z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Post by Async »

Jessen wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:01 pm
Async wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:31 am
Yeah some of the options dont work on the table anymore. I noticed when training wasnt working. I had to activate CE use this table then activate "theyhack" and use the instant training from that instead. Was hoping that instant training could be fixed
its because the instant training setting got moved a byte forward.
how do you fix this? :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

you just need to click on the address of the instant training pointer and add 1 to the offset's number. So if its 8, it would become 9

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

doesnt seem to work for me lels, or im too pleb. Can any1 update the table? including the minion stats cheat?

MnemonicLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MnemonicLight »

Now that an entirely new genius and campaign has been added any chance this will get updated?

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

Hope so! I rely on this table for maximum fun in EG2

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

I just booted the game uo to start checking out the new dlc, everything in the table still seems to be working for me.

Granted iv havent actually played at all yet, just checked that options activated without throwing errors and made sure stuff like power, minion count, and money were correct, and they all seemed to be in order. Even changed the minion base from 15 to 50 no problem.

Oh and with the minion training pointer i had to add 2 instead of 1 like what was recommended a couple posts back.

MnemonicLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MnemonicLight »

Huh, wild it didn't work for me yesterday when I tried it but now it does

KDAAkali
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KDAAkali »

Anyway we can get a full updated table pls? Thanks in advance!

Instant research doesnt work for engineers. and hoping to get a tech hack included so we can spam Subs :P

KDAAkali
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KDAAkali »

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:57 am
I just booted the game uo to start checking out the new dlc, everything in the table still seems to be working for me.

Granted iv havent actually played at all yet, just checked that options activated without throwing errors and made sure stuff like power, minion count, and money were correct, and they all seemed to be in order. Even changed the minion base from 15 to 50 no problem.

Oh and with the minion training pointer i had to add 2 instead of 1 like what was recommended a couple posts back.
Can you post a screenshot on what you changed to get the training cheat working? I kind of not very good at CE lols

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

Double click on the address for instant training and change it to +2F then save the table so you dont have to change it every time.

After changing the address change the value to 1 for enable, 0 for disable.

Thats what works for me.

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

just throwin this out there, dont know if intel works the same now but last night I needed tech points and used an exact value 4byte search for it... you end up with 3 values, I needed to change 2 of the 3 to what I wanted for the game to recognize it

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

Ya have to manually find the new tech points, and intel

I also manually found a couple addresses i use for broadcast so i dont even need computers at all. 1 for total amount and another to register positive broadcast so im not constantly told about "not enough broadcast".

These are really the only things needed to add to the table, if i knew how to properly do scripts id upload a table with them. Maybe if my more basic pointers could be of use to zanzer to add them to the script.

But whats in the table now works great still and has more then enough options.

KDAAkali
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KDAAkali »

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:48 pm
Double click on the address for instant training and change it to +2F then save the table so you dont have to change it every time.

After changing the address change the value to 1 for enable, 0 for disable.

Thats what works for me.
Ah thanks man, now works for the training, though I do still hope for a updated table with unlimited tech and instant tech research, just incase. @zanzer whenever your free, can you please update the table? pls and thx! :P

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Updated my table for the latest version of the game.

IMPORTANT: Disable the Full Intel option when advancing main objectives. For some reason it causes a soft lock in certain cases. It's easy to get around that by disabling the option and reloading an earlier save, but be aware of that.

Full Intel, Full Signal (when loading a save disable and then enable a repeater to get the benefit) and Full Cameras will give you 999 of each, will also give you 999 Tech for Engineers as a side effect. Instant Objectives will make incrementing objectives complete instantly. No more waiting around for your Genius to "plan for 300".
Attachments
evilgenius_dx12.CT
(61.97 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

Tyrranus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tyrranus »

HeathenGator wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:07 pm
Updated my table for the latest version of the game.
AWESOME! thanks!