Immortals Fenyx Rising - Gold Edition v1.3.4 (Uplay)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Immortals Fenyx Rising v1.1.1 (Uplay)

Features:
* Player Status (incl health, godmode, invisible, stamina (horse), lock arrows, 1-hit kill/stun)
* Inventory (edit all resource values)
* Teleport & Coordinates (teleport waypoint, free roam, FOV, icon teleport, save/restore coordinates)
* Time Of Day
* Speed Multiplier

- UPDATE 1 - v2.8
* Major update: should now be "crashfree" when traveling between world & vaults
* Invisible: working now (copy error ~ my bad)
* Inventory: have been changing ptr_chain 3-4 times this week; seem to have a good one now...
(incl access from within vaults)
* Added:
- 1-hit kill & 1-hit stun (w/ some flexibility)
- Collect Map Icons: 2 sets of scripts that collect an assortment of map icons

- UPDATE 2 - v2.9
* "problematic" scripts now explicitly indicated
* Stamina horse now by script code (should pick up any horse now)
* Added: teleport to waypoint (per pin color)
* Free roam: made it more "flexible" to enable
* Time of day: "scriptless" now
* Collect icons: new/proper list

- UPDATE 3 - v3.0
* Added: Cam Distance (FOV)
* Added: Speed Multiplier (espec. useful in them NavChallenges)
* Made VFTcheck in IconsList "variable" (iow better chance it'll work for you)

- UPDATE 4 - v3.1
Some minor updates:
* Teleport vars behaved erratic (CE ?); now strictly using hexvals.
* Collect Icons: added additional script in case ptr_chain is not working (which should always work ~ see readme)
* Minor code cleanups...

- UPDATE 5 - v4.1
* Icon Teleport ~ Build Icon Lists: completely revamped (far more practical, using Form !)
* GUI backend updated to latest release
-EDIT-
* some minor updates
* icon teleport now runs in async mode !

- UPDATE 6 - v5.2
* complete revamp of Free Roam (mouse-controlled now)
* added: save/restore coordinates
* important update (re: 'offset too big' issues)

- UPDATE 7 - v6.0
* main ptr collect/approach changed/updated
* most changes done in Teleport section
(while done proper/basic testing, do report back if something is out of order - rightClick script if not enabling...)

- UPDATE 8 - v6.1
* some minor updates
* Added: Lock Arrows
* Autodetect running game module (~ teleport related)
* Waypoint teleport should now work in all modules (check readme re: DLC3 !)
* Added: Inventory List

Readme is included/updated !

Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
Important: read included Readme for more info (!), to avoid frequent crashing...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
IFR_v6.1_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(66.99 KiB) Downloaded 2909 times
IFR_v6.0_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(64.38 KiB) Downloaded 601 times
IFR_v5.2_Released.rar
pw: Fearless
(62.36 KiB) Downloaded 720 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:29 pm, edited 16 times in total.

paul44frf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Immortals Fenyx Rises

Post by paul44frf »

Consider also these tables:
* #Sunbeam's table: [ viewtopic.php?t=14542 ]
* #Rhark's table : [ viewtopic.php?t=14561 ]
* fearlessrevolution's trainer: excellent teleporter...

* Inventory structure: [ [Link] ]
* Pin Waypoint & Map Icon structure: [ [Link] ]
Last edited by paul44frf on Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Immortals Fenyx Rises

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much Paul

SpykeAlpha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Immortals Fenyx Rising v1.1.1 (Uplay)

Post by SpykeAlpha »

Is there any way to possibly update this to work with the Uplay 1.2.0 version?

Thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ that might be an "issue"... so a couple of things:
a) enable the main script, then "enable" 'WorldTransitionManager - Base' (yep, the grayed entry); make printscreen for me to look at
(if that main script does not enable, right-click it and get ptrscrn of that (probably a nil-error in such case ~ bummer then...)
b) which scripts/cheats do not work for you (in particular)

SpykeAlpha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpykeAlpha »

Basically along the top of the CE window it says that <no/incorrect Game process selected>.

None of the <script> line ever process. They show errors such as <<not all instructions could be injected>>.

Attached are some screenshots of the various CE windows involved with this game. Let me know if you need anything else.
Fenyx_CE_Screenshots.7z
PW: Fearless
(905.41 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

Goose306
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goose306 »

Worth mentioning I'm on latest Uplay version (1.2.0) and it works fine. It *says* wrong/incorrect game at the top, but the scripts do activate and work, or at least most of them - I have used the Player Status/Inventory/Teleport/Time of Day and none has given me any issues - only the stamina lock has given me some hard crashes here or there so I avoid it unless I need it for some specific item, then I disable it after I'm done. Even then it works fine so I don't think its an issue with the script but moreso an issue with the game having problems with stamina being locked/not acting as expected.

EDIT: This was on v2.9, have not tried v3.0 script yet.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I'll look into it. In the mean time: attach the game manually, either using 'Tools ~ Select & launch game' or 'File - Open process'...
As #Goose306 stated: table seems to work fine. And normally, only the (*) scripts can/could cause issues. But if locking the Stamina gives you issues, you'll know what to do... 8-)

ps: v3.0 just adds features; and definitely no change related to this particular issue.

SpykeAlpha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpykeAlpha »

So something a little different today. I did what you suggested ans this time I'm getting "Symbol Lookup Taking long".

I have let it sit there for a few minutes and the mini-window doesn't go away. So I hit the "cancel search" button.

I am able to get the "Build Icon List" output window to pop up now, but it seems to sit at "one moment, please... Processing..."

Still. Going to just let it sit there and do some other things and see what happens.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I assume you are now only talking about the 'Collect Map Icons...' feature; and that (most) other stuff is working for you?!
As stated in my Readme, this feature is currently not "game-proof". That said: if you do get an initial print, does it start with stating "PermanentIconManager: 10C256E40 ~ [143A7CB58] | [140000000]" (or something like that) ? I'm particularly interested in that last value...
Also: click the greyed 'Mapicon VFT check...' checkbox; and let me know the 2 values you find/see there...

ps: and how about you return the favor by reading your mail...?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

"no/incorrect Game process": auto-attach not working for v1.2...
Try following: select [Tools ~ Errors & settings]; then "enable" 'Developer tools...'. Now: edit the field below '(verify AOB string & memory_limit_range...' and change that "code" to : [48 8B F9 48 83 C1 08 48 89] (without the [ ] obviously). When done, just 'File ~ Save' the table, close it and then run it again...
If somebody tries this, please report back...

ps: i will probably update the table with a 'scripted' version for the 'Collect icons' feature; but currently cleaning up my ptrscans... and doing other stuff/andwhatnot...

stone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stone »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:07 pm

* Collect Map Icons

* Collect icons: new/proper list
Sorry, I have read the "readme" instructions and the instructions in this thread but I can't understand how it works or how it's done.

What is it for? What should I give it to?

Does it serve to show all the items in a range and not have to search for it one by one? (would be great, I hate wasting time tracking with "eagle" mode)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ that image saves me/you considerable time to explain...
a) the 'greyed' mapicon VFT check must have a value (different from 0); if not, the main script did not pick this up (which can happen)
b) in such cases, "enable" (click) that VFT check_box, which - among others - also shows an additional script
c) enable that script, and open/close your map... it should have collected/filled the check_entry with a value
d) you can now set 'allow to run' option... and run/enable 'build icon list'....
e) follow instructions in Readme...

and yeah: as long as you do not get that list, it will make no sense... and yeah part II: it will not show the icons automatically on the map; this system works differently then previous (AC) titles, and I can/will not spare the time to dig into this further...

stone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stone »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:46 pm
^ that image saves me/you considerable time to explain...
a) the 'greyed' mapicon VFT check must have a value (different from 0); if not, the main script did not pick this up (which can happen)
b) in such cases, "enable" (click) that VFT check_box, which - among others - also shows an additional script
c) enable that script, and open/close your map... it should have collected/filled the check_entry with a value
d) you can now set 'allow to run' option... and run/enable 'build icon list'....
e) follow instructions in Readme...

and yeah: as long as you do not get that list, it will make no sense... and yeah part II: it will not show the icons automatically on the map; this system works differently then previous (AC) titles, and I can/will not spare the time to dig into this further...
Thank you very much for answering. Everything solved!.

It is a pity that the program cannot self-check the entire map, really traveling to the destinations is not something heavy.

It is much more tedious and boring to search one by one each point of collectible with the eagle's sight

Thanks also

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^Believe me; I did look into automating that process. But by now you'll have noticed that the icon only appears 2-3 secs AFTER "arriving" at that location... (loading textures, npcs, andwhatnot... before kicking in the icon routine, I suppose)
Let's hope they come up with a map/timesaver pack eventually?!

btw: Shards are a just a bonus :) And I did check each and everyone eventually, so the list is complete (to my knowledge...)