z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Post by eTheBlack »

People will soon ask for AI to play the game for them. If you need scripts and whatnot for every little bit thing in game, then maybe that game isnt for you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for making this table, I know it's a lot to ask, see my suggestions
that I think will be interesting to add to this table. But if you don't want to add.
alright, I thank you in the same way
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
==========Suggestion==========
- Add Complete Scheme Instantly
- Chaos infinite fuel
==============================

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

so the instant smart recovery works fine now? i've read it screws up minion AI?

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

Mister Z, found a value that you might want to add to the table: INTEL. It's a simple 4 byte search, but it'd be cool to be added. Peace!

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Shi117 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:32 am
Is there any way to allow for tech to be researched without the unrequest stuff (specific minion types and equipment). While the Unlock All cheat does open up the tech tree to a degree, the tier 3+ techs still have prerequisites that keep them locked away. Of course, just the ability to unlock all equipment would mostly solve this, as you could combine that with the current "unlock all" cheat and use the unlocked equipment to train the right minion types right from the start.
You can place a blueprint, save, turn off the cheat, reload and items are still there and you can research normally. It's tied to an item. It also won't bug out any missions regarding recruitment of minions, because in those you simply need to build, an appropriate trainer. My only gripe is that this cheat shwos that there are decor items that fasten regen of smarts and other stats, but are unavailable to the player for like 3/4th of the game.

Shi117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shi117 »

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:22 am
Shi117 wrote:
Is there any way to allow for tech to be researched without the unrequest stuff (specific minion types and equipment). While the Unlock All cheat does open up the tech tree to a degree, the tier 3+ techs still have prerequisites that keep them locked away. Of course, just the ability to unlock all equipment would mostly solve this, as you could combine that with the current "unlock all" cheat and use the unlocked equipment to train the right minion types right from the start.
You can place a blueprint, save, turn off the cheat, reload and items are still there and you can research normally. It's tied to an item. It also won't bug out any missions regarding recruitment of minions, because in those you simply need to build, an appropriate trainer. My only gripe is that this cheat shwos that there are decor items that fasten regen of smarts and other stats, but are unavailable to the player for like 3/4th of the game.
When I turn on the cheat, I don't seem to get access to any new blueprints (trainers, science machines, anything)- I get the later minion types (but without trainers I can't make em) and access to later techs (but without the minions and science machines I can't research them). Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Shi117 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:03 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Shi117 wrote:
When I turn on the cheat, I don't seem to get access to any new blueprints (trainers, science machines, anything)- I get the later minion types (but without trainers I can't make em) and access to later techs (but without the minions and science machines I can't research them). Is there something I'm doing wrong?
everything will pop up when you save and load your game. If unlock all is on when you load, you'll have all the items. when you turn it off and reload, it'll make anything you haven't unlocked yet vanish.

Shi117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shi117 »

Jessen wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:32 pm
Shi117 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:03 pm
MasterVegito wrote:

everything will pop up when you save and load your game. If unlock all is on when you load, you'll have all the items. when you turn it off and reload, it'll make anything you haven't unlocked yet vanish.
Thanks, that works. Didn't know about the "activate cheat before loading game" trick.

ragmuffin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ragmuffin »

Hi Z, would it be possible to add a pointer to increase number of Tourists that can come to the island? Thank you very much for your work on the tables!

Yin111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yin111 »

Thanks for the Table Zanzer. Would it also be possible to change the Henchmen Recruitment Cap to be more then five like with the Minion Cap?

Bwash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bwash »

Belialskind wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:00 am
Is there a possibility to have a 'complete mission' option?
Please, this would be a godsend, I've had to abandon 2 runs that lasted into endgame due to missions bugging out.

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

Can you please update the table once again, patch today seems to have made most of the cheats not work?

Thank you friend for providing table as always :) especially minion cap which is what I have been looking for. 300 minions for 4 floors is too less xD

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Nothing broke for me

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Async wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:29 pm
Can you please update the table once again, patch today seems to have made most of the cheats not work?

Thank you friend for providing table as always :) especially minion cap which is what I have been looking for. 300 minions for 4 floors is too less xD
hotfix only fixed 1 quest and guard attention so nothing had the right to broke.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

MasterVegito wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:20 pm
Async wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:29 pm

hotfix only fixed 1 quest and guard attention so nothing had the right to broke.
what quest was fixed?