Merge Nymphs

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
M0NRIZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Merge Nymphs

Post by M0NRIZ »

M0NRIZ wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:53 am
i cannot open/ corectly open it if i double click it it asks me what i would like to open it with. if someone could help me that would be very much appreciated.
nevermind

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Harbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Harbo »

Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Dll injection failed: symbol lookup error
This message keeps popping up for me, any tips?

Schweppsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Schweppsik »

Updated ?

Deshra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deshra »

The new update severed a lot of the functions, I'll try to repair what I can, I don't have the foreknowledge of where to look to repair the cheat scripts, so, merge n to get n for example is no longer functional. I have found that unlock chests for 0 cost can be repaired by activating the alchemist reset however that doesn't reset the alchemist anymore.

AkiraTepes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AkiraTepes »

Deshra wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:39 pm
The new update severed a lot of the functions, I'll try to repair what I can, I don't have the foreknowledge of where to look to repair the cheat scripts, so, merge n to get n for example is no longer functional. I have found that unlock chests for 0 cost can be repaired by activating the alchemist reset however that doesn't reset the alchemist anymore.
I have found that most of them work. QOL is entirely broken and the 100% bonus is broken. Question though, could you modify the "Set items given to 9 (Enable, then leave & re-enter camp)" cheat to be editable? Because I see a LOT of ones that want more than 9. Quite a few 30ish ones.

Deshra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deshra »

Without knowing where the section of code that the qol options addressed It's going to take some time. I'll test with editing the alchemist and see if it works. A better solution would be for it to just add 9 everytime you leave the home base and return. I'm having the same issue with merge N get N as the qol, tracking down what all the update changed without having access to the previous code or knowing what Tedward did to find those values in the first place is hindering progress. I'll update if I find anything.

AkiraTepes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AkiraTepes »

Deshra wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:31 am
Without knowing where the section of code that the qol options addressed It's going to take some time. I'll test with editing the alchemist and see if it works. A better solution would be for it to just add 9 everytime you leave the home base and return. I'm having the same issue with merge N get N as the qol, tracking down what all the update changed without having access to the previous code or knowing what Tedward did to find those values in the first place is hindering progress. I'll update if I find anything.
That plus 9 would work.

Deshra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deshra »

Welp, that went well.... not. Editing the "set to 9" ended up crashing the game. Trying to set it to a cumulative addition versus a static "set to" did the same, which I will blame on my inexperience with the code. I'll keep working at it. editing the merge n get n has resulted in nothing yet, not even a crash, not sure if that chain has been put server side or not, I'll keep digging. Wish I had better news.

DarkDaemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkDaemon »

Most the script abilities no longer work me personally wish the merge 3 for 3 and 5 for 5 still worked if anyone can either make.a new script for this or explain to me how to do it myself I'd appreciate it.

TiaTheVaporeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TiaTheVaporeon »

can we get an update? The game recently got an update, and the "set shop prices to 0" no longer seems to work, it can't find any of the values, most of the other cheats work

kingjr2011
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kingjr2011 »

Needs an update, many things are not working now.

staticjones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by staticjones »

I downloaded the table and followed the instructions, but when I open the quality of life and cheat menus, it won't let me actually select any of the individual options.

xoSK3TCHox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xoSK3TCHox »

So I jumped on using this table really late. I got about 2 months of use out of it. Unfortunately, something dramatically changed. The game won't even open anymore. The "Bypass Maintenance Mode: Enable then launch game" is the only thing checked. Game attempts to boot, then closes itself. I see it's obviously been a long time since this table was updated. So, I was just wondering if there is any plan to update, or if it's just a lost cause at this point?

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

it's just a lost cause at this point