Kingdom Hearts III + Re:Mind [Epic Games]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ProscriX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Kingdom Hearts III + Re:Mind [Epic Games]

Post by ProscriX »

Please, could you add an infinite HP for the ship in Caribbean world? I just can't beat the enemy fleet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

DJPwnage wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:17 pm
Do a found out what writes/accesses that value and I'll take a look at it. That value isn't static so it will change on load.
[/quote]
okies dokies, i messed around with teh wrong thing and crashed my game xD so gotta reload, Thanks.
what do i do withthe stuff i find in there? try to find an instruction that is common?
[/quote]

Hey, did you find something about it? or have you managed to permanently increase the maximum cost? if yes, could you explain how?

DJPwnage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJPwnage »

No sadly cuz im novice i ended up with a lot of effing temp files from Cheat Engine taking liek 200+gb of space XD

MageCola
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MageCola »

Hello there! thanks for the hard work figuring out the tables! Can I ask for some help here?
Is there any code/table that is able to unlock all summons or something like that? IF I try to obtain all items using trainers etc,it just gives me the summons charms without having the possibility to use them,thanks!!

Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sora3100 »

MageCola wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:57 pm
Hello there! thanks for the hard work figuring out the tables! Can I ask for some help here?
Is there any code/table that is able to unlock all summons or something like that? IF I try to obtain all items using trainers etc,it just gives me the summons charms without having the possibility to use them,thanks!!
There's not a table I'm aware that does that, and should be pretty easy to do as you can edit the Command Menu directly.
However, if you did indeed obtain the Heartbinder items, you should be able to set them to your shortcuts in the Customize menu and then be able to use them.