Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse [Microsoft Store] Stats Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse [Microsoft Store] Stats Table

Post by Rhark »

As requested from my trainer thread. May help with some achievement related stuff.

Preview:

Download:
PlayerStats -VALA.CT
(15.78 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iGeordie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse [Microsoft Store] Stats Table

Post by iGeordie »

thanks again for sharing this buddy 100% appreciated unfortunately after trying this table and editing the stats and trying different methods :
editing then quitting to end the level to record
editing them completing a section and then dying
editing then completing a section then quitting
all of the above with the active box checked.

it seems as even though the end results screen displays a mass of kills and property damage its purely cosmetic rather then concrete. and doesn't add towards percentage.

was still pretty cool seeing how i had spilt over 900 million pints of blood however haha. once again buddy many thanks

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

iGeordie wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:15 pm
thanks again for sharing this buddy 100% appreciated unfortunately after trying this table and editing the stats and trying different methods :
editing then quitting to end the level to record
editing them completing a section and then dying
editing then completing a section then quitting
all of the above with the active box checked.

it seems as even though the end results screen displays a mass of kills and property damage its purely cosmetic rather then concrete. and doesn't add towards percentage.

was still pretty cool seeing how i had spilt over 900 million pints of blood however haha. once again buddy many thanks
Ah, unfortunate. I wasn't bothered about the stats myself so I didn't bother testing it out.

iGeordie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iGeordie »

thank you for trying though i do appreciate you releasing this and working as hard as you did , i know nothing about all this so its over my head haha. just a case of the grind then which of course should be easy with the superdamage and the health so gotta put the work in my self haha

iGeordie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iGeordie »

hello everyone, found a quick update if you use a standard cheat engine search for the number of llamas killed in your "profile tab" (top left number) (i got 16 results back) and change the value of that number to 999,999,999 save and quit the game

when you enter a game, and kill a few llamas, and clear a section of the levels (just to be safe) the achievement on Xbox and widows store "LLAMACIDE - Kill the entire US & Canada llama population" will then pop... still no idea on how to get the monetary value for destruction to change though ... if any one has any thoughts feel free to let me know haha.

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

iGeordie wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:36 pm
hello everyone, found a quick update if you use a standard cheat engine search for the number of llamas killed in your "profile tab" (top left number) (i got 16 results back) and change the value of that number to 999,999,999 save and quit the game

when you enter a game, and kill a few llamas, and clear a section of the levels (just to be safe) the achievement on Xbox and widows store "LLAMACIDE - Kill the entire US & Canada llama population" will then pop... still no idea on how to get the monetary value for destruction to change though ... if any one has any thoughts feel free to let me know haha.
This is what i was thinking of doing! But i was afraid i would ruin the stats and lock my self out! But good to know it works, thanks for sharing the info
The grind for the kills is pure insane! It took me 2 hours yestersay to jump from 15% to 24% i tried to even idle it with autokey but for somehow the script stopped working.
The destruction value i dont think it is doable cause there are no indicator in the game to show ur current stats for the destruction.
Maybe u can use the xbox achievement tracker percentage and get around number and search for it and see how it goes

iGeordie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iGeordie »

MrBMW wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:31 am
iGeordie wrote:

This is what i was thinking of doing! But i was afraid i would ruin the stats and lock my self out! But good to know it works, thanks for sharing the info
The grind for the kills is pure insane! It took me 2 hours yestersay to jump from 15% to 24% i tried to even idle it with autokey but for somehow the script stopped working.
The destruction value i dont think it is doable cause there are no indicator in the game to show ur current stats for the destruction.
Maybe u can use the xbox achievement tracker percentage and get around number and search for it and see how it goes
yea I've tried other ways of doing the destruction value but not managed to get anything to work as of yet like. but i think the best way to grind this out would be to repeat the 10 scenarios on level 1 as those also include a lot of chances for the magazine stands to spawn for that, but then its just just a case of trying to grind out the challenges for the perks one too :/ grindy grindy .

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

iGeordie wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:23 am
MrBMW wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:31 am
iGeordie wrote:

yea I've tried other ways of doing the destruction value but not managed to get anything to work as of yet like. but i think the best way to grind this out would be to repeat the 10 scenarios on level 1 as those also include a lot of chances for the magazine stands to spawn for that, but then its just just a case of trying to grind out the challenges for the perks one too :/ grindy grindy .
there is a way of getting 1-2%, just load section 1, on the start area, look to the left and you will see an army base, there are some trucks and HMMWVs u can destroy, u can get like 800k in less than 1 minute, rinse and repeat, u need at least 100 times of doing that, might take an hour or so

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by P0P0karimu »

iGeordie wrote:

Hey bro can you pls. explain more (I got 67k kill)