Yakuza 5 Remastered Steam Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eyelsi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Yakuza 5 Remastered Steam Version

Post by eyelsi »

Here is my amateur table for Yakuza 5 Remastered on Steam.
Because there seems to be no one doing it, I basically found a few addresses that can help. The address seems to stay the same at each start up so it works for me.

Thought I'd get this going in case someone else wants to continue and make a better table.

NOTE:
1. You can't just edit the health value. It has certain values where it's valid and if you edit the number randomly it bugs out to infinite health I believe. In the table I added a number beside the health that is a number right before your health flashes red. So you can still run and eat the most amount of meals at each restaurant. I'm still playing the game and I didn't think to find Kiryu's climax heat address but its easily found.
2. On some occasions, editing exp will make your character go straight to level 25. However the skills can't be acquired until late in the game where you unlock your level cap from 20 to 25 but without enough soul orbs. So use the level address to edit it back to 20 and re-edit your exp level to make it go up to 25 as it should.

Features:
Each character's health, heat, money, and some other side story parameters that is needed.

I'll update it as I play it if someone hasn't already post a better one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Yakuza5.CT
(23.14 KiB) Downloaded 2550 times

Daz223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yakuza 5 Remastered Steam Version

Post by Daz223 »

could you update please none of the options work