The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante **Updated to 1.04.3* **(v2)**

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kuzupata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante (Editor) *V3* PErfectly Organized/Colored ALL Relevent stats

Post by kuzupata »

I have the latest version of the program - 7.2.
As you can see in the screenshot, I clicked on Lydia's portrait,but the program was Gregor. No matter what I have pressed the portrait - everywhere Gregor.
The second part of the table (stats) works fine.
I have a steam version of the game.
Hegenox wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:51 am
kuzupata wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:43 am
The table is super, thanks a lot!
But I can't change relationships. I've tried many times, but always only Gregor in the table.
You must click the portrait of person in the game that you want to alter (in either Family or Relations tab) and the table should change to that character automatically! It works for me. IF it doesn't try installing the newest version of cheat engine!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante (Editor) *V3* PErfectly Organized/Colored ALL Relevent stats

Post by gideon25 »

kuzupata wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:09 am
As you can see in the screenshot, I clicked on Lydia's portrait,but the program was Gregor. No matter what I have pressed the portrait - everywhere Gregor.
Hegenox wrote:
kuzupata wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:43 am
The table is super, thanks a lot!
But I can't change relationships. I've tried many times, but always only Gregor in the table.
You must click the portrait of person in the game that you want to alter (in either Family or Relations tab) and the table should change to that character automatically! It works for me. IF it doesn't try installing the newest version of cheat engine!
Please zip/rar your main game folder (max compression) and PM me a link (google drive prefer) and ill take a look to see if for some reason your version is slightly different. IF so I will post an alternate table with a correct script. It should be quite simple to check as I know exactly where in the code it reads the portrait info. Once compressed its a small game.

kuzupata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kuzupata »

Interesting. Everything works fine in the GOG version. On steam I can edit relations only with my grandfather (Gregor).
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:37 pm
kuzupata wrote:
Hegenox wrote:

Please zip/rar your main game folder (max compression) and PM me a link (google drive prefer) and ill take a look to see if for some reason your version is slightly different. IF so I will post an alternate table with a correct script. It should be quite simple to check as I know exactly where in the code it reads the portrait info. Once compressed its a small game.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

kuzupata wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:40 pm
Interesting. Everything works fine in the GOG version. On steam I can edit relations only with my grandfather (Gregor).
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:37 pm
kuzupata wrote:

Yes please send me the steam on PM. I would like to get a fix out there if some people can't use it..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante (Editor) *V2* Better organized

Post by gideon25 »

Hegenox wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:49 am

Wow! Table is amazing now! All i needed and nicely organised. Thanks a bunch and kudos to you!

Although personally I wont find any use of it, but the only thing missing are some pointers for relationship statuses - after quick look I saw that for instance Jeanne specific statuses are missing.
Well, you know you can add them right? Right click on the status script and select "set/change dropdown selection options"
It should look like this:

Well, if I don't have it in there you COULD see what number it shows then just add it exactly like it looks in that screenshot to the dropdown. IF you are looking for a specific status..well you could click on her portrait and start changing her status to any number thats not in that dropdown list click to a different portrait and back to Jeanne, if its blank, that number doesn't apply. So then you change to a different number and keep going thru all the numbers until you find one that applies. Add it to the dropdown menu like the others and keep going until you have all of her statuses added. OR you could replay the chapters and PURPOSEFULLY set a particular status with her IN GAME, see what the number is when you click her portrait and add that to the dropdown for future use.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Btw, I received a clean steam version and the table seemed to work fine with it.. If any manual savegame editing was done it may be best to start a new game and see if it works ok with a new game. If something is not working START a NEW GAME!

Secondarian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Secondarian »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:19 am
Secondarian wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 pm
Hey, thanks for making the table. If I try to load your table, this is what it looks like and I can't change anything:

I'm on Cheant Engine 7.2 and run it as administrators. I own the game on Steam, newest version. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
So..when you click on the personality tab in the game it doesn't populate? What about clicking on portraits? You are activating the top script first, "The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante v3" right? The newest version is 1.03, right?

You on Windows 10 64 bit?
Thanks, I didn't do it in the correct order, it works now :)

JackTreeBird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JackTreeBird »

So sometimes I'm completely unable to click the x to open the script for Relations(Not sure how to post screenshots on here but when I right click it says <<Error while scanning for AOB's : char_relations Error:Not all results found>>), and the times I can it is stuck on Gregor Brante and won't change no matter which portrait I click on. I started a new game and I'm having the same problem, any ideas to fix this?

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

I'm also experiencing the same problem - the Relations tab is stuck on Gregor Brante, won't change to anyone else no matter how I click the portrait.

mueller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mueller »

First of all,thank you for your effort :)

I have the Problem, that i can change the personality stats so that ingame, it shows that i have 11 scheeming of 10 needed, but the decision does not unlock nevertheless. Even the line that sais that i have 11 of 10, stays grey insted of turning black.

Any idea what the reason could be?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 am
I'm also experiencing the same problem - the Relations tab is stuck on Gregor Brante, won't change to anyone else no matter how I click the portrait.
Ok I added an alternate version..try that one and see if it fixes the portraits.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

mueller wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 pm

I have the Problem, that i can change the personality stats so that ingame, it shows that i have 11 scheeming of 10 needed, but the decision does not unlock nevertheless. Even the line that sais that i have 11 of 10, stays grey insted of turning black.

Did you try this:

So to unlock a different decision, exit to Main Menu then load/continue game THEN click on personality and change stats. If you need to change status, go and click on portrait and change status, NOW you can go back to the story and decision should be unlocked

Also might try setting it to 10.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:29 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 am
Ok I added an alternate version..try that one and see if it fixes the portraits.
Works for me now. Thanks. :)

aquaphx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante (Editor) *V4* Alternate

Post by aquaphx »

thank you a lot for this table. I just started playing the game. and i kinda a type of person who don't replay a game more than once. so thanks.

mueller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mueller »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:33 am
mueller wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Did you try this:

So to unlock a different decision, exit to Main Menu then load/continue game THEN click on personality and change stats. If you need to change status, go and click on portrait and change status, NOW you can go back to the story and decision should be unlocked

Also might try setting it to 10.
Unfortunately that did not solve it.