Merge Nymphs

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Merge Nymphs

Post by Tedward »

Anyone looking at my Steam play time is going to question how horny I've been lately.

Anyways.

Game: Merge Nymphs
Version: 110710 (April 7 2021)

Code: Select all

Change Log:

07-Apr-21:
Add: QOL/Disable Camera Move/Zoom Limits
Add: Bypass Maintenance Mode (Beta, need to test next maintenance)
Add: Check for table updates during Init
Update: Healing Pheromones Ignore Dead Land moved to QOL from Cheats/Misc
Fixes for Game Update V110710:
Fix: Nymph Book: Require 5 Shells To Show Exclamation Mark
Fix: Trigger Alchemist Reset
Fix: Building "Drop" Spawners Constantly Spawn
Fix: Building "Click" Spawners Constantly Spawn
Fix: Instantly Unlock All Chests In "The Vault"
Fix: All Buffs Activate At Max Level
Fix: Buffs Don't Get Removed When Used
Fix: Healing Pheromones Ignore Dead Land

02-Apr-21:
Fix: Nymph Book Require 5 Shells To Show Exclamation Mark: Wouldn't always hook correctly, should be working now
Fix: Idle Nymphs Stay Off Map: Occasionally a Nymph would still wander onto the map for no reason, should be fixed now
Add: Misc/Merge N Gives N (aka if you merge 5 items, you get 5 instead of only 2)
Add: Misc/Healing Pheromones Ignore Dead Land
Add: Dating Sim/No Energy Cost
Add: Dating Sim/Give Items Doesn't Require Items
Add: Dating Sim/All Answers Are Correct

29-Mar-21:
Add: Alchemist/Trigger Shop Daily Deal Reset
Add: Alchemist/Buy Unlimited Shop Daily Deal Items
Add: Spawning Stuff/Growables Insta-Grow

28-Mar-21:
Fix: Added 'Init' script to prevent some cheats from failing on first activation
Add: Misc/Buffs Don't Get Removed When Used
Add: Misc/No Cost To Open Locked Chests/Golems/Event Chest

27-Mar-21:
Initial Release

Quality Of Life:
  • Disable Idle Check: Normally the game will pause if you're idle for too long, this disables that so you can leave the game running
  • Nymph Book: Require 5 Shells To Show Exclamation Mark: Annoying having the exclamation mark when you can merge 3 when you only want to merge 5. Enable then do something to refresh the book, i.e. enter camp or open & close the book.
  • Idle Nymphs Stay Off Map: In camp, any Nymphs that aren't actively harvesting/attacking go to the bottom left corner so they aren't in the way.
  • Healing Pheromones Ignore Dead Land: Healing Pheromones and Flower Beds don't try to heal any dead land (the tiles you need to merge to heal). If there are no healable tiles, the extra goes towards your points as if there were no dead land tiles.
  • Disable Camera Move/Zoom Limits: Zoom out or scroll around to your hearts content
Cheats:

Alchemist:
  • 100% Bonus Item Chance: When you complete a trade, you have a 100% chance to get the bonus item. Doesn't reflect in the UI but it works.
  • Set Alchemist items given to 9: Makes the alchemist think you've already given her 9 of whatever item she's looking for. Enable cheat, then leave & re-enter camp.
  • Trigger Alchemist Reset: Any time the Alchemist is updated (enter camp, or select her on the map, or if you activate this and you're in camp and she's currently on cooldown, maybe other cases), reset what item she wants and will give, even if she's on cooldown. When you get an item you want make sure you disable this so you don't lose it.
  • Trigger Shop Daily Deal Reset: Resets the daily deals the alchemist has in the shop, whether the timer is at zero or not. Remember to turn this off if you get a deal you want to keep around.
  • Buy Unlimited Shop Daily Deal Items: Lets you keep buying items from the shop daily deal, even when there's 0 left. Also makes the top item available to buy even if you haven't bought the bottom four.
Spawning Stuff:
  • Spawn Unlimited Wind Lamps: Do not leave this running for long! Even 2-3 seconds will spawn enough for you to fill your entire camp. It takes a while for them to make their way onto the screen, so turn it on for a second or two, turn it off, and then be patient. If you spawn too many and your game starts to lag, you need to wait for them to go all the way across your camp and despawn. You can probably corrupt your save file if you let this run too long!
  • Building "Click" Spawners Constantly Spawn (Trees, Treasuries, etc): For spawners that you need to click on to get the item, as soon as you click and it drops the item, it generates another one.
  • Building "Drop" Spawners Constantly Spawn (Water, Oil, Panties): For spawners that automatically drop items, they will start dropping an item every second. It can take a while to kick in after activating, each building must drop once on it's own before the new timer takes over for that building.
  • Growables Insta-Grow: Any growables like wind lamps, leaves, & old event items that "grow" into Nymph shells will grow instantly.
Resource Stuff:
  • Disable Cheat Detection: Technically, this disables cheating being reported. None of the checks actually stop you from cheating, just report it back to the server, presumably so they can ban you if you get too many instances.
  • Shop Prices Set To Zero: Pretty straight forward, works for the main shop and buying Nymph shells through the book at the very least. The shop daily deals seem to be hit or miss for some reason.
  • Instantly Unlock All Chests In "The Vault": Aka, the chests you get from completing levels that normally take hours to unlock.
Challenge Levels:
  • Double Bonus Rewards Cost 0 Gems: Pretty straight forward, enable before starting (or resuming) a challenge level.
  • Disable Timer: Pretty straight forward, enable before starting (or resuming) a challenge level.
Dating Sim:
  • No Energy Cost: Starting a new chat doesn't reduce available energy.
  • Give Items Doesn't Require Items: After chatting when the Nymph wants items, this sets your available amount to what she's looking for, and clicking 'Give' doesn't actually take any items.
  • All Answers Are Correct: Doesn't matter which answer you pick, she'll be happy.
Misc:
  • All Buffs Activate At Max Level: Any time you activate a buff, it turns it into a level 8 buff before activating it
  • Buffs Don't Get Removed When Used: Any time you activate a buff, it stays on your map
  • No Cost To Open Locked Chests/Golems/Event Chest: Should work for any camp item you click and it asks for coins, bricks or rubies to open
  • Merge N Gives N: Instead of merging 3 to get 1 or 5 to get 2, 3 gives 3, 5 gives 5, 32 gives 32 etc. Works for manually merging on map, and through Nymph book.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Merge-Nymphs-V5.CT
(47.27 KiB) Downloaded 4366 times
Merge-Nymphs-V4.CT
(40 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
Merge-Nymphs-V3.CT
(27.86 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Merge-Nymphs-V2.CT
(24.21 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Merge-Nymphs.CT
(20.14 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Last edited by Tedward on Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Merge Nymphs

Post by raxele123 »

Ah... Fuck. I might be fucked. I thought they were like super lax with cheating and had no detection. Welp. If I get banned then so be it. Wish you posted this "Disable Cheat Detection" before I started playing.

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:41 pm
Ah... Fuck. I might be fucked. I thought they were like super lax with cheating and had no detection. Welp. If I get banned then so be it. Wish you posted this "Disable Cheat Detection" before I started playing.
:lol: Sorry, next time I'll try to get the cheats out before you start a new game :)

For what it's worth this is what I could tell the game scans for:

Current amount of each resource you have is tested to see if it's higher than your max
If you get more than 15,000 of a resource from a single source and you don't have at least 80 quest stars yet
If you're buying something for less than 100 "Nutaku Gold" - No clue what this even is, maybe something for mobile?
Any time you gain or spent a resource they double check that your total was changed by the right amount
Some other resource check that wasn't immediately obvious what they're doing and honestly I couldn't be bothered to dig

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Tedward wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:41 pm
:lol: Sorry, next time I'll try to get the cheats out before you start a new game :)

For what it's worth this is what I could tell the game scans for:

Current amount of each resource you have is tested to see if it's higher than your max
If you get more than 15,000 of a resource from a single source and you don't have at least 80 quest stars yet
If you're buying something for less than 100 "Nutaku Gold" - No clue what this even is, maybe something for mobile?
Any time you gain or spent a resource they double check that your total was changed by the right amount
Some other resource check that wasn't immediately obvious what they're doing and honestly I couldn't be bothered to dig
Nutaku Gold is either those cash only items or rubies.

"Any time you gain or spent a resource they double check that your total was changed by the right amount"
Hmmm I used cheat engine to lock the currency number.

Could you make the Alchemist Daily Deal Reset cheat? I don't care much for the Alchemist Barter, the Daily Deals has some things I might want though.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

This is great thank you! c:

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

raxele123 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:18 am
Nutaku Gold is either those cash only items or rubies.
Gold being cash could make sense if 1 gold = 1 cent, so it'd report any "purchases" for less than a dollar, which seems to be the cheapest I've seen.
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:18 am
Could you make the Alchemist Daily Deal Reset cheat? I don't care much for the Alchemist Barter, the Daily Deals has some things I might want though.
Added that, as well as one that lets you buy an item even if there's "none" left, and/or buy the normally locked item even if you haven't bought the rest.

Also an option to have things grow instantly, if you're working on trees or lanterns.
Proutbedaine wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:58 am
This is great thank you! c:
You're welcome! :)

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

damn that alchemist daily deal reset and infinite was great. ok whats next... is it possible to make a nymph pointer or "buy 1000 nymph shells with a single click"?

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

raxele123 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:12 pm
is it possible to make a nymph pointer
Not really sure what you're asking for?
raxele123 wrote:
buy 1000 nymph shells with a single click
Not really sure this would have the desired effect, you would need a bunch of empty camp space and if it's cluttered at all you'd just have random shells everywhere.

I might be better off making it so that if you merge 5 shells you get 5 nymphs instead of 2, and ditto if you merge 5 nymphs you get 5 of the next level instead of 2. That way you'd just need 5 initial shells, then you can just open the Nymph book and merge 5 a few times until you have 5 of the max level nymph.

Thoughts?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Tedward wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:29 pm
raxele123 wrote:
is it possible to make a nymph pointer
Not really sure what you're asking for?
raxele123 wrote:
buy 1000 nymph shells with a single click
Not really sure this would have the desired effect, you would need a bunch of empty camp space and if it's cluttered at all you'd just have random shells everywhere.

I might be better off making it so that if you merge 5 shells you get 5 nymphs instead of 2, and ditto if you merge 5 nymphs you get 5 of the next level instead of 2. That way you'd just need 5 initial shells, then you can just open the Nymph book and merge 5 a few times until you have 5 of the max level nymph.

Thoughts?
yeah that works. also what I meant by nymph pointer was to directly control the amount of nymphs you have. It irritates me that for missions, it randomly picks a nymph from your home base to use for the mission, when I only want my strongest out. If I could use the pointer to get rid of all my level 1-7 nymphs and only keep my level 8 nymphs that would be great.

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

raxele123 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:50 pm
It irritates me that for missions, it randomly picks a nymph from your home base to use for the mission, when I only want my strongest out. If I could use the pointer to get rid of all my level 1-7 nymphs and only keep my level 8 nymphs that would be great.
I'd need to dig more for actually deleting lower level nymphs, but wanna give this table a try? In theory it should restrict the portals to only summoning level 8 nymphs.

I was only able to test for level 5 because that's as high as mine go :P

btw having two instances of CE attached at once caused the second one to lock up on me, so I'd suggest having the main table closed before trying this out.
Attachments
Nymph Level Test.CT
(1007 Bytes) Downloaded 89 times

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

I think ill wait for the deleting if possible :p

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

V4 is up:

Fix: Nymph Book Require 5 Shells To Show Exclamation Mark: Wouldn't always hook correctly, should be working now
Fix: Idle Nymphs Stay Off Map: Occasionally a Nymph would still wander onto the map for no reason, should be fixed now
Add: Misc/Merge N Gives N (aka if you merge 5 items, you get 5 instead of only 2)
Add: Misc/Healing Pheromones Ignore Dead Land
Add: Dating Sim/No Energy Cost
Add: Dating Sim/Give Items Doesn't Require Items
Add: Dating Sim/All Answers Are Correct

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

damnnn nice timing for the dating sim all answers are correct. star nymph just got her dating shit.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

could you make it so we can claim the daily reward stuff constantly? those daily rewards have event nymphs or something.

didamorte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by didamorte »

Not all "Misc" and "Spawning Stuff" codes are working neither the "Shop Prices To Zero".
Could you fix it?