Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ElWeddo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by ElWeddo »

Shizzo - Will you send me your discord info? I'm trying to do the same thing with my xbox chars and I can't get much progress. Were you able to mod your xbox char weapon from pc char CT? If so, how? I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks, EW
I_sHiZzo_IV wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:19 pm
Hey i need your help
Since my pc is not strong enough, I play on the xbox.
i bought the game again for the pc to mod my character on the xbox.
So far it works really well. I was able to mod my weapon. also set the level of my other chars to 30. How do I get the skill tree modded? no matter what I try, it doesn't work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

ElWeddo wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:51 pm
Shizzo - Will you send me your discord info? I'm trying to do the same thing with my xbox chars and I can't get much progress. Were you able to mod your xbox char weapon from pc char CT? If so, how? I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks, EW
I_sHiZzo_IV wrote:
Hey i need your help
So far it works really well. I was able to mod my weapon. also set the level of my other chars to 30. How do I get the skill tree modded? no matter what I try, it doesn't work.
i am trying to do the same but on my ps5. i did my weapon but can't seem to do my armor.

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

alnoah wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 9:07 pm
The Editor works really well. But none of my friends can join me.
How do i fix this? I've seen other players mod their mates in-game so obviously it can be done.
seriously?! did you read the red bold letters in the 1st post?

Wokes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wokes »

Sigh, feel like im too dumb to understand how to do everything. Been trying to follow along but i just dont know what im doing. Hopefully people stop paying the crooks so much money so that someone can just make a simple start to finish video

Wokes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wokes »

Can someone help me with figuring out how to edit my quantity of shards?

generasion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by generasion »

vinny2k wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:05 pm
ElWeddo wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:51 pm
I_sHiZzo_IV wrote:
Hey i need your help
i am trying to do the same but on my ps5. i did my weapon but can't seem to do my armor.
How can I do it on my PS5?

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

Wokes wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:02 am
Sigh, feel like im too dumb to understand how to do everything. Been trying to follow along but i just dont know what im doing. Hopefully people stop paying the crooks so much money so that someone can just make a simple start to finish video
hey, look back one page a guy does a video and it is easy enough to understand. Hope this helps

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

dante345 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:36 am
wen you mod the armor you can not get its retail perk you need to get it from drops
if you mod an armor piece..... set level to 49 or whatever... go to zehedi and bump the level one and it now shows the mods. On guns you have to re log i think for them to swap and show the mods.

xkyoloparto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xkyoloparto »

scorptron wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm
dante345 wrote:
wen you mod the armor you can not get its retail perk you need to get it from drops
if you mod an armor piece..... set level to 49 or whatever... go to zehedi and bump the level one and it now shows the mods. On guns you have to re log i think for them to swap and show the mods.
or saving and relogging in, but it does not count as an "item found" on accolades :( you know any way?

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

xkyoloparto wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:13 pm
scorptron wrote:
dante345 wrote:
or saving and relogging in, but it does not count as an "item found" on accolades :( you know any way?
honestly just play and set your luck to 99999. and play. set cooldown off and every box you open or boss you kill in campaign drops a lego.

Wokes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wokes »

scorptron wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 9:22 pm
xkyoloparto wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:13 pm
scorptron wrote:

honestly just play and set your luck to 99999. and play. set cooldown off and every box you open or boss you kill in campaign drops a lego.
Where do you find that luck stat though? I was looking for it since it seems like The legendary drop box says not working but couldnt really find that luck stat

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

Wokes.... it is under.... player.... more... then misc. i think. it is the last box and says luck.

Migthyinca85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Migthyinca85 »

does anyone know how to make specific drops, I have trey the increase of luck and doesnt do the trick.

Wokes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wokes »

Migthyinca85 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 8:23 pm
does anyone know how to make specific drops, I have trey the increase of luck and doesnt do the trick.
yeah having this same issue. Or it'll be what i changed it to but then automatically go back to oirignal value. I dont know how to make it static

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Q. What progress, if any, has been made on the item ID's (armour / weapons) -- is there a partial or otherwise list available yet?