Heavy Metal Babes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Heavy Metal Babes

Post by Proutbedaine »

Milken01 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:27 am
Today I logged in and saw that my arena score was like 3,700 when yesterday it was like 1,800. In logs there was one player who repeatedly keeps attacking me and it says: "Defense Successful 5 secs ago", "Revenge hits you back". And he is still doing it and my score keeps increasing.
Is there any way to decrease the score before I get noticed and banned?
While I wrote this reply the score is already at 3,800.
That's scary owo". I'll be watching out for that, thanks.
In the meantime get really shitty unit, the shittiest you can and replace the ones you have with those.
If he can't lose he won't be able to increase your score.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Holy crap just noticed the new table you made and the new features.
Thank you so much for the nanochip stuff <3

Man now if I ever get banned it'll be a freaking joke to get back where I am right now c:
Instead of the original 80hrs it now took around 45hrs to get back where I was with the last two iterations of the table.
And with this one from the get go it would probably only take like...what...maybe 20-25hrs tops?
And now I'm even way more complete and geared than I was before too. So...yeah, that's so sick. <3
Amazing work!

Milken01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Milken01 »

I've just tried logging on and I've been banned. So thats not to good but well whatever. I didn't use any cheats at the time so it was probably because of the arena score.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Milken01 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:34 pm
Just checked your posts and noticed you had posted on this thread about using my hacks. Completely didn't notice it before. Well... that's what you get I guess.

Kubrows
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kubrows »

I've kept trying different accounts and keep getting banned with the gems/events >.<

Lubu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lubu »

Yeah got banned too. i cheated 17 hours tho. just wanted to see how greedy this garbage game is. Unlimited resources + all 6star fully evolved characters wasn't even enough to do mid to end game content, god help the f2p players. good riddance! and thank you for the table.

Kubrows
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kubrows »

Lubu wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:44 am
Yeah got banned too. i cheated 17 hours tho. just wanted to see how greedy this garbage game is. Unlimited resources + all 6star fully evolved characters wasn't even enough to do mid to end game content, god help the f2p players. good riddance! and thank you for the table.
did you log off inbetween 17 years or was it 17 hours straight?

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Kubrows wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:32 am
I've kept trying different accounts and keep getting banned with the gems/events >.<
What do you mean exactly?

What were you doing *exactly* at the moment you got banned and soon before that?
Also did you do anything crazy with your account/values with cheat engine?

Because the more detailed it is, the better it'll help us avoid being banned in the future. :)

Kubrows
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kubrows »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 am
Kubrows wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:32 am
What do you mean exactly?

What were you doing *exactly* at the moment you got banned and soon before that?
Also did you do anything crazy with your account/values with cheat engine?

Because the more detailed it is, the better it'll help us avoid being banned in the future. :)
mostly just giving myself a stupid a mount of gems/xp/gold/energy different times or one or the other.
honestly I can't pin point what gets you banned besides adding more gems via events

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Kubrows wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:55 am
mostly just giving myself a stupid a mount of gems/xp/gold/energy different times or one or the other.
honestly I can't pin point what gets you banned besides adding more gems via events
But that's what I mean. How much gem were you giving yourself at once through the event? I never do more than a million.
Not only I only ever done it twice and I still have hundreds of thousands of gem left and I use it to do literally everything you can with it lol.
So maybe your values were just too crazy?

Also I never set the value of energy to more than 7.

As I posted before the server auto-bans when you make too much exp within a certain time span (we don't know the values)
And while 1 million as a value was mostly safe, since I did auto-looting like a MF for a while with an autoclicker it eventually banned me because I forgot to return the value to normal.
I then proceeded with a new account to figure out what's the lowest value of EXP that would max out literally anything ever in one fight and it was 250k.
So did you go with an even crazier value than 1 million?

And gold I only ever gave myself like a few millions at a time by changing the value.
But then I discovered it was just nice and felt safer to put an autoclicker on the max gold amount you can buy with gems in the "essentials" tab, which is 2.2 million and never went above 600 million. I also spent most of it relatively soon after though.

So see what I mean? Anything you've done that was way crazier than that that could've gotten you banned? Or you were even more careful and still got banned?

----------------------------------------

EDIT#1:

Hmmm shit ok. Nevermind I guess. I think they just did a sweep of all way too OP and impossible account (like my nearly perfected current account that I just put 99hrs in, although that was start with 2-3 table versions back to could probably redo it all within 20-25hrs I guess).

Now why I say "nevermind" is that last time I played everything was fine. AND while loading up the game it was fine too! BUT as SOON as I got into the main menu then BAM it said the server error constantly even if I clicked retry a bunch. Force closed the game, restarted it then it straight up told me my account was banned while loading up the game. They finally added a message that tells you so hahaha!

So since it happened that way precisely that means that AT THE MOMENT my game opened the high amounts of stuff I had (maybe my hundreds of thousands of leftover gems or the hundreds of millions of gold that wasn't an issue before) seem to have been detected or maybe anything else they deemed impossible for anyone to have currently unless they invested around 30k USD which no one does hahaha. And yes, to be able to play the way I did, relative to the amount of gems I had to use (and that's not even considering all the help the other cheats gave me) it would be around that amount of money it's just insane lmao.

So uh...big ol' RIP. I mean at least I saw all the content there is to be seen so far. Maybe I'll make a new one once they release new characters just to check em out and that's it. We'll see.

Until then if anyone takes the time to test out safe values in terms of amount of resources accumulated and also gotten at once, it'd be super appreciated to let us know :)

Lubu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lubu »

Kubrows wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:27 am
Lubu wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:44 am
did you log off inbetween 17 years or was it 17 hours straight?
I did, that 17hr took me about 3 days and ban happened in middle of my game, it disconnected then it said my account is banned.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Lubu wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:35 am
I did, that 17hr took me about 3 days and ban happened in middle of my game, it disconnected then it said my account is banned.
Yup. Looks like they added some extra sanity checks for a span of time and on login. Gotta be cautious now.

Lubu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lubu »

Geo wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:15 pm
Lubu wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:35 am
Yup. Looks like they added some extra sanity checks for a span of time and on login. Gotta be cautious now.
Yeah there was an update yesterday maybe they added all this since then.

Kubrows
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kubrows »

that's too bad. I like some of the girls...
for uhm. science

dirceu.meirelles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dirceu.meirelles »

Geo wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 am

This is a tool to unpack the .pak and obscured files from the save data location as well as repack them.
Hi...
Where can i find this save location?
Thks