tech support. We can't help with that here.

If you get that while you try some table option, then you're not playing the VERSION the table was intended for. Which is Steam. Spend some time learning the terminology and WHY some shit doesn't work for you than aimlessly rambling about things you don't understand. Friendly advice.
caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:45 pm
See, this is the exact thing I was talking about. You claim to want to contribute to the community and post random, retarded snippets like these. To the non-experienced user, this is shit. They can't use it for crap, can't understand anything from it. Then you don't mention anywhere WHICH VERSION of the game is this coming from. It's like you're fucking acting NSA on FRF, dropping pieces of info and we'll figure out what you meant from the little bread-crumbs. At the same time, not explaining it properly and leaving things out, just so it can't be reproduced over updates T_T.. That's not CONTRIBUTION. That's just there to prove your point: that some crap is not server-sided. Means to some argument you're having.

Furthermore, when will you fucking stop ranting ASM code and actually LEARN how Unreal Engine works? Maybe then you can tell us "hey, this function is called this; I've mapped some symbols, so you can easily read its components". Don't have the time to? Not interested? Ah, correct.. you're only interested in making money. Then, really, you deserve everything that's thrown at you. You were claiming people around these parts don't know who you are. Well, maybe now they will, but not in the light you wanted it to.
I'll take into consideration your suggestion on how and what to post here, however.. similar to you, I will post how and what I post. Likely if the people 'don't get it' at this point with what I posted, then the type of contributions I am going to post are not going to be "for everyone". Also note, that I don't always want to, nor have the time, to spoon feed everything, and frankly neither do you.

You post your style, I'll post mine. I don't need to 'map out unreal engine' for what I do and how I do it. Kudos to those of you who are or did do it. Apparently that didn't help people with cooldown options, nor prevent them from making assertions that cooldowns were server sided. "Your way" or assuming "I did it this way, so this is the correct way to hack every game" is probably not a wise position to take, in my opinion. But hey, we all got opinions. Thanks for yours.

best,
Cal

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:45 pm
LastTwinkie wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:01 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:45 pm
UPDATE
- Added Skill Cooldown Edit (Still a WIP to make it better)
- Added World Stuff
Yipee, thanks m8.
Np, the Skill Cooldowns took a bit to find, but thanks to Calibur I knew it was possible so I was determined to find it :P
Kudos!

best,
Cal

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:02 pm
^ That moment when the first game you've ever hacked is this one.
:lol:

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

The92Ghost wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:18 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:54 pm

C H coming in here to brag? At least here you don't get your posts deleted and get threats, to get your membership cancelled when C H is mentioned. Not to mention, 90% of the item the options in the trainers here are better than the very limited options offered in C H trainers.

Not to mention that tables here don't get taken down the moment the devs complain. Yes you have a good trainer for outriders for now. But how long did the trainer for Avengers last?

Our trainer for Avengers lasted until we were contacted DIRECTLY by the DEVELOPER ATTORNEYS with a takedown DMCA order, with threat of lawsuit if we did not comply. Another trainer dev (P L I T C H) was also directed to remove the trainer. Apparently we were of significant footprint and options that they felt we needed to be addressed. I am not sure what you are implying here, but we DO know that other sites and trainer devs were NOT contacted and continue to release tables and trainers. Good for them. However, we have real addresses, real lives, real tax ID numbers, and real names and aren't hiding behind nebulous fake online names, or are of little significance to these game developers as tables on certain sites are.

[Link]

We would fully support Avengers but cannot since we felt it was better to comply to the DMCA rather than blow a lot of time and money on a legal proceeding for this one title. Since there is very little comradery in the trainer making world, us falling on the sword to try and create a future precedent would be funded only by our efforts, although every other trainer maker and table maker would be affected by the outcome.

At any rate, I am not sure what you are implying, as I said, but my guess is that if there is still a table here for Avengers, it's because the attorneys at the link I just showed you weren't able to reach out and directly "touch someone" who is working on that here.

Everybody is Billy Badass until they receive legal binding documents and shit gets real.

Maybe this helps you understand why the game was retired at our site.

good day,
Cal

You do guys realize that this is your own fault. No matter what kind of trainer you do, it is always against the Terms of Use for each company and their game. For example Steam has a strict policy against cheating, Epic does as well, Ubisoft has one, SE, etc. You literally charge for something is legal and is meant to be fun and not used for personal gain. I am sorry but if you put your real names and address with your trainers, that is just plain stupid. You cannot make money with trainers since it is illegal money. Plain and simple. You already are breaching multiple terms of services and uses with all companies. Of course, the company will approach you if they know about your real name and address. Like, seriously... why would you do that? You all are kinda responsible for this outcome. You cannot make cheating software and sell it as a legal thing... there is simply no such thing out there. Yes, there is a lot of darknets for trainers and etc, which I would never use, first because I do not trust them and second because they can really mess up your PC if they decide to. I would much more trust people who I see that are plain and simple than people who offer cheats for a heavily protected game like for example Rainbow Six Siege... I mean, where did you even get the idea that it is okay to make cheat software a legal thing for games?
Almost everything you wrote here is completely wrong. We've been doing this 20+ years. We know the legality and what we are allowed to or not allowed to do. We also are very 'known' in gaming, so we don't get to just 'laugh off' legal letters like anonymous people here do when they get messages in their inbox on fearless..

I don't expect you guys to understand, or even by sympathetic about it. But you just don't know what you are talking about in this regard, and I don't even mean that in a dickish way.

best,
Cal

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:20 pm
Densom1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:13 am
Does this table still work?

I've tried using the .dll replacement for EAC, but the game won't start with the "new" files.

When I try the dissect code option, I can't even the outriders exe (running without the .dll replacement.

If anyone has this working, a little step by step would be greatly appriciated.
i did it about 5 hours ago with no issue, i used sunbeams bypass here viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985, replaced my two dlls with the bypassed ones, and the game launched just fine - multiplayer doesn't work though.

I launched the game through steam after replacing the dlls, then when i was done using idlehand's table to edit my equipment i set the game back to normal, so far i have not been flagged which i'm very happy about, i only wanted to "transmog" my gear (so in this case make gear that looks good actually have good stat rolls lol)

so it looks like so long as you're careful with what changes you do and dont flip any sanity checks you don't get flagged.

sunbeam has also pointed out that if this game does any handshaking with the EAC server while your bypass is active you'll likely get flagged too so i prefer a get in and get out policy of not persistently cheating but im just being paranoid.
STN wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:49 am
Bro i know its not my place to really weigh in on this shit since im mostly a long time leech and only contributed to like three tables but my god you probably should, i feel like communities such as FR are best served by sharing kindness with one another and helping each other both learn and improve as well as helping people tailor games to their preferred experience, saving as much gatekeeping for the trash as possible. in that respect, FR has been a godsend. i used to consider buying CH 'products' but after this... display? i've kind of lost the respect i ever had. i think anything that goes against the positivity that FR often has should probably be unwelcome, but this is just my two cents.
I posted that cooldowns are possible. The rest of this and your 'opinion' of C H or me are the direct result of others posting after that, and me responding to them. I am sure you 'used to consider' buying.. right. How long do you consider things? We've been around 20+ years.... So this back and forth today is what killed your consideration? Most of the anti this or that, or blasting of 'someone' is via people here TOWARDS us or me. And MOST of THAT attitude was created years ago when we were the only site charging for work. Now that 95% of the mods here and many other table makers have seen the value of capitalism, they only hate me coming in here to point out the theft of our work, and many times the theft of THEIR work in some cases, or others who make trainers.

Go check my posts. See WHY the instantly go south. At any rate, I am sure the bros here at FR like your view. The biggest 'thing' here for leeches, is.. that it's leechable. Free. As long as there are people willing to take hours to create free stuff, then sites like this or trainer makers who put out free work will have willing members. However, it's when you are selling a product and people begin to try and steal it, or crack it... THEN you have a whole new thing to deal with.

I've contributed, and did so a LOT and quite a bit many years before a lot of these guys even were old enough to fire up a computer. It's ok. I don't need anyone to tell me what I have done in the past or what I am able to do. I'd PREFER peace, and if I can post here without instantly getting attacked or accused of this or that, it would be swell.

I actually like FR, the site itself. I think it helped Darkbyte to be able to focus on programming and not the stresses and problems of running a forum. All things considered, its been a positive thing for gaming mods/training.

best,
Cal

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:58 pm
I am sure you 'used to consider' buying.. right.
That's the same with what you do: post a ton of negative aspects, then say "I do respect you, BUT.. tsk tsk tsk". What's the point of throwing that phrase in, when all the paragraphs before clearly illustrate the disrespect?
caliber1942 wrote:
take hours to create free stuff
Corroborate that with what you told me about "mapping Unreal": "I don't need to 'map out unreal engine' for what I do and how I do it." Your text. If you were interested and learned how to do that, it wouldn't take you HOURS. That's why mapping an Engine has its benefits in the long run. But sure, stick to your 1-2 subjects of interest. This is valid for anyone else, not just aimed at you.
caliber1942 wrote:
I'd PREFER peace, and if I can post here without instantly getting attacked or accused of this or that, it would be swell.
It's when your "post here" goes like "we do have an option like what you're asking for and it works well". That's not a PEACE post, that's recruiting audience. Marketing. Why would you say it like that otherwise? It's not like you gloat or anything, right?..
caliber1942 wrote:
I actually like FR, the site itself. I think it helped Darkbyte to be able to focus on programming and not the stresses and problems of running a forum. All things considered, its been a positive thing for gaming mods/training.
When everything and everyone is against you, playing the "good cop" becomes kind of useless. Don't you think? You can't instantly turn pacifist :D :D It looks uber fake.

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

Been away a couple days... what'd I miss?

*sarcasm/joking to attempt to break any tension*

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

AWarInternal wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:25 pm

Not much, he's just in and out once every 1-2 weeks. Thing is by the time he posts, some of this may have subsided already. But he reignites the spark, unknowingly :D Just cuz of that inactivity.

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:28 pm
AWarInternal wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:25 pm

Not much, he's just in and out once every 1-2 weeks. Thing is by the time he posts, some of this may have subsided already. But he reignites the spark, unknowingly :D Just cuz of that inactivity.
I get it. Fair enough and I'll leave you all too it!

For whatever it is worth while I have your particular attention, SunBeam, thank you for your work on the EAC bypass. It is much appreciated.