Heavy Metal Babes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Heavy Metal Babes

Post by ApeDemon66 »

dirceu.meirelles wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:09 pm
Where can i find this save location?
If you go to the Addresses area of the table and expand the Core.App section, you'll find the path near the bottom.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dirceu.meirelles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dirceu.meirelles »

Thks a lot. Found it.
I have another problem.
I used the "Replace Saved Chapter Info with General Chapter Info List" and i got stuck in some part of the turorial (dont know if it is the cause of the real issue).
The tutorial "asked" me to do something in mission 1 or 2, but since i alreary finished the game, and the MAP screen always apear at the las mission, i cant scroll left to go there due to some tutorial shi... screen lock.
There is any way to bypass this?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

dirceu.meirelles wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:52 am
I used the "Replace Saved Chapter Info with General Chapter Info List" and i got stuck in some part of the turorial...
There is any way to bypass this?
It was in the experimental area of the table for a reason. There is probably a way to bypass it, but I'm not going to be looking into it. If you have any experience with hacking a unity game, you may be able to do it yourself. Either find the address in memory for that specific tutorial step or class' method for the tutorial that checks whether or not an action is allowed and change it accordingly.

dirceu.meirelles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dirceu.meirelles »

Thks for the answer. I do not have experience in unity, but ill try anyway.

XDLVZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XDLVZ »

Today i made a new account, because my old got banned probably for the amount of maxed girls i had; Since there are no playable open events right now i forced the events to open, i got 100,000 gems and enabled the multiple purchase option to buy some chips; apparently thats enough to get you banned now; i´m going to test if it were the gems or the multiple purchases i made

It seems like their security is getting kinda strong

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

XDLVZ wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:46 pm
... i got 100,000 gems ... apparently thats enough to get you banned now ... i´m going to test if it were the gems or the multiple purchases i made
I've obtained a lot of gems once without it triggering any ban on the server immediately, but after doing it a couple more times, that triggers it. Still possible it was a result of other things so testing it further would be nice for other players. Another thing I mentioned before that is really important is the arena pvp thingy. It's a small community where some will report any player that shows some form of abnormality whether it be having many completely maxed XEN units or defeating someone with a weak team. One more thing that's important is, when you've triggered something to auto ban your account, the ban system has a purposeful, I think, delay and, if you log out, it'll ban immediately. So, as you test it some more, make sure to close and reopen the game after every step to be sure.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Yup yup, and don,t forget there is a high chance also they not only check the values but also things done within a certain time span. Like too much exp in X amount of time. I validated that a while ago. So they probably made those more restrictive too.

XDLVZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XDLVZ »

Yeah, the new one got banned too, I even checked by login out every time i enabled something in the table just to verify if certain things were the problem but when i started messing a liitle with the xp that was it, for the meanwhile very mild use of the cheats its the way to go, but getting even a little worked up in values, or gettin modified hero drops to many times triggers the ban

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

XDLVZ wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:34 am
Yeah, the new one got banned too, I even checked by login out every time i enabled something in the table just to verify if certain things were the problem but when i started messing a liitle with the xp that was it, for the meanwhile very mild use of the cheats its the way to go, but getting even a little worked up in values, or gettin modified hero drops to many times triggers the ban
Yeaaaah, that's the feeling I had since the last time I was banned. They got intense. Eh, I played that game for like almost 200hrs at this point. I think imma just use the table to see the scenes and skins from now on hahaha. I've been around the gameplay loop enough lol.

XDLVZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XDLVZ »

So!, I was testing some safe values on hero drops; since I have lost a lot of accounts I been really careful this time with values.
I have found that 1000 gems are the cap, if you get 1000 gems you get banned, and the most I have gotten without getting banned is 500, I haven't tested further with this so it may be higher, with XP the most I have done is 200.

If I feel brave ill test some other stuff later

XDLVZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XDLVZ »

New things I found:

The new max safe amount of gems that you can get is 9,999, at the moment i think that's enough to sweep through everything in the game by farming the gems through events, also there is no cap at how many times you can do it, i gattered around 120,000 gems and nothing happened, the same with xp, 600 its the max I've used and it's safe; now in the other hand, any fuse or power-up option in the table with get you banned, as well as getting too many pictures from the communicator too fast.

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Geo, is there any chance you can create a cheat table for an Openbor game called Final Fight LNS Utimate v03?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

xduduhao wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:35 am
Pls. If you have a request put it in the appropriate sub forum and/or if it's personally directed at me, send me a private message. Also, to answer the question, I'm currently chilling, playing games, and am not hacking any at the moment.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

XDLVZ wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:13 pm
New things I found:

The new max safe amount of gems that you can get is 9,999, at the moment i think that's enough to sweep through everything in the game by farming the gems through events, also there is no cap at how many times you can do it, i gattered around 120,000 gems and nothing happened, the same with xp, 600 its the max I've used and it's safe; now in the other hand, any fuse or power-up option in the table with get you banned, as well as getting too many pictures from the communicator too fast.
Dang Been I while I checked on things in here. Thanks for your in depth investigation and report. Seems like they REALLY tightened the triggers jeez. So, for the pictures and etc, if you use the feature of the table that lets you access them even if you didn't unlock anything, does that ban you? Or you meant only like actually unlocking them too fast does get you ban? Or both even? xD

hyskeax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hyskeax »

Hello Geordan9, can u add something like the fuse bypass but for evolving unit without any cristal or with any cristal please
Otherwise the CT is awesome (i have 4 6* evolved Dark Lobelia)