Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Vodziak »

curiosity about editing attributes on the armor.
you can set the max improvments options to be much higher tested on 15 and 20. then you shard upgrade to max and force save. after logging back in, the improved statistic remains despite returning the max improvment option to the initial state ... it only works on parts of the armor on the weapon, unfortunately not. I will check if it is possible do it many times, set 20 upgrade ,set next 20 and upgrade and so on.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gel214th
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gel214th »

Vodziak wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:59 am
curiosity about editing attributes on the armor.
you can set the max improvments options to be much higher tested on 15 and 20. then you shard upgrade to max and force save. after logging back in, the improved statistic remains despite returning the max improvment option to the initial state ... it only works on parts of the armor on the weapon, unfortunately not. I will check if it is possible do it many times, set 20 upgrade ,set next 20 and upgrade and so on.
So you're saying that the cap seems to be 20, and then each time you Upgrade the attribute using the in-game upgrade option, it sticks? It would be great if those attribute upgrades could stick although I understand that the game simply isn't written to allow unlimited quantities in these attribute fields.

You could mod your armor to 100% cooldown reduction for example and if that's all you needed you wouldn't have to run the trainer each time. I mean, at the end of the day you can just have the trainer active but there are some circumstances where you may not want to keep it running in the background.

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

I change "max improvment"option to 20...usually is 6. And yes upgrade is stick but same option no.
On an example I change it two times upgrade with shards and now I have armor with 22,3K anomaly damage, "max improvment" option back to 6 but upgrades stick ;)

UPDATE: Stats have value caps. max anomaly power is 24K ,cooldawn is 12,5, skill life leech 7,5 so insane nubers are imposible :(

Finally great table BIG GRATITUDE to author!!!

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

Having a issue when changing the attributes on armor when I relog it wont change to the desire stat

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

mastergaming234 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:22 pm
Having a issue when changing the attributes on armor when I relog it wont change to the desire stat
Make sure you save first and if the item is Legendary you need to change the Rarity to Epic.

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

is there a way to change crit multipler on weapons and effictive range?

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

A question for our community (using games as we like).
Any solution with using table to bypass downscaling in game?

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:31 pm
mastergaming234 wrote:
Make sure you save first and if the item is Legendary you need to change the Rarity to Epic.
Cool thanks for responding to my post I have one more question. Say I want to increase the xp gain for world tier could I do that with the combat rating option under the "player" section?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

UPDATE
- Added Player Movement (change player speed, gravity, etc)
Last edited by Idlehands88 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

mastergaming234 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:17 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:31 pm
mastergaming234 wrote:
Cool thanks for responding to my post I have one more question. Say I want to increase the xp gain for world tier could I do that with the combat rating option under the "player" section?
World Tier Experience is under the World Tier Unlocks option

MUGETSU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MUGETSU »

hi if you want to edit the damage for weapons or armor permanent you must modified that Initial Random Roll and back to level 1 and upgrade for take effect

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

MUGETSU wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:43 pm
hi if you want to edit the damage for weapons or armor permanent you must modified that Initial Random Roll and back to level 1 and upgrade for take effect
No, just edit Damage/Armor, then force save by swapping an equipped item then relog (go back to Main Menu or restart the game).

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Gel214th wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:00 pm
I'm seeing here that you seem to be changing the Attributes and values, and getting them to stick. When I change the values for attributes (Cooldown to 50% for example) they stay for that play session but when I log out and log back in the armor piece reverts to whatever is the normal attributes.

How are you getting to save these attribute values to the armor piece?
kynical wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:36 am
Am I doing this right to mess with the attributes of an armor piece? I follow the video on pg 1's instructions. Load up the dissect code -> unreal engine -> highli...armor edit -> detail screen for armor in game -> attributes -> than go to stat 1/2/3 name change the name and than go to the ID and change? After that do I completely exit the game and log back in?

I tried it and I crashed my game lol. I tried changing the ID before the stat name and that also caused a crash. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you
The game has an insanity check, the stats will revert to the max of the weapon or armor current level. Max Cooldown is 15% at lv 42+ I think and that is the max you can get per piece.

Zeribos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zeribos »

Has anyone tried making armor or weapon to its Godroll variant and if so how do you go about doing it?

darkenemy11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by darkenemy11 »

Zeribos wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:37 am
Has anyone tried making armor or weapon to its Godroll variant and if so how do you go about doing it?
Depends on what you see as a god roll.
if its at endgame the max fire power at 50 is i believe 99.9k or 100k but that has not dropped for anybody i know or have seen (for legit users) the firepower is tied to your weapons DMG so that is just trial and error.
Attributes just change them to whatever you want/need. the table has a drop down where you can pick any that is available.
for Attribute stats you could add the shards in and level it up ingame or again the table.
for mods. i can't for the life of me get the dumper to work so i just pick a crap piece of gear and turn it into the legendary with the mod i want and dismantle it.