Heavy Metal Babes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Heavy Metal Babes

Post by STN »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:18 am

It's not that bad.
Nutaku has sent a copyright strike for their every game here including this one, some just year old requests without any reply lol

Never seen any game company be so vicious

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

STN wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:59 am
Nutaku has sent a copyright strike for their every game here including this one ...
Well shit. I was more thinking about the developers over the publishers, but, overall, I guess they're taking any option that can potentially increase profits.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

It's not that bad. Other than asynchronous methods/coroutines desync-ing and causing soft locks, everything seems pretty solid and straight forward. The issue with my script was I replaced the pointer of the general list of chapters over the pointer of your saved chapters. A bit too intense of a change to have it function subtly.
Oh oki at least. And even if I don't code myself, I still understand how that'd be a problem hahaha. Oopsie
But hey imma give it to them and you and anyone that codes, coding is freaking hardcore.
I didn't wanna sound like I resent them or etc. In fact it's more about clear oversights by those who design the game (which sometime can be coders too ofc) but still this F2P game is better than most I've seen in the same type and especially VS pretty much any hentai F2P game I've played to date haha.
I recently attempted adding in old events and they were able to show up properly, but the playfab server doesn't use the old events and, from what I can assume, can't process it so it's response just says it can't start the battle or something. So no.
Yeah I figured it was because of something like that. So the thing that forces to show previous event and etc, only really works for previous event packs that you pay real money for then if I understand correctly? :0
Different element types for the characters. The market shop is limited to specific kinds of types and characters.
Yeah I took a quick look after and that was the impression I had but wasn't sure. Thanks for confirming it! ^^
Typically Dark units versions are the best ones overall from a specific XEN (and sometimes it's the Light ones.). And I noticed that there was a Dark type unit fragment of a certain XEN that I've never seen available or drop anywhere else. So might start farming some Xen-Lab resource at some point I guess.
Special Missions? Don't think I played any. Where are they located?
Oh! I'm really surprised by that since the game points them out to you strongly in near the beginning :o.
But when you open the quest map it's a button on the bottom right of the screen!
The only requirement to unlock it is to have chapter 2 cleared in normal mode.

Then there is multiple different type of special missions that are only unlocked on specific days as I mentioned before AND if you cleared a certain chapter on normal mode. Clearing chapter 6 is the highest requirement (which unlocks the last special mission which gives Tulip's fragments and some of other characters too.

Hopefully something can be done about those >.<". Let me know if something or not can be done about it pls :o
Wouldn't know about the special fragments and their rotation, but, for Super Cubes, I've used hundreds and never got them. So, safe to say, they're not available through there. Haven't been around in this game long enough to know, but, from what I've seen, with this and unique holiday characters behind a paywall, playing F2P and being a completionist isn't possible. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Ah oki good to know, that way that'll avoid me from grinding those hopelessly without getting any of them and eventually giving up haha.

And yeah that's what I feel is the situation. I've seen the extra paid packs from previous events that are show and no sight of fragments events for those holiday characters. But then again the game came out not too long ago on Steam (December 21rst 2020). So some of those have never been active in the first place probably? And maybe like many of those XEN fragments events that have a pack that accompanies it that just lets you pay straight out for the character, those paid packs for holiday characters maybe had/will have fragment event quest active!

But yeah I'm just trying to get everything I can that I can get for free of course xD. I'm kinda starting to be broke lately so as much as I'd love to give them a bit of money for abusing their game so much, I really can't afford it. :T
Nope. It's all good except for the fact that you type too much. I have to actually analyze all of it and format my reply appropriately.
Oh...yeah sorry about that ;w;. I am that way for many reasons and I try to be better at it and believe it or not I've been getting better at being more concise and focused in what I say and type. But different factors doesn't help me at all (especially lately because my issues and sick leave have been getting rough AF) and also it gets even worse when the subject is something that I am passionate about and/or fascinates me a lot. I have severe depression and anxiety issues and then you add on top of that ADD+OCD issues that'll generates a phobia of misunderstandings and whole bag of other issues obviously. Which among other things also indicates me that there is a very good chance I am on the spectrum at some level ^^". So thank you so much for your patience so far really. I'll try my best to keep it concise and focused. It's just really not easy for me ;w;.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Nutaku has sent a copyright strike for their every game here including this one, some just year old requests without any reply lol

Never seen any game company be so vicious
No way!!! Man wtf that sucks so bad :(. Man that is such a huge bummer...

So I obviously I guess that means you'll have to delete all the threads that has any connection to their games huh? :c

Man...

And yeah Nutaku is known to be a pretty...and sadly...reprehensible company/publisher.

All their games apparently have insane in-game inflated prices if played through Steam since Steam takes a cut.

And yeah heard they were extremely aggressive with this kind of stuff here...among other stuff...
Well shit. I was more thinking about the developers over the publishers, but, overall, I guess they're taking any option that can potentially increase profits.
Yeah clearly, it's usually always the publishers that push for that stuff since they are there exclusively to make money where some devs are genuinely there by passion and want to make good stuff while making a nice income.

...sigh

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Hmmm I have some kinda useful info to avoid getting banned more easily and do some specific stuff more safely.
But since we know Nutaku are now watching these things and also there's been a copyright strike I dunno if I should wait for the "all clear!" before continuing the thread or if I should mention these kind of things at all in general since it could help them to counter it I guess?
Although they may have just downloaded the table and learn from it itself so doesn't matter at that point too?

Anyways if ya guys want the info just PM me I guess lol. It's nothing stellar or super extra vital but it's still relevant/useful.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:50 am
But since we know Nutaku are now watching these things and also there's been a copyright strike I dunno if I should wait for the "all clear!" before continuing the thread or if I should mention these kind of things at all in general since it could help them to counter it I guess?
I've uploaded this table publicly so, if they are watching, it's safe to say that, if they act on it at all, they'd be working on patching these exploitable features and, if they do, then your information on ways to avoid being banned will be meaningless when these hacks are no longer functional. So you might as well inform any players watching this thread.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Geo wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:22 am
I've uploaded this table publicly so, if they are watching, it's safe to say that, if they act on it at all, they'd be working on patching these exploitable features and, if they do, then your information on ways to avoid being banned will be meaningless when these hacks are no longer functional. So you might as well inform any players watching this thread.
Hmmm yeah true true makes sense. I mean I would've helped them with pleasure just in PM instead, but yeah at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

So ok what was it...hum...shoot...

OH YEAH! Ok so I did some really fast autolooting again and this time I was wayyy more cautious aka just not being a dumdum and made sure the EXP value was at it's default which is 25 iirc. And I can confirm that it was that because I straight up did around 1500 autoloot super quick in a row and finally got my Truffle. Ironically right now they just came out with an event where you can get her SUPER easily :D xD. But the one I got at least is a light element one which is it's best version (has the most ATK base stat).

NOW there is another good info. So we are almost certain now that the autoban system checks if you've made too much EXP *within a specific timespan*. I did a lot of testing with leveling units to find a low value that assured maxing the level of *ANY* unit of *ANY* tier on the very first quest on normal. And it was 250000. I didn't test down to the EXACT value but 225000 was just a bit too low and iirc I did also 230000 and then 250000 seemed perfect. I mean feel free to test yourself the exact value we can go down to between 230000 and 250000 I guess and come back with the result ngl I'm curious but I was satisfied with that.

I still *wouldn't recommend leaving it at that value while autolooting* since we don't know the exact value of the timespan they check and the EXP threshold within that timespan that triggers the autoban. But you can either leave it on for anything else and feel totally safe. I mean...I was doing that with a value of1000000 and never got autobanned until I did multiple hundreds of autoloot suuuper quickly lmao. Also I don't know why I had the impression I found the needed/good/safe value for EXP and convenience to max units was 1 million honestly lmao. I was 4 times higher than needed hahaha.

Also honestly me personally now I leave the value to default only when I need to max out a unit which is now ridiculously less often since our wonderful Geo made it possible to not only do tier upgrades with any other tier level units but also without needing to max out their EXP/lvl first! And once you are doing anything else than maxing out the level of a character it's almost pointless to leave it on a high value because all it does is level your rank up. But that's how they get you, by being greedy with your player lvls! And those do nothing but give you a bigger energy bank as far as I know. Which again we don't care about lol.

So yeah that's it. Cheat safely people. Don't be a major dum dum like me! :)

=====================================================

EDIT#1:

I am so happy that not only you did make the special mission constantly available but also infinitely replayable! Tulip here I come uwu hehe.

And also the thank you prompt after a purchase with gems in the essentials is finally gone! That's going to be so practical to control my amounts of money and gems and well all the other stuff <3

And lastly...holy fuck, all the girls message and event group messages are now accessible!? Honestly I won't feel bad for using those (I was still giving me some limits to keep it fun. I wouldn't be the kind to just create perfect units out of an editor. I kinda want to play the actual game in a certain way at least.) because not only that'll give me access again to the Group one that the event is now gone and same for Coral. That are now lost to the shadowrealms of bans. I'll get Tulip "legit" first of course to satisfy my OCD ways lol. But honestly the other group events I don't mind since it's literally just a waiting game with the eventual event and there is no work to be done except getting the H-scenes materials which I already grinded the fuck out of. And I kinda don't mind getting Erica that way too because she is literally nowhere to be seen so far in the game at all and if she's an event exclusive then fuck it. It's the only one I'll have missing at the point so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Geo, you are the best, thank you so much yet again. <3

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

True, you are the best Geo.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Ok before I go to sleep just gotta inform you Geo that everything works as expected *except* for the group messages :0

I can enter them and go through the first exchange of each *but* after that it says the event isn't active anymore for the next parts and I can't play them.

No biggie though, take your time. Just thought you maybe didn't test it out or anything. Or if it was supposed to work or worked for others then let me know haha. :P

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Proutbedaine wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:38 pm
... gotta inform you Geo that everything works as expected *except* for the group messages ... I can enter them and go through the first exchange of each *but* after that it says the event isn't active anymore for the next parts and I can't play them.

Fixed and I added new scripts.
Proutbedaine wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:38 pm
Just thought you maybe didn't test it out or anything.

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Geo your cheat table is getting better, you are awesome man

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Geo wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:03 am
Fixed and I added new scripts.
Oh dang sweet! And the new ones are awesome for players that are just starting or...if someone gets banned again :I xD
But with all the precautions I'm taking now I'd be hella surprised hahahaha!

And the best one for me right now is forcing ANY unit to fuse! Finally I can get rid of the fully maxed out units that are now Light or Dark element that I already have in light/dark. It annoyed me so much! Thank you!!!
Hahaha! xD

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

THX Geo!!!

Milken01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Milken01 »

Today I logged in and saw that my arena score was like 3,700 when yesterday it was like 1,800. In logs there was one player who repeatedly keeps attacking me and it says: "Defense Successful 5 secs ago", "Revenge hits you back". And he is still doing it and my score keeps increasing.
Is there any way to decrease the score before I get noticed and banned?
While I wrote this reply the score is already at 3,800.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Milken01 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:27 am
In logs there was one player who repeatedly keeps attacking me and it says: "Defense Successful 5 secs ago", "Revenge hits you back". And he is still doing it and my score keeps increasing.
Is there any way to decrease the score before I get noticed and banned?
Uhhhh.. shit. Didn't think my new arena hacks would have a side effect like that on other players. For putting your score back down, you'd need to lose a bunch of matches, but then the score will be distributed to others. Best option is just accept how it is and wait for the game devs to fix it. If you get season rewards at the end of the season, you can think of it as compensation for being the victim here. Maybe it'll get reset, dunno. Just chill-lax, sit back, wait for them to fix it, and wait for the three new xen units (Honey, Agave, and Cayenne) to be released 8-)