Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 1.5 (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 1.5 (Epic)

Post by TemptingIcarus »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:02 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:00 am
ashuraman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:51 am

According to that twitter post they can't test it on KH3 cause they don't have it so if the save happens to be in a different format it might not work the same
There are also .bin files in the EGS Folder as well. So I don't know what to use for KH3.
It's probably those .bin files that are used but I don't know if the ps4 saves have the same format, I never actually looked into it since all I ever did was copy them onto a usb and let the save editor do it's thing
We're on a wait and see deal then I guess.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:26 am
ashuraman wrote:
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:00 am

There are also .bin files in the EGS Folder as well. So I don't know what to use for KH3.
It's probably those .bin files that are used but I don't know if the ps4 saves have the same format, I never actually looked into it since all I ever did was copy them onto a usb and let the save editor do it's thing
Well it's been confirmed that the KH3 saves work completely differently than the others

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:57 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:26 am
ashuraman wrote:

Well it's been confirmed that the KH3 saves work completely differently than the others
Someone uploaded their 100% Cleared KH3 PS4 Saves. I'll upload them in a sec for people to tinker with, dunno who uploaded them though. Got them second-hand via Discord.

Password: Sora
Attachments
KingdomHearts3.zip
(40.96 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

frenckh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frenckh »

the shorter version of the message is down below
Last edited by frenckh on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

frenckh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frenckh »

@DrummerIX hi , thanks for those two cheat tables, i have some suggestions for kingdom hearts 2.5 final mix: use the in-game cheats for be invulnerable, that mean to use the immunity frames (you can see them when fighting the bosses) , parry frames (you see when using the parry), immune gummyship , immune allies including donald and goofy, infinite driver bars to active and to use the drivers\summons, infinite munny

frenckh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frenckh »

to be more precise , the parry frames and the immunity frames allow not only to be invulnerable , but also to have an immune guard that allow you to keep attacking even when normally you would be stabbed , the parry frames can also break most of the enemie's guard , while immunity frames (that you can also see when you use the trinity limit) are only there to make you invincible and make you immune to stunning , it is important since infinite health only still leave sora defensless against everything lol, also immune allies and immune gummy ship are important since at some point both goofy and donald become just useless as useless

chito
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chito »

Nice!!! you'r the best!!!

Dante322
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dante322 »

Thank you for all the Work.

frenckh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frenckh »

those in short are my suggestions for kingdom hearts 2.5 epic games version:

immunity frames and parry frames for invulnerability

immune allies (donald, goofy, world's specific ally)

inmmune gumyship

can always summon\driver form, can summon\driver form when alone

infinite mp

infinite driver bars

infinite driver during summon\driver form

gojeta07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gojeta07 »

does anyone know where is it save from the game kingdom hearts 1 codex

frenckh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frenckh »

gojeta07 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:35 pm
does anyone know where is it save from the game kingdom hearts 1 codex
it should be in one of the .txt of .ini files you knwo , the path i mean

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Updates might be kind of slow for this and the other Kingdom Hearts games as far as my contributions go. I don't have much time to play games anymore most of the time.

frenckh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frenckh »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:47 pm
Updates might be kind of slow for this and the other Kingdom Hearts games as far as my contributions go. I don't have much time to play games anymore most of the time.
hi , thanks for those cheat tables , i have suggested the following for kingdom hearts 2.5 final mix:

immunity frames and parry frames for invulnerability

immune allies (donald, goofy, world's specific ally)

inmmune gumyship

can always summon\driver form, can summon\driver form when alone

infinite mp

infinite driver bars

infinite driver during summon\driver form

i hope you will consider them , those scripts alone can fullfil all the cheating needs for kingdom hearts 2 :D

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I saw your requests and I cannot make any promises as to if I can do all of them, but I try to be thorough with my tables if I have the time to devote to the game.

frenckh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frenckh »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:23 pm
I saw your requests and I cannot make any promises as to if I can do all of them, but I try to be thorough with my tables if I have the time to devote to the game.
oh i see , then i suggest to focus first of all on the in-game immunity\immune to stunning , because that's a neat thing that none still noticed , basically you notice the parry frames when you use the command parry with square , the immunity frames when someone hit you while you use the trinity limit or when you hit a member of the organization during a phase of invulnerability , those are perfect because they are fully compatible with everything in the game , i even found the code to have those immunity frames constantly as you get this for the ps2 version of final mix , i don't know how much of a help can be , but there it is :

21C6C8F8 00000000
21C6C8FC 00000000

the 000 groups mean that you receive zero damage from both kind of attacks , one are the lethal\finishing non elemental attacks , the other type are the elemental attack , the game trigger those in-game immunity frames as anything or anyone attack you , it is perfect , never conflict with anything at all , all the triggers works , it is soft-lock proof you know , and most important , you are free during the fights since you can't be stunned , so yeah i highly recommend to only focus on those two kind of frames\in-game cheat in order to make them constantly active as the default way to get(not get) hits , for the other cheats i am sure that they are so common that they will be handled by some other hackers interested in this game , but again , this thing about those frames for invulnerability is very neat and deserve attention