z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Post by Async »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:26 pm
Nothing broke for me
Ignore me thanks for confirming, I tried today and it worked. Dont know why it wasnt working yesterday when i tried to turn on the cheats right after patching, it kept spinning and the cheat never worked but worked today for some reason. must have been me.

Really appreciate you found how to break the 300 minion cap! makes having multiple floors so much easier. Kept having problems in the late game before where I didnt have enough left over to run my control room and it was all empty even with 60+ workers spare. Now i can get over 500 workers spare haha :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Willywilly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Willywilly »

Thanks for the great work! May I know if we can increase Henchmen number cap to more than 5? Or is it hardcoded? Thanks!

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Willywilly wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:02 am
Thanks for the great work! May I know if we can increase Henchmen number cap to more than 5? Or is it hardcoded? Thanks!
Most likey it's hard. Because missions lock if you reach the number of 5.

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

@Zanzer what is the difference between Base Capacity and Minion Capacity. does changing Base Capacity change anything?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Changes the number of free minions you're allowed to have without building lockers.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

wish there was something that could be found that enables side stories.

gebh97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gebh97 »

Jessen wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 pm
wish there was something that could be found that enables side stories.
Really wish that could be somehow done. Some Side Stories unlock normally in play (by progressing the main story or having networks at specific locations), while some seem to be totally random :(

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

Is the unlimited minion stat cheats not working for anyone? for some reason for me all other cheats work except the minion stat both the stat regen and unlimited ones dont seem to work specifically for morale and smarts? they dont refill back to 100 morale :( not sure why

I turn it on but doesnt seem to change anything? keep having minion rebelling in groups due to low morale and these dudes dont seem to go refill their morale either at the staff rooms. lols.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

No issues using the Instant Minion Regen options (all 3 set to On) and don't decrease, the difference is I don't use Unlimited Minion Stats. I think it's because the Minions are always 50 and trained Minions get +50, you'll see Scientists have 100 as you have to build the Multigym and workers get +50 Smarts with Basic Training: Evil 101. Never had a rebellion.

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

Sonica wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:06 pm
No issues using the Instant Minion Regen options (all 3 set to On) and don't decrease, the difference is I don't use Unlimited Minion Stats. I think it's because the Minions are always 50 and trained Minions get +50, you'll see Scientists have 100 as you have to build the Multigym and workers get +50 Smarts with Basic Training: Evil 101. Never had a rebellion.
Probs, thanks for info. ill take a look then. I hate ivan HAVOC sets fire to everything and minions killing them then morale decrease due to large amount of bodies :lol: :P

Pants808
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pants808 »

pequenovitor wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:34 am
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:00 pm
I trust you set the value to "1" and didn't try to just check the box. :)
Zanzer.... I fell like one of those idiots, right now, you know? Thanks to you and Jessen for the help. I'm embarassed, this isn't my first rodeo, but I missed that one, sorry... Working great. On my way to testing it now! Thank you!
Hi, I'm a noob with this program, can't figure out how to get the Unlock All cheat working. Where in the options for the Settings Pointer do I look to set the value to '1'?
Thanks

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Pants808 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:54 pm
pequenovitor wrote:
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:00 pm
I trust you set the value to "1" and didn't try to just check the box. :)
Zanzer.... I fell like one of those idiots, right now, you know? Thanks to you and Jessen for the help. I'm embarassed, this isn't my first rodeo, but I missed that one, sorry... Working great. On my way to testing it now! Thank you!
Hi, I'm a noob with this program, can't figure out how to get the Unlock All cheat working. Where in the options for the Settings Pointer do I look to set the value to '1'?
Thanks
just press enter or double click on the option and you can type in the number.

karamethien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by karamethien »

To get all the unlocks to show up you might need to reload the savegame with the option enabled (e.g. value=1)

Pants808
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pants808 »

karamethien wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:46 pm
To get all the unlocks to show up you might need to reload the savegame with the option enabled (e.g. value=1)
Yeah that's the part I don't understand, I don't know how to enable the option or change the value to 1. In the Cheat Engine program I have loaded the table, other cheats work when I click on them, such as Instant Reseach, but with the Setting Pointer option, I right click on it and have tried every option but can't find any way to change the value to 1. Entering the address manually with doesn't seem to do anything. Can someone show me a screenshot of what you do?

Pants808
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pants808 »

Jessen wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 pm
Pants808 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:54 pm
pequenovitor wrote:

Thanks
just press enter or double click on the option and you can type in the number.

double clicking on the option just changes the description, and pressing enter open an auto edit assemble box with a bunch of code stuff inside, nowhere to change a value to 1 that I can see in there, line 1 already says [ENABLE]