StarsOne

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

StarsOne

Post by STN »

Versions:
Made by KalasWD
• StarsOne (Alpha 15.05.2016)

Features:

Inf. Health
Inf. Food
Inf. Water
Inf. Items

Notice:

• For Inf. Items to work you need to right click an item that you own and put it back where it was, for example I have 300 wood, I took half it of it by pressing right click on it, I put the half I took back to the wood.

• Another thing about the Inf. Items, it will set your item to 999 but only works when you do that to an item not over it's max default value, for example:

If wood is stack able to like 300 and it's 999 now and I waste some of the 999 stack, and now I have 600 (not max default value) it means that setting it back to 999 won't work, you need to get it off to it's max value which for this case it's 300.

I hope I made it clear if not i'll explain this again Smile

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
StarsOne.CT
(9.52 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

ILoveCheats
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: StarsOne

Post by ILoveCheats »

Hi, thanks for the .ct is there any chance of an update for it to work with newer game version. Thanks :D

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Wow thanks so much!!!! This isnt a very popular game so i didnt think anyone would have made a trainer for it so glad you did though! Thanks again!

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

ugh! Too bad it doesnt work anymore! I tried and it 1st says no response then it just doesnt do anything oh well thanks for putting it on here anyway hopefully it works for some people who have the old version