Loop Hero

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oedupusrex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Loop Hero

Post by oedupusrex »

the other guy said he's on steam, so i can't speak for him, but tbh i didn't think about checking version cause i figured it'd be up to date, but epic has NOT updated their version of the game, i just double checked to make sure there wasn't an update or anything. but the epic version is still on 1.010, so i apologize.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

idler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idler »

Hi! Do I understand correctly that the option for "Modify Attack Speed (values of 100 and above mean instant attacks)" only affects the speed of fight sequences and not the attack speed stats of the player? Basically the same as what the "Game Speed" option does for movement/adventure speed (but for the fighting animations)?

Just looking to make the game animations faster without actually gaining any game advantage from the cheats.

Thanks a lot for your work on publishing this and keeping it up to date!

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

idler wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:52 am
Hi! Do I understand correctly that the option for "Modify Attack Speed (values of 100 and above mean instant attacks)" only affects the speed of fight sequences and not the attack speed stats of the player? Basically the same as what the "Game Speed" option does for movement/adventure speed (but for the fighting animations)?

Just looking to make the game animations faster without actually gaining any game advantage from the cheats.

Thanks a lot for your work on publishing this and keeping it up to date!
Nope, it affects the rate at which your attack bar increases. Meaning it decreases the time between your characters attacks not the enemies.

idler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idler »

I see. Thanks for a quick reply. Do you think it would it be possible to increase the speed of the fight sequence animations? After 50+ expeditions the early game is becoming very tedious and boring, this would allow to get through it faster.

Something similar can currently be achieved by modifying the variables.ini file and setting game_speed=60 to a higher value (e.g 240 for 4x). But unfortunately this appears to have some negative impact as well (for example issues with the Treasury card payout and health regen). Would love to speed this up through CE instead of modifying the game files.

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

just a question, is it possible to do something with the deck size, so you are not limited to a certain number of cards..

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

nillmand2 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:41 pm
just a question, is it possible to do something with the deck size, so you are not limited to a certain number of cards..
Yes it is. I'm adding in something related to it now, will update in a bit.

Ok I added a No Deck Limit script. Let me know if it works as intended. I also have some pointer scripts in the Debug/Do not use section that show the min/max/current number of cards for each card type if you want those.

Alex_182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alex_182 »

Hi, is possible add a option to infinite card use

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Alex_182 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:22 pm
Hi, is possible add a option to infinite card use
That's a little more complicated due to the fact that your cards roll-over and are discarded when you accumulate too many. Did you just mean when you place they don't get used or they never leave your deck even after you gain more than 13-14? I forget what the max was.

Alex_182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alex_182 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:33 pm
That's a little more complicated due to the fact that your cards roll-over and are discarded when you accumulate too many. Did you just mean when you place they don't get used or they never leave your deck even after you gain more than 13-14? I forget what the max was.
I say the same as trait Card-sharp [10% chance to keep Card after placing its tile] but instead of 10% be a 100% whitout the trait or when selecting the trait it is 100% that's my doubt.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Alex_182 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:03 am
I say the same as trait Card-sharp [10% chance to keep Card after placing its tile] but instead of 10% be a 100% whitout the trait or when selecting the trait it is 100% that's my doubt.
Added it. Actually turned out to be quite simple.

maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maynard »

ty for the table! all the trainers for this game are boring, like just "max resources" and "infinite health" when all I want to do is speed gameplay up a little which your table is perfect for. especially love the bonus item level option

Alex_182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alex_182 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 am
thanks for the add ;)

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

All I really want to be able to do is to have multiple gold cards. Especially Ancestral Crypt is practically essential for a Necromancer.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 am
Alex_182 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:03 am
How do you even find such a value that's set only once? Ultimap? Disassembling? Reverse engineering?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:12 pm

How do you even find such a value that's set only once? Ultimap? Disassembling? Reverse engineering?
Searched for referenced strings and found: "no_lost_card". Here:
Within that function I simply went down a bit and found that "fstp qword ptr [esi+000007E0]" instruction which to me looked like it was using the FPU for getting a random value. I saw that the function above it loads a double value between 0 and 100 onto the FPU which is then later checked if it is under 10 (10% for the probability of keeping the card).

To get the point which checks if you have the perk you just move backwards in the function until you get to a compare that skips all of those calculations.