Merge Nymphs

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Merge Nymphs

Post by Tedward »

didamorte wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:19 pm
Not all "Misc" and "Spawning Stuff" codes are working neither the "Shop Prices To Zero".
Could you fix it?
Can you try restarting the game and cheat engine and see if it works then? The only issue that I'm aware of is that 'Shop Prices To Zero' doesn't work on the daily alchemist stuff reliably, other than that I'll need more details because I can't find any issues with the other ones.
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:33 am
could you make it so we can claim the daily reward stuff constantly? those daily rewards have event nymphs or something.
Looks like they do extra data collection on daily rewards, I'm guessing to catch people who change their clock, I'll need to do more digging.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

didamorte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by didamorte »

Yep all working
Thanks

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Tedward wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:04 pm
didamorte wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:19 pm
Not all "Misc" and "Spawning Stuff" codes are working neither the "Shop Prices To Zero".
Could you fix it?
Can you try restarting the game and cheat engine and see if it works then? The only issue that I'm aware of is that 'Shop Prices To Zero' doesn't work on the daily alchemist stuff reliably, other than that I'll need more details because I can't find any issues with the other ones.
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:33 am
could you make it so we can claim the daily reward stuff constantly? those daily rewards have event nymphs or something.
Looks like they do extra data collection on daily rewards, I'm guessing to catch people who change their clock, I'll need to do more digging.
update just broke a lot of your shit btw :(

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

Yeah already looking at it, hopefully easy fixes

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

V5 is up, pretty sure I got everything. Remember if you're playing with V4 and download V5, you should probably restart the game before you try activating the new table.

Add: QOL/Disable Camera Move/Zoom Limits
Add: Bypass Maintenance Mode (Beta, need to test next maintenance)
Add: Check for table updates during Init
Update: Healing Pheremones Ignore Dead Land moved to QOL from Cheats/Misc

Fixes for Game Update V110710:
Fix: Nymph Book: Require 5 Shells To Show Exclamation Mark
Fix: Trigger Alchemist Reset
Fix: Building "Drop" Spawners Constantly Spawn
Fix: Building "Click" Spawners Constantly Spawn
Fix: Instantly Unlock All Chests In "The Vault"
Fix: All Buffs Activate At Max Level
Fix: Buffs Don't Get Removed When Used
Fix: Healing Pheremones Ignore Dead Land

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Nice. First download :p

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

sigh. something broke my account I think. I tried playing the game on my other steam account and it worked, but when I go back to my main account im stuck at "connecting 100%" I can hear the click noise that you hear when you enter the game but the loading screen wont go away.

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

raxele123 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:06 pm
sigh. something broke my account I think. I tried playing the game on my other steam account and it worked, but when I go back to my main account im stuck at "connecting 100%" I can hear the click noise that you hear when you enter the game but the loading screen wont go away.
Seems to be a pretty common problem even with people who aren't using cheats, to the point I've been thinking about seeing if I can bypass the connecting screen lol.

Have you tried the verify file integrity option through Steam?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Tedward wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:15 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:06 pm
Seems to be a pretty common problem even with people who aren't using cheats, to the point I've been thinking about seeing if I can bypass the connecting screen lol.

Have you tried the verify file integrity option through Steam?
yup. didnt help. i think its an account thing. afterall i could do it with my other acccount. yeah really hoping you would add nymph deleter. i have wayy too many t8 nymphs and I cant delete them lol. course I'm kinda screwed right now anyways.

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

raxele123 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm
yup. didnt help. i think its an account thing. afterall i could do it with my other acccount. yeah really hoping you would add nymph deleter. i have wayy too many t8 nymphs and I cant delete them lol. course I'm kinda screwed right now anyways.
Honest question, what's bad about having a lot of T8 nymphs? I assumed it was lower level ones you wanted to get rid of

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Tedward wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:35 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm
Honest question, what's bad about having a lot of T8 nymphs? I assumed it was lower level ones you wanted to get rid of
I think theres a point where theres like wayyy too many. and i messed around a bit too much and got to that point. and yes id get rid of my lower level ones as well.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

work perfectly fine although the game crash every time I come back from a challenge. I have to try turn everything off but not solve anything

Tedward
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tedward »

bloodsucker wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:55 pm
work perfectly fine although the game crash every time I come back from a challenge. I have to try turn everything off but not solve anything
Do you mean specifically the challenge levels with a timer, or any level?

Have you noticed if it only crashes when a certain cheat is turned on?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Your "merge N gives N" could you increase it even more? or make it into a pointer that we can control the number of what comes out?

Sheelin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sheelin »

After 1st real area, I went back Home, where there was all the land occupied, now the whole game is greyed and I can't select anything, it says to pop the bubbles with the reward, but they both disappeared and can't be clicked in the greyed out game.
Trying to find a way to reset account, since I just started. Used the cheat since beginning - my fault - since I played it a lot in the past on Nutaku and didn't really need a tutorial.
Tedward wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 am
If you're buying something for less than 100 "Nutaku Gold" - No clue what this even is, maybe something for mobile?
The game publisher is Nutaku, that's a Steam-like platform for such "sexy" games. Their (very expensive) currency, working in all their games, is the Nutaku Gold. It works in all their game platform (Windows, Android, iOS)