z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Evil Genius 2 [DX12]

Post by Jessen »

Pants808 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:16 am
Jessen wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 pm
Pants808 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:54 pm

Hi, I'm a noob with this program, can't figure out how to get the Unlock All cheat working. Where in the options for the Settings Pointer do I look to set the value to '1'?
Thanks
just press enter or double click on the option and you can type in the number.

double clicking on the option just changes the description, and pressing enter open an auto edit assemble box with a bunch of code stuff inside, nowhere to change a value to 1 that I can see in there, line 1 already says [ENABLE]
you actually need to tick the box for the 'settings pointer' to see what you need to change, as those are only going to populate when you actually have it enabled

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Pants808
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pants808 »

Jessen wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:19 am
Pants808 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:16 am
Jessen wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 pm

just press enter or double click on the option and you can type in the number.

double clicking on the option just changes the description, and pressing enter open an auto edit assemble box with a bunch of code stuff inside, nowhere to change a value to 1 that I can see in there, line 1 already says [ENABLE]
you actually need to tick the box for the 'settings pointer' to see what you need to change, as those are only going to populate when you actually have it enabled
I was clicking the Setting Pointer box and nothing was happening, turns out something was wrong with my version of Cheat Engine, uninstalled and reinstalled and everything works as it should now. Thank you

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Zanzer, has there been any developments on any new options for the table?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Was there need for something specific? Other than an AI that plays the game for you.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Well, Intel could certainly be doable, that tends to be what I search for once in a while. Another something could be like flags that tell the game when a side story is available, so that we could actually do something like getting Full Metal Jackie's story without having to avoid getting our preferred henchmen, or loot items that might have been missed.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Jessen wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:55 am
Well, Intel could certainly be doable, that tends to be what I search for once in a while. Another something could be like flags that tell the game when a side story is available, so that we could actually do something like getting Full Metal Jackie's story without having to avoid getting our preferred henchmen, or loot items that might have been missed.
Here's the table I modified (original table by Zanzer, obviously). Includes 3 new options:

1) Full Intel - will keep your intel at 99 at all times
2) Unlimited Cameras - will give you 999 baseline supported cameras, even without any stations.
3) Full Signal - even one Radio Repeater will give you 230 signal strength, enough to upgrade all criminal networks to level 4 with just one station. This one is a bit weird, if you load a game and it shows you a strange value on your HUD, select one of your Repeaters and turn it off and on again.
Attachments
evilgenius_dx12.CT
(54.47 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

HeathenGator wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:32 am
Here's the table I modified (original table by Zanzer, obviously). Includes 3 new options:

2) Unlimited Cameras - will give you 999 baseline supported cameras, even without any stations.
3) Full Signal - even one Radio Repeater will give you 230 signal strength, enough to upgrade all criminal networks to level 4 with just one station. This one is a bit weird, if you load a game and it shows you a strange value on your HUD, select one of your Repeaters and turn it off and on again.
Perfect. Now all we need to do is find a way to enable specific side stories so can do things like get Full Metal Jackie AND the statue of liberty torch.

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

HeathenGator wrote:
Jessen wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:55 am

Seems to be a bug with 1. where it keeps your main campaign quest for IVAN stuck at 99/100 for find the Havoc locations. Need to turn off for the main quest to proceed. tested by continuously doing the quest locations but no progress once at 99 with cheat on lols.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Async wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:03 am
Seems to be a bug with 1. where it keeps your main campaign quest for IVAN stuck at 99/100 for find the Havoc locations. Need to turn off for the main quest to proceed. tested by continuously doing the quest locations but no progress once at 99 with cheat on lols.
Here is answer on why is that
HeathenGator wrote:

Full Intel - will keep your intel at 99 at all times

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:08 am
Async wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:03 am
Here is answer on why is that
HeathenGator wrote:

Full Intel - will keep your intel at 99 at all times
No bro u dont get it, its a quest objective to get the locations not its intel type, im saying the quest will be stuck if u leave the intel cheat on because it seems to register the HAVOC locations as most likely a type of intel even though its not. its not something you get generate on the console. the quest objective is actually a send minion location objective. just mainly for people who are wondering why they cannot complete the HAVOC objective.

Havent seen it happen to any other similiar quest in any of the other geniuses. Only IVAN's atm

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

This happens not just with Ivan apparently, but with almost all world map objectives. For some reason the game calls the same function as for intel to update the number of world map objectives you've accomplished. I'm not sure what to do about that, or even if you need to. In most cases it's a benefit, since now you don't need to send your minions on 3/4/5 of the same mission.

robb_z
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by robb_z »

Awesome table! Helped me along with starting a new game after a bug that prevented progress. Now I've hit that in a different mission with my new game too. Would be awesome if we could get a 'complete current objective' or 'build invalid tiles'. Haven't had any luck locating these addresses.

Meantime think I'm gonna call it quits with the game...even Cyberpunk was far more playable for me and that was a mess.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

robb_z wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:14 am
Awesome table! Helped me along with starting a new game after a bug that prevented progress. Now I've hit that in a different mission with my new game too. Would be awesome if we could get a 'complete current objective' or 'build invalid tiles'. Haven't had any luck locating these addresses.

Meantime think I'm gonna call it quits with the game...even Cyberpunk was far more playable for me and that was a mess.
yeah, there are a few things that need to be addressed before the game is actually in a much better state. SOME of it might help when modding becomes a thing but till then...

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

I think the biggest problem they should fix is the "coc block" at the helipad when you try to do multiple objectives. takes so long to clear. the units should be into the coptor and on to the location as soon as the right amount of units reach the helipad. not 45 units waiting at the coptor pad for the coptor to land and 1 location at the time slowly travel there carrying the units. this is my biggest complaint of the game is this blockage at the helipad when doing multiple objectives even when you have the correct units already waiting there. if there was a code to fix this blockage would be awesome but i think its just the game mechanics and unchangeable :( until then we got like a horde of units at the helipad clogged with running man symbol all above their heads then super soldier agents coming in and wiping them all out through the helipad entry xD #CrownGold

Groundshaker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Groundshaker »

hi all, first I want to say thanks for making this table, my problem is that after using the table in eg2 I was on the part where I needed to turn off the power but even after I did I still had almost 9k in power even with no generators (sold em when I was testing)the default base power had been set to 100000 and minimum power was -9999 (it was set to that when I first opened the table). Even setting both to zero didn't change the 9k that was there.