Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (2.5) (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (2.5) (Epic)

Post by DrummerIX »

I thought I would try to throw at least one option up for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix for now.

Now I've only played the first battle with Seifer, so not sure if my option to determine ally versus enemy is correct in all cases. It may need adjusting as I play more, but don't have time to play much right now. I think this code might be used for MP as well, but not sure since I haven't played that much. Anyway, let me know of issues if you see any.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Munny Multiplier
EXP Multiplier
Inventory Options (Add Category/Specific Item, Set Minimum You Have At Least 1 Of) (When Viewing Items)
Pointer to Munny

EDIT 1:
I found time to get back into this game and have the following in this update:

Munny Multiplier
Inventory Options (Add Category/Specific Item, Set Minimum You Have At Least 1 Of) (When Viewing Items)
Pointer to Munny

I researched the items and think I have that option perfected. It is similar to the KH1 option where you can add a category or a specific item and also set all your items to minimum amount if you have at least 1.

EDIT 1.5:
I added in EXP Multiplier and fixed an issue with the Inventory options if you disabled them (it could crash).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.CT
EDIT 1.5 file (Inventory Options, Munny Multiplier, Pointer to Munny, EXP Multiplier)
(20.21 KiB) Downloaded 4774 times
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.CT
Initial file (Damage Modifier)
(6.68 KiB) Downloaded 666 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

martin10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (2.5) (Epic)

Post by martin10 »

Can you add in EXP Multiplier, 99 all item In Stock, item editor, Gummi Ship, infinite health, infinite magic. infinite form, infinite focus and munny multiplier please thank you.

aaironas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aaironas »

Hi guys, has anyone been able to edit item amounts in inventory or drive gaude? I've tried and failed multiple times so I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some suggestions.

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

Is this also for BBS or just KH II only? thanks

martin10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martin10 »

In my opinion Kingdom Hearts 2 is the best in all 3 series. DrummerIX you try this game out.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Munny Multiplier
Pointer to Munny

I researched the items and think I have that option perfected. It is similar to the KH1 option where you can add a category or a specific item and also set all your items to minimum amount if you have at least 1.

martin10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martin10 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:50 pm

Munny Multiplier
Pointer to Munny

But I do like EXP Multiplier in the Kingdom Hearts 2 as well. If you can add that too please thank you.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I added in EXP Multiplier and fixed an issue with the Inventory options if you disabled them (it could crash).

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:24 pm
I love you for doing 1, 2 and 3, now if we could possibly get our hands on CoM and BBS we would have all but 2.8 prologue content and that makes me very happy.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I doubt I have time for the rest of the series for now. Zach did a table for Birth by Sleep.

Cold Steel 4 is releasing on PC and I plan to make time for it next weekend as it's one of my favorite series.

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

I love what's here, but I would absolutely kill for a Drive and Form Gauge cheat. I've got the ability to view the form gauge, it's just a Byte value, but trying to change it doesn't seem to do anything.

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

SpokenSoftly wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:52 am
I love what's here, but I would absolutely kill for a Drive and Form Gauge cheat. I've got the ability to view the form gauge, it's just a Byte value, but trying to change it doesn't seem to do anything.
I could upload my cheat table later which contains alot of stuff I've found.
Not that interesting but it also includes infinite drive.

Edit: Uploaded table.
Contains addresses for drive, forms, brightness, game speed, difficulty, game time and music modification

Edit2: I decided to upload my complete Table I've created so far. (Also contains Damage modifier script by DrummerIX)
Enjoy.
Attachments
Kingdom Hearts II v2.CT
(105.38 KiB) Downloaded 850 times
Kingdom Hearts II.CT
(6.93 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

Dekirai wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:12 am
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:52 am
I could upload my cheat table later which contains alot of stuff I've found.
Not that interesting but it also includes infinite drive.

Edit: Uploaded table.
Contains addresses for drive, forms, brightness, game speed, difficulty, game time and music modification

Edit2: I decided to upload my complete Table I've created so far. (Also contains Damage modifier script by DrummerIX)
Enjoy.
I regret that I have but one upvote to give.

I'm gonna work on finding these with your table as a baseline, see if I can improve my ability to hunt this stuff down. :)

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Wombleinc »

Has anyones game just been crashing over and over. I can not get the game to run with the cheat table attached.

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Wombleinc wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:29 am
Has anyones game just been crashing over and over. I can not get the game to run with the cheat table attached.
I had no issues since the game is out but I play on windowed mode.
I've read that many issues will be fixed when you play on windowed mode (borderless windowed won't count)