Immortals Fenyx Rising - Gold Edition v1.3.4 (Uplay)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Immortals Fenyx Rising v1.1.1 (Uplay)

Post by stone »

Paul44 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 5:57 am
^Believe me; I did look into automating that process. But by now you'll have noticed that the icon only appears 2-3 secs AFTER "arriving" at that location... (loading textures, npcs, andwhatnot... before kicking in the icon routine, I suppose)
Let's hope they come up with a map/timesaver pack eventually?!

btw: Shards are a just a bonus :) And I did check each and everyone eventually, so the list is complete (to my knowledge...)
I understand you... it is what I hate most about the creators of Asassins Creed: climbing and shit to locate collectibles. At least the climbing in this game is like Zelda BOTW, much faster and funnier.

Thanks =)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lister »

what's password? I found out topic about password requirement, but there isn't notice about its format. I can pay, but i need to know how its works.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ ok, count the number of downloads, and ask yourself why so few people actually ask for a pw. and while you are "at it", count again...

as for payment: anyone who wants to support me and my colleagues, please donate @FRF...

dk998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk998 »

Hi,

Sorry am not too active on the forums so am not sure on how to get the password. Can you clarify please?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

dk998 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:54 am
Hi,

Sorry am not too active on the forums so am not sure on how to get the password. Can you clarify please?
The password is LITERALLY right next to the file you download.

dk998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk998 »

axellslade wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:49 pm
dk998 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:54 am
Hi,

The password is LITERALLY right next to the file you download.

Lol I feel really silly now. Can't believe I missed that.

Thank you. :)

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

I know this is going to be annoying. And I feel dumb, but I've read all the comments, and tried to understand and such, and am failing to understand what some bits mean. Is it impossible to show all icons on the map then? Because I am quite confused what the map icon section of the script does when reading the comments of the person having trouble.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ well, the report_script does NOT show all icons on the map when run so...
It is "just" a report, giving you all (known) icons, with their coordinates. you can use these entries 'individually' to teleport to their respective location(s). It is the "next best" you can get...
So: either scan them first, and then use the list to get the remaining locations; or use it from the start. that i can tell you already: all icons are reported/shown on that list...!

MrSaltySalts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrSaltySalts »

WUT PYASS WURD, thank you for the table, i see it and please look at the download slowly and carefully if you do not

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..your next table should have an option called "auto play the game for me"..

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ @Jacob3178259: please do not use my topic (or any topic for that matter) to convey your personal opion(s) towards a specific individual (and/or subject) on this forum. Use pm or the appropriate discussion topic (or create one if none exist) instead. Remarks like these - justified or not - will only "pollute" our (table) topics unnecessarily, to nobody's advantage...

Now, if you ask me to take a stand re: #Sunbeam, then the balance does not weigh in your favor, i'm afraid (nor in mine for that matter). I "know" - if there is such a thing as "knowing" someone online - the man since my days waaaaaaaay back @CEF, and his (online) contributions to these particular communities outperform mine by several lightyears :shock:.
And you know what they say: "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".

bottomline: i'm just trying to keep my (and my colleagues) topic(s) as clean as possible; I'm sure you'll understand and respect that.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Cleaned. There is no need to use that kind of language.