Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (2.5) (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
golfings
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (2.5) (Epic)

Post by golfings »

is there anyway for this cheat table to get updated please

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Otopie wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 4:04 pm
So in This cheat table you can edit inventory, stats, party member (Table is WIP). Also add all Drive Forms include Anti Form. Combined all the Released Cheat Table Scripts and Stuff so credits to them. A First version of Drive Cheat which allow you to use Drive Forms anywhere, without Party Members and even with 0 Gauge. Includes "Freeze Minigame Timer" too (It freeze every Timer in the Game so you have to deactivated on just Survival Count Downs).

Update:
- Added Journal (Treasure Chest, Puzzle PIeces, Collectible...)
- Added Rank for Gummi
- Updated the Drive Cheat (Able to Drive Alone, Drive without Drive Gauge, also allow you to summon alone)
- Walk in Midair
how exactly do you use the unlock forms cheat?

Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otopie »

smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:39 pm
Otopie wrote:
So in This cheat table you can edit inventory, stats, party member (Table is WIP). Also add all Drive Forms include Anti Form. Combined all the Released Cheat Table Scripts and Stuff so credits to them. A First version of Drive Cheat which allow you to use Drive Forms anywhere, without Party Members and even with 0 Gauge. Includes "Freeze Minigame Timer" too (It freeze every Timer in the Game so you have to deactivated on just Survival Count Downs).

Update:
- Added Rank for Gummi
- Updated the Drive Cheat (Able to Drive Alone, Drive without Drive Gauge, also allow you to summon alone)
- Walk in Midair
There are 0 and 1 if there is a 0 you dont unlock it also by 1 you unlocked it. So just change the value to 1.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Otopie wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:00 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:39 pm
Otopie wrote:

Update:
- Added Rank for Gummi
- Walk in Midair
There are 0 and 1 if there is a 0 you dont unlock it also by 1 you unlocked it. So just change the value to 1.
cept even with forms unlocked are still displaying as zero. and changing the values does nothing.

NotRobAverill
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotRobAverill »

Just wondering if anyone knows of an "Unlock All Gummi Ship Blueprints" for KH2 like there is for KH1? I've been looking around for a while now and didn't know if anyone else encountered the same issue? // Found a table or trainer

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

any cheat to always perfect the atlantica minigame? to make it less painful?

MoonYoung
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MoonYoung »

So when this says (Epic) it's meaning the PC version, right? I've tried this table on the game and nothing seems to happen even if I set the values to 1 or check the boxes. I've made sure that the game process is set on Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix .exe but I still get nothing.

Am I doing something wrong?

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Wombleinc »

pretty much everything beside the god mode and damage mods work now. I mean there are little things but not much

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

Sorry for posting on an older topic!

I apologize if this is a stupid question but it seems every table I use for this game isn't using pointers or anything like that. In my game the Difficulty, Time, Money, stats, etc are all on different addresses than what are on the tables here by Otopie, Drummer, etc.

Am I making some kind of mistake, like not opening the game in a certain way or... something? Consequently none of the tables work for me. Some of them seem to be off by about 0x40 or -0x30. Others I haven't figured out yet.

RavenScout
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RavenScout »

Sorry to Necro but, could you either add a way to get abilities or point me in the right direction so I can do it myself/find someone that already did it?
Thanks

Snow Hearthreign
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Snow Hearthreign »

Hey y'all,

Idk who this might help, but I've noticed across several different forums out there that there are people looking for updates. I took several pieces from different CTs out there and updated them. I colored any in green text if I confirmed they are working. Almost everything is this table is working as of today. There are a few things that I updated but did not test out. As soon as I updated them, however, it seemed to pull the correct info.

Hopefully someone can find these updates useful! I know a me several years ago that had no idea what I was doing with CTs would, lol!
Attachments
KHFM2.5 Fixed.CT
(175.79 KiB) Downloaded 337 times

kokomo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kokomo »

Does this table work on the 1.5 + 2.5 remix version?