Heavy Metal Babes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Heavy Metal Babes

Post by ApeDemon66 »

This table was originally a request and I have polished it up to place it in the Tables subforum. The game has many flaws and lacks many checks on the server allowing you to manipulate many values. I have tested insanely high values without any repercussions. Latest server update has a sanity check for excessive hero drops on login so exercise caution.

Steam Website:
Table Info
Table is signed and has functions that will be created on startup to simplify the other scripts in the table.

To Use: Activate the Geo Stuff item and wait until it says "Mono features are available." Once you click "OK", it'll start activating the Setup section where global variables will be created and a few classes' static addresses will be obtained.

You need to wait for the Setup section to finish before using anything in the table.
Features
  • Addresses: Mapped out memory regions with editable values.
  • Scripts:
    • Battle:
      • Player Heroes Are Invincible:
        • Player Heroes Health Always Max: Makes player heroes' current HP their max HP when modified.
        • Player Heroes Don't Die On Damage Greater Than Current HP: Makes sure player heroes don't instantly die when damage dealt is greater than or equal to current HP.
      • Player Heroes No Skill Cooldown: Player heroes' skills ignore cooldown.
      • Player Heroes 100% Skill Chance / Enemies 0%: Player hero skills' special effect chance is 100% and enemies have 0%.
      • Auto Skip Skill Animation: Will act as if you instantly clicked on the skill animation to skip it. It has a potential to soft lock the game, most notably when the game lost focus (Game's fault).
      • Player Heroes 100% Critical Chance / Enemies 0%: Player heroes' critical chance is 100% and enemies have 0%.
      • 100% Chance Hero Drops: All hero drops have a 100% chance to drop after a battle.
        • Hero Drops (Game Config): Quick access to hero drop values in memory and setup to be more simplistic.
      • Custom Max Hero Slot Selector: Allows more heroes to be selected for a mission. If heroes are not present in battle, they will still receive XP when completed. (5 is recommended)
      • Force Mission Special Features Type: Allows you to specify the mission's special features. For example, setting it to undefined to bypass mission hero restrictions.
      • Custom Battle Speed Incrementor: Allow the battle speed to be incremented by 1 up to a custom max value. (12 is recommended)
      • Force AutoPlay from Settings: Makes the autoplay feature act like a normal battle so, if it's on, it'll be on when any battle starts.
    • Missions:
      • Quick Loot Without 3 Stars: Allows you to quick loot on missions that don't have 3 stars and will complete the mission with 3 stars.
      • Pseudo Never Played Special Mission: Acts as if you never played a special mission. This allows you to continue playing it infinitely.
      • Access Locked Special Missions: Allows you to click and open a special mission that is locked.
      • Show All Crystal Special Missions: Forces all special missions that give crystals to be shown in the special missions panel.
      • Keep XEN-Labs Open on Last Mission: Forces the XEN-Labs mission, once completed, to stay open and on the last mission.
    • Arena:
      • Force Free Refresh: Allows you to use the refresh button for free.
      • Always Allow Revenge: Allows you to revenge another player after already doing so.
      • Show Attack Logs as Defense: Shows the players you've attacked in the defense logs so you can revenge them.
    • Fuse (Power Up):
      • Bypass Fuse Required Level: Allows you to tier up a XEN Unit without being at the max level.
      • Bypass Fuse Required Stars: Allows you to tier up a XEN Unit without the used XEN unit materials being the correct tier.
      • Force Any Unit in Fuse: Allows any unit in fuse, bypassing any restrictions like if they are fully maxed.
    • Runes (Nanochips):
      • Instant Rune Upgrade: Makes the wait times for the UI and animations to be instant so you can upgrade again, immediately after.
      • Never Stop Rune Upgrade Until Max: Continues to upgrade rune without stopping until it's maxed.
    • Shop:
      • Multiple Item Purchasing: Allows market items to not get locked when purchased or to be unlocked when reloading the market menu.
      • Shop Ignore Purchase Prompt: Allows you to purchase an item in the market without displaying confirmation. This applies to viewing nanochip information.
      • Shop Ignore Successful Purchase Essentials Prompt: Allows you to purchase an item in the essentials shop without displaying a thanks modal.
    • Event:
      • Force Minimap Event Play Index: Allow the replay-ability of events, specifically involving battles, by specifying an index for which battle to play.
      • Force Events Open: Overrides time left in events so it always acts as they're available.
      • Show All Events: Any applicable event to show in the event menu will be shown.
    • Communicator:
      • Access Any Girl's Chat: Allows you to click and open locked XEN girl's chats.
      • Access Locked Chat Options: Allows you to click and open the locked chats for each XEN girl.
      • Access Any Group Event: Allows you to click and open locked XEN group event chats.
      • Minigame Win on Game Over: Forces the minigames to win if you lose or exit.
      • Access Locked Album Items: Allows you to view all album items as if they are unlocked.
    • Player Config:
      • Access Locked Avatars: Allows you to select and set your profile avatar with avatars that are locked.
      • Access Locked Memories: Allows you to click and open locked memories (logs).
    • Misc:
      • All Quests Are Completed: Forces all quests to act as completed, allowing you to claim the rewards.
      • Access Locked Skins: Allows you to select any locked skin for a character.
    • Experimental & Testing Tools: Contains scripts to serve very specific, circumstantial purposes or are not exactly user friendly, but may be useful.

FINAL UPDATE
Tested and made with Cheat Engine 7.2:
Version Info
App Version: 1.1.8 R140.201
Server Version: 1.7.6.0
Engine Version: 2018.4.34f1
Data Expansion Version: XEN30 r1a
Arena Version: Season1619602286
Game Config Data Version: v1.8.1 NoFoodXP
Save Game Data Version: 0.01
App Data Version: 1.00
Other Info
Game Engine: Unity (Il2Cpp)
Dummy Dlls:
Heavy Metal Babes Dummy Dlls.zip
Password: geo
Compressed with 7-Zip-zstd
(2.47 MiB) Downloaded 261 times
Il2Cpp JSON Extracts:
Heavy Metal Babes Il2Cpp JSON Extracts.zip
(3.14 MiB) Downloaded 195 times
Heavy Metal Babes.zip
(39.46 KiB) Downloaded 2864 times

This is a tool to unpack the .pak and obscured files from the save data location as well as repack them. Just drag and drop the files onto the executable or, if file name is obscured without an extension, drag it on the .bat file used for the alternative obfuscation. Note: Even after editing, the game will overwrite them near the end of the loading process on the start screen with whatever it obtained from the server.
HMBSaveTool.zip
(8.64 KiB) Downloaded 1131 times
Original Request Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15597

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Sat May 01, 2021 1:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Heavy Metal Babes

Post by Proutbedaine »

Instructions are super clear and the features sound amazing. Thank you so much I finally have time to try it out right now as a matter of fact so I will go do that now! :D

EDIT #1:

"Hero Drops (Game Config): Quick access to hero drop values in memory and setup to be more simplistic."

I'm big dumb dumb mind explaining to me exactly how those values work and maybe stuff I should avoid doing maybe so it doesn't trigger Nutaku's alarms or break something? If that is possible at all of course haha. :0

They seem simple enough by the looks of it but I don't wanna risk like...making a mess if they aren't as simple as they look hahaha.

EDIT #2:

Ok so I wasn't patient enough and started testing and yeah now I'm a millionaire and all my characters max out in one fight...oops hahahaha. I hope I won't get banned too quickly.

Also in the adresses with the core app section there seems to be interesting stuff!
Anything in there that could be useful to teach us how to use?
Like the time scale one, does it make the timers faster?
Like the cooldown to regenerate flirt energy and refresh the shop or?
Last edited by Proutbedaine on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Last edited by Proutbedaine on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Last edited by Proutbedaine on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:39 am
Should've just put all your replies into a single one and edited it when you planned to add something.

Also, not sure what time scale does or if it even works, but changing the time of shop refresh won't work. Getting a bunch of gems to manually refresh it is the best way. If you plan to actually have fun playing the game, you'll want to figure out a balanced setup for the Hero Drops data so you can be purely free to play and access everything you need to.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:05 pm
Proutbedaine wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:39 am
Should've just put all your replies into a single one and edited it when you planned to add something.

Also, not sure what time scale does or if it even works, but changing the time of shop refresh won't work. Getting a bunch of gems to manually refresh it is the best way. If you plan to actually have fun playing the game, you'll want to figure out a balanced setup for the Hero Drops data so you can be purely free to play and access everything you need to.
Oh I'm so sorry, I'm really not familiar with these forums unwritten rules or "code of ethics" if you will. My bad ^^"
And yes! I'd LOVE to have a shit ton of gems! How can I get the most the most easily?
I haven't figured it out yet :c

I'll edit my posts into a single one now! Again sorry for that... :S

EDIT #1:

Aw poop it doesn't allow me to delete them. So I did the best I could ^^"

EDIT #2:

OK sooooo the gem multiplier FINALLY worked out. I guess I had to complete a certain event (don't know which one) and THOSE reward gems got multiplied.....a whole lot. Kinda ended up with 250 million gems...so yeah hopefully that won't get me banned lmaooo (probably tho so imma speedrun the content just in case hahaha)

EDIT #3:

LMAO yeah ok I got banned hahaha! I pretty sure it was my gem count that triggered it. I was testing stuff with EXP multiplier and got ban on a victory screen but yeah I'd be surprised it was that. Welp that's my first ban on my Steam account ever lmao. Just made a new one to continue to fuck around lmao.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:34 pm
LMAO yeah ok I got banned hahaha! I pretty sure it was my gem count that triggered it. I was testing stuff with EXP multiplier and got ban on a victory screen but yeah I'd be surprised it was that. Welp that's my first ban on my Steam account ever lmao. Just made a new one to continue to fuck around lmao.
Huh. I have 500 million coins, 50 million gems,and 40 million energy. I haven't been banned for like a week or more or something. I guess I just didn't go high enough or it's specifically too much EXP that they check. Good to know.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:59 am
Proutbedaine wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:34 pm
Huh. I have 500 million coins, 50 million gems,and 40 million energy. I haven't been banned for like a week or more or something. I guess I just didn't go high enough or it's specifically too much EXP that they check. Good to know.
Ah oki! Well your stats give us a good idea of what is possible then.
Could you tell me exactly what you did to get the gems?
Like was it completing an event or something else?
And what modifier did you use in general for the drops?

Oh also I screwed the pooch on the second account and the tutorial achievement is bugged and seems to be keeping me from having access to the events tab and also the red dots on the HUD doesn't appear as they should. Dunno if something can be done about that.
Worst case I'll create a third account lol.

EDIT #1:

Oh btw I think I borked the second account by enabling a shit ton of cheats right off the bat and probably specifically the EXP boost made it so the section where they teach you about boosting your units to give em EXP couldn't happen since they were already maxed. The proof was that once I tiered up the blonde/pink girl she couldn't gain any amount of EXP whatsoever.

EDIT #2:

Yup can confirm it was that, my third account is fine now and I was right about exactly what didn't happen in the tutorial so it broke the sequence of it. lol

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:04 am
Completing events gave me the gems and I was able to use a quantity of 100000... I think it was that. Give or take another 0.
Proutbedaine wrote:
Oh also I screwed the pooch on the second account and the tutorial achievement is bugged and seems to be keeping me from having access to the events tab and also the red dots on the HUD doesn't appear as they should. Dunno if something can be done about that.
I'm sure there is something you can do with editing some values. Although, I don't think I mapped out any values for the tutorial stuff.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:23 am
Proutbedaine wrote:
Completing events gave me the gems and I was able to use a quantity of 100000... I think it was that. Give or take another 0.
Proutbedaine wrote:
I'm sure there is something you can do with editing some values. Although, I don't think I mapped out any values for the tutorial stuff.
Ah thank you for the precision on the gems!

And yeah I saw in the coreapp section something called "tutorialdef" but not sure if it has any relation to my issue. But yeah I guess it'd be something like switch from a 0 to a 1 or true to false?

And lastly the index value and the option to force an event on the minimap or something...I feel really dumb, but I really don't get how it works?
Any way I could replay events with the gems to test out some values for you guys?
Even if not I'd love to know how it exactly works :0

Btw thank you so much for the quick answer on these ;w; so appreciated.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:30 am
And yeah I saw in the coreapp section something called "tutorialdef" but not sure if it has any relation to my issue. But yeah I guess it'd be something like switch from a 0 to a 1 or true to false?

And lastly the index value and the option to force an event on the minimap or something...I feel really dumb, but I really don't get how it works?
Any way I could replay events with the gems to test out some values for you guys?
That tutorial def is a class with values/fields inside, but I haven't mapped it out so there is nothing underneath it in the table.

The index event thingy will override the progress made in all events. So 0 will force all events to be on the first mission, Index of 1 will be the second, etc. Indexes start at 0 and a Count starts at 1.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:06 am
Proutbedaine wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:30 am

That tutorial def is a class with values/fields inside, but I haven't mapped it out so there is nothing underneath it in the table.

The index event thingy will override the progress made in all events. So 0 will force all events to be on the first mission, Index of 1 will be the second, etc. Indexes start at 0 and a Count starts at 1.
Ohhhh ok! Awesome! Thanks :D

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Ok fair word of warning when going into the Xen lab battles disactivate the removal of cooldowns for the attacks/skills because it has a tendency to crash on certain levels with certain characters it seems. Everything else seems fine so far with it activated tho!

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Thanks Geordan9 your cheat table is amazing, thanks, man, any chance you could create a cheat table by Crystal Maidens or Action Taimanin?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

xduduhao wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:58 pm
Thanks Geordan9 your cheat table is amazing...
... you could create a cheat table by Crystal Maidens or Action Taimanin?
No problem. Keep requests in the request subforum. You can privately message me on here if it's personal.