Football Manager 2021

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2021

Post by gorsan »

i am still testing i think i made it work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mipuzzanoleascelle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mipuzzanoleascelle »

gorsan wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:08 pm
i am still testing i think i made it work.
how?

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

[Link]

[Link]

i renamed fm26.exe to fm.exe thats all

Mipuzzanoleascelle
Noobzor
Noobzor

gorsan wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:20 pm
[Link]

[Link]

it works for me too now! Thank you king

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

[Link]

Mipuzzanoleascelle
Noobzor
Noobzor

gorsan wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:50 am
[Link]
do you know if it is possible to keep the attributes to 25 even after shutting down the game? Unfortunately they get reset to 20

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

somehow my game keeps natural fitness at 25 after saving or loading
i cant even increase CA/PA to 500.
also i can only win games with super players, there is something buggy about game.
i am not sure but i am guessing a super goalkeeper is enough to win games.
Last edited by gorsan on Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverFlash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SilverFlash »

gorsan wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:03 pm
no and i only do natural fitness to 25 with the help of the trainer.
i cant even increase CA/PA to 500.
also i can only win games with super players, there is something buggy about game.
i am not sure but i am guessing a super goalkeeper is enough to win games.
can I ask how you enter the player IDs into the table? Is there a way to input multiple IDs?

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

in preferences there is an option named
"show id to help skinning."
also you can manually change natural fitness to 25 to be a super player with this english cheat table. (i have not tried this)

someone really needs to translate this chinese table, it is much better than frmte, editors or other cheats.

rizon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rizon »

I wouldn't say it's much better than FMRTE, it just has a few options that automate the process. For example, if you make your super players by inputting IDs one by one and then apply the buff option, it automatically changes their fitness / match sharpness to certain values before every game (1st option from the top seems to be 12749 which is minor enhancement, 5th option is some absurd value, 29634 or something like that). I don't know if setting natural fitness to 25 does anything on its own (without the buff option) - I'll try to test that later today. But as I stated in the first line - you can do pretty much the same with FMRTE either manually (which will be pain in the ass to reapply the stuff before every match) or managing your presets to one-click buff your team. On the side note, I'm looking for options to make godlike goalkeeper but none of the options seem to have major influence on keepers' skills.

fexegiv61
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fexegiv61 »

gorsan wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:20 pm
[Link]

[Link]

Where did you find fm26.exe?

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

every computer path is different just search fm26.exe

gordon123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gordon123 »

Hi guys, i tried to max out each of my attributes using fm_102 and the game crash and I can't seeemt to save. any pointers and advice?

Thank you.

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

rizon wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:31 am
I wouldn't say it's much better than FMRTE, it just has a few options that automate the process. For example, if you make your super players by inputting IDs one by one and then apply the buff option, it automatically changes their fitness / match sharpness to certain values before every game (1st option from the top seems to be 12749 which is minor enhancement, 5th option is some absurd value, 29634 or something like that). I don't know if setting natural fitness to 25 does anything on its own (without the buff option) - I'll try to test that later today. But as I stated in the first line - you can do pretty much the same with FMRTE either manually (which will be pain in the ass to reapply the stuff before every match) or managing your presets to one-click buff your team. On the side note, I'm looking for options to make godlike goalkeeper but none of the options seem to have major influence on keepers' skills.
i already checked fitness values, it is not doing a fitness buff as you say, what it does is something invisible, it is not stats etc.
one of the options buffs training facilities to really high values which is not doable by english table or frmte even with changing facilities stats.
having said that there might be something wrong with table or me i keep loosing with best players (i dont mean super players)

sidduu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sidduu »

I am unable to make super player using the fmkorea trainer, i activate every option and even tried entering the 'unique id ' in the trainer but it doesn't work, even the coach training buff also doesn't work, coz as soon as i activate, my players stop developing in monthly training report