Heavy Metal Babes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Excelsior
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Heavy Metal Babes

Post by Excelsior »

Sorry for the question but how Hero Drops (Game Config) works?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Excelsior wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:15 pm
After completing a mission, you are given experience (XP), coins, energy, and/or gems. Gems can be received from event missions. These are Hero Drops and can be modified on the client, before a mission, to be given after the mission. You can adjust the quantity, but I've heard raising the experience too high can result in an automatic ban so be careful. I haven't actually tested the other values, but, based on what I can tell, the scale values will multiply the quantity. I've only messed with the quantity so I'd suggest you do the same.

juniorff808
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by juniorff808 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 am
This table was originally a request and I have polished it up to place it in the Tables subforum. The game has many flaws and lacks many checks on the server allowing you to manipulate many values. I have tested insanely high values without any repercussions.

Steam Website:
Table Info
Table is signed and has functions that will be created on startup to simplify the other scripts in the table.

To Use: Activate the Geo Stuff item and wait until it says "Mono features are available." Once you click "OK", it'll start activating the Setup section where global variables will be created and a few classes' static addresses will be obtained.

You need to wait for the Setup section to finish before using anything in the table.
Features
  • Addresses: Mapped out memory regions with editable values.
  • Scripts:
    • Player Heroes Are Invincible:
      • Player Heroes Health Always Max: Makes player heroes' current HP their max HP when modified.
      • Player Heroes Don't Die On Damage Greater Than Current HP: Makes sure player heroes don't instantly die when damage dealt is greater than or equal to current HP.
    • Player Heroes No Skill Cooldown: Player heroes' skills ignore cooldown.
    • Auto Skip Skill Animation: Will act as if you instantly clicked on the skill animation to skip it. It has a potential to soft lock the game, most notably when the game lost focus.
    • Custom Battle Speed Incrementor: Allow the battle speed to be incremented by 1 up to a custom max value. (12 is recommended)
    • 100% Critical Chance For Everyone: All damage from every actor in a battle is a critical.
    • 100% Chance Hero Drops: All hero drops have a 100% chance to drop after a battle.
      • Hero Drops (Game Config): Quick access to hero drop values in memory and setup to be more simplistic.
    • Force Minimap Event Play Index: Allow the replay-ability of events, specifically involving battles, by specifying an index for which battle to play.
    • Custom Max Hero Slot Selector: Allows more heroes to be selected for a mission. If heroes are not present in battle, they will still receive XP when completed. (5 is recommended)
    • Force Mission Special Features Type: Allows you to specify the mission's special features. For example, setting it to undefined to bypass mission hero restrictions.
    • Multiple Item Purchasing: Allows market items to not get locked when purchased or to be unlocked when reloading the market menu.
    • Shop Ignore Purchase Prompt: Allows you to purchase an item in the market without displaying confirmation. This applies to viewing nanochip information.
    • Force Events Open: Overrides time left in events so it always acts as they're available.
    • Show All Events: Any applicable event to show in the event menu will be shown.
    • Force AutoPlay from Settings: Makes the autoplay feature act like a normal battle so, if it's on, it'll be on when any battle starts.
    • Testing Tools:
      • Replace Exit with Restart: When exiting the game from the in-game prompt, it'll restart it instead.

Tested and made with Cheat Engine 7.2:
Version Info
App Version: 1.1.8 R140.198
Server Version: 1.7.1.0
Arena Version: Season1618041186
Game Config Data Version: v1.8.1 NoFoodXP
Save Game Data Version: 0.01
App Data Version: 1.00
Other Info
Game Engine: Unity (Il2Cpp)
Dummy Dlls: Heavy Metal Babes Dummy Dlls.zip
Il2Cpp JSON Extracts: Heavy Metal Babes Il2Cpp JSON Extracts.zip
Heavy Metal Babes.zip
Old Tables
Heavy Metal Babes.zip

This is a tool to unpack the .pak and obscured files from the save data location as well as repack them. Just drag and drop the files onto the executable or, if file name is obscured without an extension, drag it on the .bat file used for the alternative obfuscation. Note: Even after editing, the game will overwrite them near the end of the loading process on the start screen with whatever it obtained from the server.
HMBSaveTool.zip
Original Request Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15597
Could you give us the values you used to get to your millions safely?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

juniorff808 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:32 pm
Could you give us the values you used to get to your millions safely?
100000 quantity. Although the number is less than a million, the number will have scaling multipliers applied to it.

Milken01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Milken01 »

Great table! Scripts work perfectly fine, but in Core.App I don't know what I'm doing wrong because nothing seems to work there for me.
Here is an example: [Core.App > Market > Market > List > Enter Index > Shop Item] in there when I change any values like Quantity, Cost or anything it only displays them in the UI but when I buy it, it doesn't work. Or when I change the Creation Cubes they don't work with the changed values either.

Is this how it's suppose to work or I'm just stupid and doing something wrong?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Milken01 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:16 pm
... when I change any values like ... Cost ... it only displays them in the UI but when I buy it, it doesn't work. Or when I change the Creation Cubes they don't work with the changed values either.

Is this how it's suppose to work or I'm just stupid and doing something wrong?
Yup. The game server handles it completely when it comes to those values. Some things just can't be exploited. I discovered a new exploit I'll upload soon that involves raising a XEN's tier without being max level and being able to use any tier units to tier up.

Milken01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Milken01 »

And is there any way to use your HMBSaveTool without the game replacing the .pak files with the servers .pak file?
Or is the tool only for looking at the .pak files code?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Milken01 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:19 pm
... any way to use your HMBSaveTool without the game replacing the .pak files with the servers ...
Currently, no. In the future, maybe. If the events/live ops are updated and I am able to implement the old ones back, and they work, then I'll create a script to bypass the overwriting part at the start screen.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

I thought I had the notifications activated for this topic so I missed out on all these posts and the amazing improvements/additions to the table you did! Thank you SO much!

Especially since I got banned again :C
After 80hrs of playing it, a shit ton of passive autoclicker farming on my gf's laptop AND I WAS 3 CHARCTERS AWAY FROM HAVING THE FULL ROSTER 100% MAXED OUT! 6 stars, max level, evolved and 5 stars lvl15 chips and all that. I'm so incredibly sad.
But with all those amazing improvements to the table that'll make everything so much quicker and the XEN evolution process hack you said you were working on, I am really happy I will be able to get back where I was in much less time! ;w; <3

So as a warning for others I think it was yet again XP related!
It happened while I was autolooting the quest on "hell" difficulty where I could obtain Truffles pieces.
My autoclicker was on and just autolooting super quickly and then BAM after hundreds of em done it disconnected me aka banned me.
And I was surprised because I only had 30M at that moment and under a million of gems. And we know those are never an issue.
SO I had my exp reward set to 1 million. Which also NEVER was an issue at all. It was perfect to make sure it would always max out the levels of any units of any tier and etc.
BUT I think the server doesn't just check if the amount of exp received is insanely high BUT if it breaks a certain threshold in a certain time span.
And of course as my autoclicker was autolooting a quest super quickly AKA giving millions of exp unknowingly to me extremely quickly...after hundreds of them it ended up banning me....

Anyways that's what makes the most sense. So watch out people, if you wanna autoloot like crazy, just make sure you restore the exp level to the default number "25" AND deactivate that feature before doing so.

I guess at least this'll help others not suffer the same consequences ;w;

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:07 am
Just updated the table not long ago. So hopefully that helps you speed through things. Also, I mentioned not too long ago, since someone asked, that I've, personally, set the hero drop quantities to 100000. So maybe that'll be safer next time. Another thing to keep in mind is, if you ever do the Arena and fight other players' teams, is if you use hacks, and without them you would 100% lose the match, the player can "Revenge" you and see that you, obviously, could not have won. Some will also post screen shots of your team and player name on the official HMB discord to report cheaters. Keep this in mind to avoid manual bans.

Also, Proutbedaine, good observation. It's highly probable that the auto ban system checks things within a time span. Never even used the autoloot mechanic in the game so I never ran into this issue myself. Crazy how I've never gotten banned yet. I guess I got good instincts.

Edit: Oh yea. Subscribing to a forum topic probably doesn't alert you when I make edits to my posts. I don't want to bump the thread up in the forum by making a new post every time I make an update due to it possibly being within a short time period. Feels a bit too spam-y.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Just updated the table not long ago. So hopefully that helps you speed through things. Also, I mentioned not too long ago, since someone asked, that I've, personally, set the hero drop quantities to 100000. So maybe that'll be safer next time. Another thing to keep in mind is, if you ever do the Arena and fight other players' teams, is if you use hacks, and without them you would 100% lose the match, the player can "Revenge" you and see that you, obviously, could not have won. Some will also post screen shots of your team and player name on the official HMB discord to report cheaters. Keep this in mind to avoid manual bans.
Yeah thing is if I'm not mistaken 100k XP won't always instantly max out a unit no? Also 1M always has been my go to value for XP and Gems.
For XP it never has been an issue since last time I posted aka weeks ago until I forgot it was on and spammed autoloot like a big dum dum.
For Gems I feel like it's a good safe amount and then you can just use it to get some money quickly and safely at will and do just about anything because of it until you run out of it and just pop another event quest with the value active to refill.
For energy I go with either 5,6,7 depending on what I am doing to simply keep it within a "range" just to be safe.
And money and just don't use that feature anymore because gems will get you that as I mentioned and also passively since I can autoclick it hehe.
Oh also I found through my testing that x29 speed seems to be the highest the game can go without any attack starting to break and it doesn't break the visuals on top of that too haha.

And for PvP I admit I was tempted at some point to just barge in there with a full perfected Lobelia team but then I was like nah, if I get in the higher ranks where people are serious about it someone will spot my impossible team and just report me right away hahaha. Like the game is relatively new on Steam so for sure no one would have four evolved 6* max lvl + max skills + 100% lvl15 5* chips by now lmaoooo. So I kept it to 1 Lobelia and one of each of the next best unit I had. But honestly before even thinking going top rank imma do all the rest of the content of the game and wait out that people get so crazy teams to not risk anything. And even then...since my goal is just to have one perfected XEN of each character and have all the scenes unlocked and all the difficulties on 3 stars...there ain't much of any point to going all out in PvP tbh lol. So might even play it super safe and like not touch it much.
Also, Proutbedaine, good observation. It's highly probable that the auto ban system checks things within a time span. Never even used the autoloot mechanic in the game so I never ran into this issue myself. Crazy how I've never gotten banned yet. I guess I got good instincts.
Yeah last time I heard the amounts of money, gems and energy you had it was pretty crazy hahaha. I almost got a feeling that the autoban only checks for the amount of XP gained within a timespan and that's it?! xD
Edit: Oh yea. Subscribing to a forum topic probably doesn't alert you when I make edits to my posts. I don't want to bump the thread up in the forum by making a new post every time I make an update due to it possibly being within a short time period. Feels a bit too spam-y.
Oh I figured that the edits wouldn't notify but somehow I forgot to actually subscribe to the thread lmao. And all the posts since last time I posted I've never seen until today! xD

-----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT #1: Oh yeah just remembered I wanted to mention something but forgot. The 10 second timeout we get every time there is 10-11 quick purchases in succession, is there anything that can be done about that? Because it would effectively pretty much double the speed of purchases with my autoclicker on the market. But I'd be surprised there could be anything done because that would logically be 100% server sided since it's kind of a response of the server to I guess help against what I am doing and stuff like DDoS and etc.

Also the skip confirmation on the market is awesome and also noticed you made it so in the Flirt Shop we don't have to purchase anything else before being able to rebuy the same item we just purchased that's immensely appreciated because a lot of time was dedicated to manually open the two highest boxes one after the other manually. BUT I noticed that on the Essentials tab the confirmation skip doesn't work? Cuz that's be sick if I could automate with my autoclick the buying of the 2.2M money in there. Since I have to click the "ok" and that purchase is entirely to the right I sadly can't align the cursor lmao. That's another thing that'd be doubled in speed (more even, technically) if you were to successfully make us able to skip that one too :P.

Anyways, no rush no pressure and no expectations. Just observations and ideas as usual! ^^

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

OMG you already updated it again and with the XEN units fusing features!!! THANK YOU that's going to save me SO much time grinding the Lobelia pieces to not only have 5 that are maxed out but it previously was the easiest idle/automatic way to obtain 5* units to tier up to 6 stars any other units. So I'll go from having to farm 11500 pieces to cover the 5 lobelias + all the other units final tier to already having enough! :D

Now I wonder if there is any way to force it so if we fuse any XEN units together it'll give the skills level up too without having to use the same XEN character to do so?

Also I have lil questions about stuff in "Experimental" and "Testing Tools".

The "Replace saved chapter info with general info list" one, what is your goal effect with that one? :0

And is the "force base button to replay" just because it's quicker to click on than the actual replay and/or because you too sometime would quickly click by error on the base button instead of the replay button? xD

The "contacting server error workaround"...would that mean I could continue to play with a banned account somehow!? I mean I'm pretty sure you can't work around that because that's completely server sided right? It would be naive from me to think it'd resolve something like that xD
My only other hypothesis on what it's supposed to do is maybe skip/auto retry any server connection error messages that happen from time to time? :0

Again thank you so damn much for all your work ;w;

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:25 pm
Now I wonder if there is any way to force it so if we fuse any XEN units together it'll give the skills level up too without having to use the same XEN character to do so?
Tried it. Doesn't work.
Proutbedaine wrote:
The "Replace saved chapter info with general info list" one, what is your goal effect with that one?
Closest thing I currently achieved to skipping through some missions. A restart is required for it to go back to normal so It's not user friendly, but I managed to unlock two new chapters with it and, after a restart, my progress on the final missions, from the previous chapters, didn't seem to save. It's weird.
Proutbedaine wrote:
And is the "force base button to replay" just because it's quicker to click on than the actual replay and/or because you too sometime would quickly click by error on the base button instead of the replay button?
I did event missions and got tired of having to click through all the menus. So this just replays it since the replay button only shows when you lost. However, the event missions require you to re-select the heroes for the mission so it's not exactly auto clickable in a single place on the screen. I know there are other tools out there to click where there is a similar image, but I just haven't bothered.
Proutbedaine wrote:
The "contacting server error workaround"...would that mean I could continue to play with a banned account somehow!?
I've never been banned so I have no idea how it works to see if there is a way around it. I noticed, when using my shop scripts on the XEN Lab shop, repurchasing items causes the game to get stuck on that message modal. This scripts prevents it from showing up so you don't need to restart the game.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Tried it. Doesn't work.
Awww poopydoodoo :c
Well thanks for having tried anyway, honestly! c:
Closest thing I currently achieved to skipping through some missions. A restart is required for it to go back to normal so It's not user friendly, but I managed to unlock two new chapters with it and, after a restart, my progress on the final missions, from the previous chapters, didn't seem to save. It's weird
ohhh I see. Yeah that'd be practical indeed since I lost my 3 stars playthrough of normal and hell mode on my other banned account. (just had finished hell to get access to better Truffle pieces grinding than the normal mode. I tend to suspect that Hell mode has better drop rates than normal mode for the better stuff lmao. Since the levels drop the same characters it would only make sense! Hence why I was autolooting and then RIPPERONI. But yeah that's really weird lol.

Seriously I suspect the devs on that game do some weird stuff here and there?
Like I've been trying to make sense of the way it chooses to class/order/organize the same tier maxed out XEN units and it literally doesn't make any sense. It's clearly not tied to any stats or any choice of composite of even base stats, nanochip added stats, element, where the character is placed on the codex, the level of their skills and/or when you got those units. But it clearly groups and class them in a specific way based on something because yes it groups them in tier but after that if the unit is evolved or not and if the unit is max level or not is changes their placements.
The only logical thing I thought of is if each character created gets a unique complex ID created to avoid duping through any means and then orders them in the end with that in a way? But it also seems related with how good they are because the silver units are always at the tip end. Or maybe that's because they are silver units and it considers that it's own group within a tier group probably. So...wtf!? lol

And one of the reason I believe it's an ID system (like in Pokémon for exemple!) is the nanochips that do have that kind of system or something similar because if you buy a chip then equip it and buy another one and THEN remove it from the character to return it to inventory it gives a error message and then it reconnects to the server and POOF one of the nanochips disapears.

If anyone has any modicum of an idea as of how that shit works I'd love to hear it honestly xD.
And there doesn't seem to be any way to manually organize them which is a huge oversight from the devs imo.

Like there doesn't seem to be any way to see what you have in your "inventory". Like for dating materials or crystals.

You have to still have in your hangar the right unevolved unit that'll show you the amount you have left of the crystal you want that information on (although now the safe bet tbh is letting autoclicker run on each crystal types for 10mins which gives you around 300 of them and that covers all you'll probably ever need, no joke lol.)

And for the dating materials well you have to fall on one date that needs a specific one at some point and THEN discover you don,t have enough and go grind the boxes dick in hand like a dumdum hahaha. Althought now that I can autoclick that I'll avoid all of that by leaving it do some idle grinding for a GOOD while lmao. Thanks to you bud <3
I did event missions and got tired of having to click through all the menus. So this just replays it since the replay button only shows when you lost. However, the event missions require you to re-select the heroes for the mission so it's not exactly auto clickable in a single place on the screen. I know there are other tools out there to click where there is a similar image, but I just haven't bothered.
Ohhhh yeahhh of course! NICE! I didn't think of that! That's awesome! Another thing that'll make it quicker to get back where I was and also improve event grinding for hard to get or special unit. It's so frickin sad that the event for Coral is completely gone now, I had her perfected on my previous account and luckilly I did see her H-scenes but even with all the features you implanted regarding the event it's not accessible right now :C. Is there any way to get her in any other form? I know the Super Cubes sometime can drop rarer 4 stars units like otus that seems to drop very rarely compared to other 4 stars. So are ALL the 4 stars unit in the codex available through that just some are mega rare compared to the other ones? Or she's locked behind events and that's it? :C

Also reminded me that now the group H-scene event is gone too so i don,t have a way to get that anymore but as consolation there is a new one that just popped out I guess.
I've never been banned so I have no idea how it works to see if there is a way around it. I noticed, when using my shop scripts on the XEN Lab shop, repurchasing items causes the game to get stuck on that message modal. This scripts prevents it from showing up so you don't need to restart the game.
Ohhhh nice nice! Pretty neat! Is there character pieces exclusive to the XEN shop? I never really looked at it tbh :T.
I never fucked around much with the Xen-labs quests and that ressource since there didn't seem to be any major point to it but maybe I didn't notice something important?

------------------------------------------

Oh also, did you try making the Special Missions always unlocked? Or at least when it's available to make it so we aren't limited to 12/15 completions? (can't remember the exact number of time you are allowed to pay gems to refresh it but it's around 4-5 iirc.) Like make it so we can force a specific number of times completed like for events to always be able to replay it or make it so we can just continue to refresh the tries through gems ad vita aeternam? :0

I know all the special mission gives nothing important that you can't just autoclick a bunch in the market instead EXCEPT the Tulip one! It seems to be the ONLY way so far to get her unit/pieces in a relatively "easy" way except it's gated to two times per week (if you don't miss the days it's unlocked) and can only get on average 12-13 pieces at a time on those days. Aka at best you unlock *one* XEN unit of her in like a week and a half but most likely 2 darn weeks. Then forget getting 15 more to max out her skills lmao. I was planning on using those "satisfiers" special units from the event I kept on the side for that kind of situation but that got all sent to the shadow realm with my last account ;w;. Is there any faster way to get her that I don,t know of? Otherwise it'd be amazing if you could make my suggestion happen. éwè

Btw is it just me that so far has never seen Coral, Truffle, Lil Rae Black, Tulip or Erica drop from a Super Cube or be included in the Special Fragments roster ever? In fact I've never even seen a way to get Erica in any shape or form so far since I've began playing! Luckily right now there is the Lil Rae Black event going on (so that avoids doing autolooting on the quest that gives fragments of her unit) and Truffle there is the autolooting that can be done on a quest that gives her fragments and then Tulip at least I guess there is the special misson that gives fragments of her. But no sign of Erica and Coral I've just seen her in the now gone event.

(Btw no pressure about anything tho! I know I'm repeating myself on the "no pressure" thing but it's so important for me to not stress out other people and I don't want you to think I feel entitled to anything or etc. Like I just wanna make sure that you are aware that i realise you don't have to do any of this and you are doing it mostly for yourself and practice on the Unity engine coding and etc. And that I am so grateful for your work and it gave something to do among other stuff for my OCD during my sick leave. I hope I never sounded ungrateful or anything. But that must be my severe anxiety talking ^^". )

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:38 am
Seriously I suspect the devs on that game do some weird stuff here and there?
It's not that bad. Other than asynchronous methods/coroutines desync-ing and causing soft locks, everything seems pretty solid and straight forward. The issue with my script was I replaced the pointer of the general list of chapters over the pointer of your saved chapters. A bit too intense of a change to have it function subtly.
Proutbedaine wrote:
It's so frickin sad that the event for Coral is completely gone now ... Is there any way to get her in any other form?
I recently attempted adding in old events and they were able to show up properly, but the playfab server doesn't use the old events and, from what I can assume, can't process it so it's response just says it can't start the battle or something. So no.
Proutbedaine wrote:
Is there character pieces exclusive to the XEN shop?
Different element types for the characters. The market shop is limited to specific kinds of types and characters.
Proutbedaine wrote:
Oh also, did you try making the Special Missions always unlocked?
Special Missions? Don't think I played any. Where are they located?
Proutbedaine wrote:
Btw is it just me that so far has never seen Coral, Truffle, Lil Rae Black, Tulip or Erica drop from a Super Cube or be included in the Special Fragments roster ever?
Wouldn't know about the special fragments and their rotation, but, for Super Cubes, I've used hundreds and never got them. So, safe to say, they're not available through there. Haven't been around in this game long enough to know, but, from what I've seen, with this and unique holiday characters behind a paywall, playing F2P and being a completionist isn't possible. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Proutbedaine wrote:
I hope I never sounded ungrateful or anything.
Nope. It's all good except for the fact that you type too much. I have to actually analyze all of it and format my reply appropriately.