Stronghold Warlords

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Stronghold Warlords

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

Here is a cheat table for Stronghold Warlords V 1.1.19776.D

Update4:
New Entries:
  • No Horse and Money Cost | No need for any gold or horses when creating troops that require them.
  • No Building Material Cost | Can place any building without any material cost. (Buildings that need gold, still require gold to be placed)
Patreon Exclusive Contents
  • Added 30+ Pointers to different attributes of the selected warlords and levels of all warlords in a map!
  • 5 Scripts to control diplomatic behavior of Warlords!
Update3:
Fixed/Corrected Entries:
  • No Peasant Spawn Limit | Crash Fix Custom Skirmish + Added option to set limit upto Max-Houses, this way peasants will not keep spawning endlessly.
  • Instant Peasant Spawn | Spawns peasants quicker than script in the last update. Prevents negative popularity. :)
New Entries:
Read Instruction carefully before using any of this! Dont forget to leave a like if you appreciate my work :)
  • SCRIPTS:
    • No Weapon Cost: | No need of any weapon to create troops or even to build Armory! (horses are still required for mounted troops)
  • POINTERS:
    Open to reveal
Instructions:
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, YOU WILL NEED THEM FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING!
NOTE: Every time you enter a mission or even restart the same one, you need to re-enable [[POINTERS]] Script.
  • The scripts, No Peasant Spawn Limit and Instant Peasant Spawn are now fixed and work properly in every type of mission.
  • Now lets move on to pointer, A new section named Estate Record is added. This one keeps record of population count of your estate/castle. Its pretty much self explanatory so have fun. :)
  • Moving on a very important section, that I did add last time but didnt talk about it at all because there wasnt many entries in it. This section of pointer is Selected Entity. This deals with pointers related to any troop (player's troops only) you have selected. This will give you all the basic information about that entity. Some of the most important are:
    • Vulnerability: Unlike most games which have defence, it has vulnerability, meaning setting this value to 00 will make the troop invincible. Increasing it will kill you quickly.
    • Base Melee Damage: This is the basic damage that a troop can do. (It is devoid of any buff effects that you receive from nearby allies/troops). Setting it to higher value, will make a One-Hit-Kill for that troop.
    • Base Ranged Damage: Same as melee damage but only for ranged troops (like archers and crossbowmen etc)
  • Time pointers section show current in game time. Set Time Flow to 0 to stop day counting.
Instructions:Update2:
  • First of all, I've purified all resources cheats! Now only player stats will be effected.
  • Pointer only work in a game mission. Every time you exit a mission the engine deallocates the memory. So if you start a new mission or even if you restart the same mission, you'll need to re-enable the [[POINTERS]] script.
  • The Invincibility script works perfectly now. It also has a bonus feature of OneHitKill so delivered as promised, Enjoy! :)
  • Now, lets move on to the main purpose of these instruction. See those Encrypted Keys pointers, these will help you get your desired value for whatever item you like! Ill show you how:
    • First of all, you are gonna need this script:

Code: Select all

--code for encryption:
      function encryptValue(val,encKey,Type)
        if Type == 1 then
          local t = floatToByteTable(val)
          tik = byteTableToDword(t)
        end
        local op = tik ~ encKey
        return op
      end

valueToEncrypt = 10 --value to encrypt
      enc_Key = 0xC0A87850 --encryption Key
      ret_Type = 1 --float
      print(encryptValue(valueToEncrypt,enc_Key,ret_Type))
    • Launch Lua Engine with the script I have given and paste that code there.
    • At valueToEncrypt you need to enter the value you want e.g. 10 as I did.
    • At enc_Key you need to provide the encryption key of the desired item. For example say I want to have 10 Heavy Maces what I will do is copy this encryption key:
      NOTE: Do not forget to use Hex syntax with 0x.
    • You will receive a value in lua engine like this:
    • Copy it and paste it in the respective/right place in Estate Items Pointer list. For example, in current case,here:
    • WARNING: Using/Pasting the wrong encryption key/value may result in crash! So keep your eyes open before doing it. Have Fun!
Update2:
Open to view update info.
New Entries:
Read Instruction carefully before using any of this! Dont forget to leave a like if you appreciate my work :)
  • SCRIPTS:
    • Items [For Player Only] | Now effects only player's resources.
    • Gold [For Player Only] | Now effects only player's resources.
    • Diplomacy Points [For Player Only] | Now effects only player's resources.
    • Invincibility + OHK | Perfectly working invincibility and one-hit-kill (combined).
    • Walking Speed | Gives basic walking speed of PLAYER'S entity. (Tired of slow moving troops? Use it)
    POINTERS:
    Well, they were too many to write.
=================================

Update1:
Open to view update info.
  • SCRIPTS:
    New Entries:
    • Build Anywhere | Allows you to build any building (except wall), anywhere.
    • No Peasant Spawn Limit | Peasants will keep spawning and gathering in-front of Keep endlessly.
    • Quick Peasant Spawn | Peasants will spawn quickly!
    • Troop Health | [NOT PERFECT] will keep (walking) troops from dying. (need some work for perfection, will upload in next update.)
  • POINTERS:
    • Armor
    • Bows
    • CrossBows
    • Iron
    • Meat
    • Heavy Maces
    • Wood
    • Stone
    • Sword
    • Clothes
    • Vegetables
    • Rice
    • Salt Peter
    • Tea
    • Silkworm Cocoon
    • Silk Thread
    • Axes
    • GunPowder
    • Lances
    • Current Gold
    • Diplomacy Points
  • Important Notes:
    • First of all the invincibility is not perfect yet, It restores the health of moving entities. So DO NOT COMPLAIN if it doesn't work because it still needs worked on.
    • All the included pointers except Diplomacy Points are encrypted values. Changing them to a wrong value may result in crash.
      I recommend freeze them, this way the value wont change.
=================================

Contents:
  • Give Gold
  • Give Items
  • Give Diplomacy Points
There is a minimum range set for all of these. The value will not decrease from that but can increase. By default Ive set it to 2000, you can change it to whatever you want.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Stronghold Warlords -F -v1.1.19976.CT
#Update 4 - Latest
(59.88 KiB) Downloaded 3244 times
Stronghold Warlords -F.CT
#Update 3
(61.83 KiB) Downloaded 1066 times
#Update 2
(51.18 KiB) Downloaded 548 times
#Update 1
(30.23 KiB) Downloaded 572 times
Stronghold Warlords -beta- F.CT
beta release
(13.84 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
Last edited by PeaceBeUponYou on Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

sai11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Stronghold Warlords

Post by sai11 »

thank you

zz151436
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zz151436 »

Last edited by zz151436 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

Im sure Gold and Item scripts will work for any version, not sure about diplomacy tho, and it is on you to tell me if it works or not. DO NOT forget to mention what doesn't work and what error is the reason.

SirRasor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirRasor »

I'll be damned, it works!
Okay so I spent half an hour trying to find the address of gold. Found a few addresses, but whenever I changed them, it always reverted.
Okay, so maybe it is encrypted or something...tried to search for it by buying and waiting for gold to cause changes and narrow all the unknown, but I found nothing useful and it frustrates me very much.
Please, can you give some hints how did you managed to find it? Maybe a keyword so I can search youtube for that kind of tutorial.
Thank you!

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

SirRasor wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:04 am
Okay, so maybe it is encrypted or something...
The values are encrypted with XOR-Encryption. You can find then using changed/unchanged scanning. The encryption is pretty nasty tho, cuz the encrypting-key is dynamic. Meaning it changes for every level, even for the same level if you restart the level.
This game is not different from Stronghold Crusader 2, you can follow this video:
[Link]

Lolik_123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lolik_123 »

For me table is not working :(
Once I open CE 7.2, attach the process of warlords.exe and activate "Enable ME" script the CE is freezed and is not responding.

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

process name for you is warlords.exe ? huh.. it was suppose to be this:
anyway Right Click on Enable ME -> click Group Config and -> uncheck Hide children when deactivated

Lolik_123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lolik_123 »

yeap, I just shortened the process name :)
Your advise helped and the table is working once I unchecked "Hide children when deactivated"

NMss2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NMss2 »

PeaceBeUponYou wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:13 am
SirRasor wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:04 am
Okay, so maybe it is encrypted or something...
The values are encrypted with XOR-Encryption. You can find then using changed/unchanged scanning. The encryption is pretty nasty tho, cuz the encrypting-key is dynamic. Meaning it changes for every level, even for the same level if you restart the level.
This game is not different from Stronghold Crusader 2, you can follow this video:
[Link]
That helped a lot, not sure why they would put "gold" encryption while in single player mode.

pavlosgr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pavlosgr »

I would like to see God mode too!

VENOM666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VENOM666 »

I tried this and... it works, but it seems like it work for enemy too.

zz151436
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zz151436 »

I would like to see God mode too!

f34rY
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by f34rY »

Godmode would be nice for Campaigns where you can't build/recruit new units.

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

Update will arrive in a few hours. Still working on invincibility :)