z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KDAAkali
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Post by KDAAkali »

Sadly its true and a lot of stuff no longer works.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MnemonicLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MnemonicLight »

Damn, I was tempted to get back into it but it's going to be disappointing if more minions isn't working anymore

Caldazar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Caldazar »

if minions breaking, its coz you have the polar expansion; they still aint fixed it, works if you disable it

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I have attempted to port Zanzer's table to 1.13.0. It was extremely difficult to match some of the functions, as some of them have changed dramatically, and I don't know the original context of the function except the really tiny snippets of original code left in the script. Being as that was all I had to work off of, I left notes next to the name of the confidence in my update. That being said, I need people to test each (TEST) function and report back if they worked the same way they did before in 1.8.0 (if at all), as I don't have a baseline to compare it to.

EDIT: Fixed Settings -> Instant Minion Training not working and added Infinite Broadcast Strength Pointer.
Attachments
evilgenius_vulkan.CT
(58.55 KiB) Downloaded 555 times
Last edited by gir489 on Sun May 14, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:48 pm
I have attempted to port Zanzer's table to 1.13.0. It was extremely difficult to match some of the functions, as some of them have changed dramatically, and I don't know the original context of the function except the really tiny snippets of original code left in the script. Being as that was all I had to work off of, I left notes next to the name of the confidence in my update. That being said, I need people to test each (TEST) function and report back if they worked the same way they did before in 1.8.0 (if at all), as I don't have a baseline to compare it to.

EDIT: Fixed Settings -> Instant Minion Training not working and added Infinite Broadcast Strength Pointer.
I dunno if testing will work if its on the DX version? It might but we should see about someone checking between the two

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Jessen wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 12:04 am
I dunno if testing will work if its on the DX version? It might but we should see about someone checking between the two
I only have the cracked version of this game, which uses the Vulkan EXE. I used the $process variable when AoBScanning just like Zanzer did, so it should work for both versions.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

thanks alot for sharing gir489!!
cheers!

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

As you get later into the game, getting AU becomes a fucking massive chore. It was OK at first resupplying it as needed, but eventually you get to a point where half your objectives are just MIDASing places, so I added a script to make it so you can fire the MIDAS no matter how much AU you have.

NineTFox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NineTFox »

Instant Research not working for Dx12, Because it require Vulkan version

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

thanks for your time gir

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Updated my old script, most of the description can be found there.
I added a whole bunch of additional convenience functions - the names should be self-explanatory.

You need to be careful with these two new settings:
- Visitor Vitality Drain Mod; when you deal too much damage, units will be killed before you can capture them. Hence, I added some addition controls so you can scale down the damage for units that are not tagged to be killed. Also, the minions you are supposed to capture on the world stage may never appear in your lair - changing the default 5.0 to 2.0 solves that (provided you are using the default values).
- Min Minion Cap; there is a quest that will break when you cap is >300. No spoilers here. At that point, reduce the min. value and the current value to 300 and either send your minions to quests or kill them off until you have less than 300. After that, you can set the min. value back to 500.
Good luck!

Done with the game for another few years, I guess...
Attachments
evilgenius_vulkan.CT
(76.84 KiB) Downloaded 4 times