Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 1.5 (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 1.5 (Epic)

Post by DrummerIX »

I know zach is working on some tables, but I thought I would give these games a go. It's been a very long time since I played the first Kingdom Hearts on console. I haven't played any of the other games.

Anyway, I have one option so far:

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite MP
EXP Multiplier
Infinite Items In Stock When Moving To Personal Inventory
Discard/Selling Items Adds One Instead of Taking Away
Inventory Options (Add Category/Specific Item, Set Minimum You Have At Least 1 Of) (When Viewing Items)
Munny Multiplier
Pointer to Munny

I will work on some other things as I have time.

EDIT 1:
I came up with a few more options for this game in my limited time playing it. I have EXP Multiplier, Infinite Items In Stock When Moving Into Personal Inventory and Discarding Items Adds One Instead of Taking Away. That's all I can come up with tonight.

EDIT 2:
I found time to devote more to this game and came up with a few more options. I'm in the middle of mapping out the items and might have an option to add any particular item you want later on. In this update I have the following:

Discard/Selling Items Adds One Instead of Taking Away
Set Items You Have At Least 1 Of To Minimum Amount (When Viewing Items)
Munny Multiplier
Pointer to Munny

I received one report from a friend that God Mode doesn't work all the time, but in the battles I've been in, it appears to work for me, but I'll test further as I play.

EDIT 2.5:
I completed my research on items and have the option "Inventory Options (Add Category/Specific Item, Set Minimum You Have At Least 1 Of) (When Viewing Items)" available in this update. You are able to add a category of items or a specific one and also set all your items to a minimum amount if you have at least 1. Enjoy!

EDIT 3:
I'm adding in the option Infinite MP in this update. Since not much time between this update and 2.5, I'm removing 2.5 from the list, but the Inventory options are still in this table. I think I may be finished fleshing out this table for now and I will try to work on fleshing out some options for KH2.5 next.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.CT
EDIT 3 file (Inventory Options (Add Category or Specific Item), Infinite MP)
(21.32 KiB) Downloaded 4720 times
EDIT 2 file (Selling Items Adds 1, Set Minimum Items If You Have Some, Munny Options)
(14.09 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
EDIT 1 file (EXP Multiplier, Some Inventory Options)
(9.2 KiB) Downloaded 624 times
Initial file (Damage Modifier)
(6.55 KiB) Downloaded 460 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 1.5 (Epic)

Post by TemptingIcarus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:24 pm
I know zach is working on some tables, but I thought I would give these games a go. It's been a very long time since I played the first Kingdom Hearts on console. I haven't played any of the other games.

Anyway, I have one option so far:

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)

I will work on some other things as I have time.
Will you be doing 3 as well?

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I can probably do 3 also, but I never played 2 or any of the others before that. I may be lost story wise, but we'll see.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:15 am
I can probably do 3 also, but I never played 2 or any of the others before that. I may be lost story wise, but we'll see.
Yeah you definitely want to play the others before you tackle 3. Also do you have a clear idea of what options you want on your table or is it a "whatever I can find" sort of thing? Cause I might have a few useful ideas for options

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Only thing I am looking for is Keyblade Unlocks. That's it. I want to get into the DLC ASAP.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:45 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Only thing I am looking for is Keyblade Unlocks. That's it. I want to get into the DLC ASAP.
You may not want to rush getting into the DLC, you need to be really high level with damn good gear to survive the extra fights there. I know from personal experience with it

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:50 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:
You may not want to rush getting into the DLC, you need to be really high level with damn good gear to survive the extra fights there. I know from personal experience with it
Already beat the game on PS4. Just wanting to do the DLC now. Do I need to finish the main game to get into the DLC?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:58 am
ashuraman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:50 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:

Already beat the game on PS4. Just wanting to do the DLC now. Do I need to finish the main game to get into the DLC?
Indeed you do. You need a completed game save to access the Re Mind and Limit Cut episodes. Besides, you need to be pretty damn beafy if you want to complete the Limit Cut episode. I wont spoil what it is, I'l just say it's hard as frick

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Someone just found a way to port saves from the PS3 to PC. He's going to throw up a tutorial tonight.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:06 am
Someone just found a way to port saves from the PS3 to PC. He's going to throw up a tutorial tonight.
That-s pretty interesting but the question is if it also works for ps4 saves since KH3 is a ps4 game. If it does work I can port my heavily edited save to the pc and continue there

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I came up with a few more options for this game in my limited time playing it. I have EXP Multiplier, Infinite Items In Stock When Moving Into Personal Inventory and Discarding Items Adds One Instead of Taking Away. That's all I can come up with tonight.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:13 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
That-s pretty interesting but the question is if it also works for ps4 saves since KH3 is a ps4 game. If it does work I can port my heavily edited save to the pc and continue there
All of your save files are in pictures. You can open them with Hex Editor.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:46 am
ashuraman wrote:
TemptingIcarus wrote:
According to that twitter post they can't test it on KH3 cause they don't have it so if the save happens to be in a different format it might not work the same

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:51 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
ashuraman wrote:

According to that twitter post they can't test it on KH3 cause they don't have it so if the save happens to be in a different format it might not work the same
There are also .bin files in the EGS Folder as well. So I don't know what to use for KH3.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:00 am
ashuraman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:51 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:

There are also .bin files in the EGS Folder as well. So I don't know what to use for KH3.
It's probably those .bin files that are used but I don't know if the ps4 saves have the same format, I never actually looked into it since all I ever did was copy them onto a usb and let the save editor do it's thing