Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (2.5) (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (2.5) (Epic)

Post by karenaki »

i have encountered something strange. ive only used the add items part of the table togive my self more dark shard dark stones and make some materials I had be at 30 but now I have firaga and blizzaga and cant figure out a fix

edit: also is there a way you can make the item cheats not effect key items and key blades

edit2 the munny multiplier isn't working but the xp multiplier does

edit3 is there a way for you to add ability to roxas sora i cant seem to get the kh save editor to add or change the ap or ability and I really wanna play with the critical modes abilitys in other difficultys

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

is this table still being worked on

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

Dekirai wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:12 am
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:52 am
I love what's here, but I would absolutely kill for a Drive and Form Gauge cheat. I've got the ability to view the form gauge, it's just a Byte value, but trying to change it doesn't seem to do anything.
I could upload my cheat table later which contains alot of stuff I've found.
Not that interesting but it also includes infinite drive.

Edit: Uploaded table.
Contains addresses for drive, forms, brightness, game speed, difficulty, game time and music modification

Edit2: I decided to upload my complete Table I've created so far. (Also contains Damage modifier script by DrummerIX)
Enjoy.
@dekirai when using your table I found that when I get a grive gauge boost it wont increase max drive gauge

7hornadus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7hornadus »

nvm
Last edited by 7hornadus on Thu May 19, 2022 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

The table is an extension of Dekirai's.
I've added every Accessory, Armor, Weapons and almost all Materials. (missing Remembrance Mats, doesn't effect the Synth Shop directly.)
I also added the ability to edit the materials stocked in the Synth Shop directly.
'Story Related/Recipes' categories are decent, but incomplete.

In regards to the stat editing, the entries listed are the total from other stored values (the end point) and isn't used to actually alter the stat.
Boosting the stat with a Boost Item is its own saved value within the memory and I use those (not contained within the table) to boost the stats. (1 byte search and you have to know how many times you've used the item on the character.) Which actually gets saved and works.

P.S.
Table name isn't important, just merge with the other tables and save the merged table.

Update:
Updated the table with the missing items.
I don't like messing with Key(Story) Items unless something goes wrong, so essentially table is complete for inventory management.
At-least by what Fandom shows as obtainable.
Attachments
Cheat Tables Rehash.ct
(114.63 KiB) Downloaded 603 times

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

Can someone tell me how to use the "foce end fights" cheat? I'm stuck on the MCP fight in Space Paranoids, the Delete reaction command won't show up no matter what I do so all I can do is beat up Sark over and over or close the game to end the loop.

jamescarter24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jamescarter24 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:39 pm
I thought I would try to throw at least one option up for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix for now.

Now I've only played the first battle with Seifer, so not sure if my option to determine ally versus enemy is correct in all cases. It may need adjusting as I play more, but don't have time to play much right now. I think this code might be used for MP as well, but not sure since I haven't played that much. Anyway, let me know of issues if you see any.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Munny Multiplier
EXP Multiplier
Inventory Options (Add Category/Specific Item, Set Minimum You Have At Least 1 Of) (When Viewing Items)
Pointer to Munny

EDIT 1:
I found time to get back into this game and have the following in this update:

Munny Multiplier
Inventory Options (Add Category/Specific Item, Set Minimum You Have At Least 1 Of) (When Viewing Items)
Pointer to Munny

I researched the items and think I have that option perfected. It is similar to the KH1 option where you can add a category or a specific item and also set all your items to minimum amount if you have at least 1.

EDIT 1.5:
I added in EXP Multiplier and fixed an issue with the Inventory options if you disabled them (it could crash).

Thank so much for sharing this. I was wondering if there's a way to unlock all abilities. Just like how you did with KH1

Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otopie »

So in This cheat table you can edit inventory, stats, party member (Table is WIP). Also add all Drive Forms include Anti Form. Combined all the Released Cheat Table Scripts and Stuff so credits to them. A First version of Drive Cheat which allow you to use Drive Forms anywhere, without Party Members and even with 0 Gauge. Includes "Freeze Minigame Timer" too (It freeze every Timer in the Game so you have to deactivated on just Survival Count Downs).

Update:
- Added Journal (Treasure Chest, Puzzle PIeces, Collectible...)
- Added Rank for Gummi
- Updated the Drive Cheat (Able to Drive Alone, Drive without Drive Gauge, also allow you to summon alone)
- Walk in Midair
Last edited by Otopie on Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SatanasLuciferi666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SatanasLuciferi666 »

This cheat table works great and i really like it....
But after i installed a mod to fix the fps in cutscenes it stopped working (probably because the .exe is patched)

This is the mod om talking about
Unlocked Framerate Behavior Fix

So my question is: is it possible to make a version of the cheat table that works with this mod?
If so, and if you are willing to make it you'd make me and probably a lot of other people very happy :)

Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otopie »

SatanasLuciferi666 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:21 pm
This cheat table works great and i really like it....
But after i installed a mod to fix the fps in cutscenes it stopped working (probably because the .exe is patched)

This is the mod om talking about
Unlocked Framerate Behavior Fix

So my question is: is it possible to make a version of the cheat table that works with this mod?
If so, and if you are willing to make it you'd make me and probably a lot of other people very happy :)
Yeah this could be because of the Patch that some offsets just moved few bytes away. But sure i can update it to the Behaviour Fix when i have free time ^^.

Edit: Test it with The Unlocked Framerate Behavior Fix.
Cheat Table is still working on it with and without Patch.

hahalolz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hahalolz »

Otopie wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 4:04 pm
So in This cheat table you can edit inventory, stats, party member (Table is WIP). Also add all Drive Forms include Anti Form. Combined all the Released Cheat Table Scripts and Stuff so credits to them. A First version of Drive Cheat which allow you to use Drive Forms anywhere, without Party Members and even with 0 Gauge. Includes "Freeze Minigame Timer" too (It freeze every Timer in the Game so you have to deactivated on just Survival Count Downs).
Damn was looking for a cheat table like this but unfortunately I play the JP version so it doesn't work unlike the other cheat tables for other KH games.

thedude27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thedude27 »

Otopie wrote:

Update:
- Added Rank for Gummi
- Updated the Drive Cheat (Able to Drive Alone, Drive without Drive Gauge, also allow you to summon alone)
- Walk in Midair
When setting the bits for Drive Form unlocks, transforming to forms that dual wield (valor, master and final) or accessing their keyblade slots will crash the game, even if you have extra keyblades in your inventory. Does anyone know the addresses for the keyblade slots?

Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otopie »

thedude27 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:31 pm
Otopie wrote:

Update:
- Added Rank for Gummi
- Walk in Midair
When setting the bits for Drive Form unlocks, transforming to forms that dual wield (valor, master and final) or accessing their keyblade slots will crash the game, even if you have extra keyblades in your inventory. Does anyone know the addresses for the keyblade slots?
Right because the Equippet Weapon ID is 0000. So i added the Current Equipped Weapon for Sora and Forms so it should not crash anymore.
Attachments
Kingdom Hearts 2.CT
Sora and Forms Current Equipped Weapon
(647.76 KiB) Downloaded 746 times

thedude27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thedude27 »

Otopie wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:19 am
thedude27 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:31 pm
Otopie wrote:

Update:
- Added Rank for Gummi
- Walk in Midair
Right because the Equippet Weapon ID is 0000. So i added the Current Equipped Weapon for Sora and Forms so it should not crash anymore.
Wow, this is perfect, you even went and hardcoded the keyblade IDs. Really fast too. Thanks a million!

phoenix211
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phoenix211 »

The game has been updated, tablet no longer works