Merge Nymphs

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ganjapker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Merge Nymphs

Post by Ganjapker »

How do you reset your progress? My game is stuck in the tutorial with the menu hud overlaying over everything on the home island and nothing is clickable.. Anyone know how to fix this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sheelin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sheelin »

Ganjapker wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 2:45 pm
How do you reset your progress? My game is stuck in the tutorial with the menu hud overlaying over everything on the home island and nothing is clickable.. Anyone know how to fix this?
Apparently you can't reset progresses. I created a new steam account for that. After playing some, I think that the problem may be with the "send inactive nymphs out of the screen", it may be pushing out also the bubbles, since I see them disappear every time I create one. I didn't check yet, though. As soon as I do, I'll post eventually a confirmation.

Asshat01q
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Asshat01q »

is it just me or is the game already on a different version than yesterday?

Whodis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Whodis »

Needs to be updated i think... I keep getting an error on some options that says failure to determine [what ever option i press]

Asshat01q
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Asshat01q »

I forgot where, but somebody somewhere on this forum made a ct for free store purchases. And it works.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Asshat01q wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:32 am
I forgot where, but somebody somewhere on this forum made a ct for free store purchases. And it works.
Question is will you get banned later down the line

Smoldar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smoldar »

Table works with all options here, however I have found that something changed on the game. Using the no cost to open chests, gargoyles and such makes the game get a "There was an error during server connection. Please wait while trying to reconnect." error quite constantly. It was not happening before June 24th with the Slime event.

Looking at steam boards, the norm for the support is to asks for sending the file output.log on AppData\LocalLow\Fadorable Games\Merge Nymphs

The file have one message that calls out special attention "sonthing wrong with chest room ui price" (Yes, with the typo xD)

Deleting the file and not having stuff that might make the game read that variable solves the annoyance if anyone is also having a similar issue

DrakeKing125
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrakeKing125 »

Several cheats appear to not be working after recent game update. when will the next update be?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Ted may have just stopped playing lol.

Whodis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Whodis »

yeah its now broken slightly getting a lot of Disabled Cant Find Method() in the quality of life area

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Ted update please? Alchemist Barter got a lot better and now you can get event nymphs from it. would be great if you fixed it.

gludenyos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gludenyos »

id like to know how do you find the "merge n for n" one because id like to use that on other similar merging games as well thank you!

Whodis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Whodis »

I'm still holding on to hope for some hero to fix the table. Each update is slowly turning the table to useless.

Immortalpickle78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortalpickle78 »

i need some help setting this up properly, but it seems this is outdated. if I can get some help with how to use the cheat engine with what you have I would appreciate it.

M0NRIZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by M0NRIZ »

i cannot open/ corectly open it if i double click it it asks me what i would like to open it with. if someone could help me that would be very much appreciated.