The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante **Updated to 1.04.3* **(v2)**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante **Updated to 1.04.3* **(v2)**

Post by gideon25 »

v1.04.3 **(v2)** Changed relations script to ALWAYS work***

Update to v1.04.3 (Used GOG but should work for steam)
game will auto attach if game is running before you open table

So to unlock a different decision, exit to Main Menu then load/continue game THEN click on personality and change stats. If you need to change status, go and click on portrait and change status, NOW you can go back to the story and decision should be unlocked
****************old*****************
**V4 Added an alternate version with no AOB, just mono address for those having issue with the portraits editing
**V3 Added MORE Statuses and Reorganized everything for ALL chapters and Paths
**Full release version**
****FINAL TABLE********

**V3 Added MORE Statuses and Reorganized everything for ALL chapters and Paths

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante_1.04.3_G25v2.CT
Update v.1.04.3 (v2) Better relations script
(41.97 KiB) Downloaded 8673 times
The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante_G25v4.CT
Try this one for those having issues with portraits
(40.34 KiB) Downloaded 2560 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 15 times in total.

ciphas123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante (Editor)

Post by ciphas123 »

From what I know, Carier (career) and Justice are used in chapter 4 and 5 should you choose to become a noble(judge).
Commonmans, Noblemans, priestmans are used in chapter 5 to determine the outcome of the endings.
ConspiracyBrother and ConspiracySister are used in chapter 4 to determine the outcome of family destinies.
Manipulation, Sabotage, Orator(Preaching), Diplomacy, Valor and Theology are your primary attributes from chapter 3 onwards.
Others I have not found out their use yet.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ciphas123 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:57 am
From what I know, Carier (career) and Justice are used in chapter 4 and 5 should you choose to become a noble(judge).
Commonmans, Noblemans, priestmans are used in chapter 5 to determine the outcome of the endings.
ConspiracyBrother and ConspiracySister are used in chapter 4 to determine the outcome of family destinies.
Manipulation, Sabotage, Orator(Preaching), Diplomacy, Valor and Theology are your primary attributes from chapter 3 onwards.
Had no idea the table would be this popular. I put up a v2 and organized the more important stats you were talking about at the top. Also added some status names.

ciphas123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ciphas123 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:59 am
ciphas123 wrote:
Had no idea the table would be this popular. I put up a v2 and organized the more important stats you were talking about at the top. Also added some status names.
Thank you for this table! It is very much appreciated.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:59 am
ciphas123 wrote:
The game is a very interesting narrative driven game, almost like a "pick your adventure" kinda quest, or like going though all the text based games of old. This game is interesting but i doubt it can hold the attention of people for very long due to how it is.

Arkaih
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante (Editor) *V2* Better organized

Post by Arkaih »

Wow , amazing job , i struggle for like a whole day trying to make a table , cause couldnt find the pointers , thanks a lot , this game is amazing and you too thanksssss

Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hegenox »

Great table! Much appreciated! I've finished my Nobleman playthroughs and started another paths - could you add pointers for act 4 occupations for Conspirator and Priest as well as act 5 army pointers and overall province pointers (like Power, Church etc)?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Hegenox wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:00 pm
Great table! Much appreciated! I've finished my Nobleman playthroughs and started another paths - could you add pointers for act 4 occupations for Conspirator and Priest as well as act 5 army pointers and overall province pointers (like Power, Church etc)?
Ok, Im going to release an even better organized table, delete the stuff thats not used and even color code some things . Also going to see if I can find the Destiny pointers... The organization of the game is kindof weird though..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Hegenox wrote:
Ok check out the NEw organized/Color TABLE! Tell me what you think!

Secondarian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante (Editor) *V3* PErfectly Organized/Colored ALL Relevent stats

Post by Secondarian »

Hey, thanks for making the table. If I try to load your table, this is what it looks like and I can't change anything:

I'm on Cheant Engine 7.2 and run it as administrators. I own the game on Steam, newest version. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante (Editor) *V3* PErfectly Organized/Colored ALL Relevent stats

Post by gideon25 »

Secondarian wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 pm
Hey, thanks for making the table. If I try to load your table, this is what it looks like and I can't change anything:

I'm on Cheant Engine 7.2 and run it as administrators. I own the game on Steam, newest version. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
So..when you click on the personality tab in the game it doesn't populate? What about clicking on portraits? You are activating the top script first, "The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante v3" right? The newest version is 1.03, right?

You on Windows 10 64 bit?

Authority
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Authority »

Hello, thanks for creating this table. It really is amazing, changing my characters stats is great. But I was having problems when trying to change the relationships values of characters because the table doesn't updates the characters that are selected in the family tab, it's stuck on George Brante. I've tried restarting the game and opening the table again to check if maybe the script had loaded incorrectly but to no avail. Even shuting off and on again the script while inside the family tab. I've made sure that the first script is always activated. Any idea what could be happening?

kuzupata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kuzupata »

The table is super, thanks a lot!
But I can't change relationships. I've tried many times, but always only Gregor in the table.

Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hegenox »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:12 pm
Hegenox wrote:
Ok check out the NEw organized/Color TABLE! Tell me what you think!
Wow! Table is amazing now! All i needed and nicely organised. Thanks a bunch and kudos to you!

Although personally I wont find any use of it, but the only thing missing are some pointers for relationship statuses - after quick look I saw that for instance Jeanne specific statuses are missing.

Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hegenox »

kuzupata wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:43 am
The table is super, thanks a lot!
But I can't change relationships. I've tried many times, but always only Gregor in the table.
You must click the portrait of person in the game that you want to alter (in either Family or Relations tab) and the table should change to that character automatically! It works for me. IF it doesn't try installing the newest version of cheat engine!