Outriders DEMO Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sina
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Outriders DEMO Table

Post by Sina »

Is there a way to increase the legendary loot drop rate without going to higher world tiers? Cause it looks like the devs can see which world tier you are playing on.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Jordo24 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:13 pm
is there a way to increase the overall loot chance, like if I want to get a loot drop for every enemy i kill?
or a loot drop increase for when loot actually drops? (example: when i kill a elite enemy and i get 2 legendary drops)
Sina wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:43 pm
Is there a way to increase the legendary loot drop rate without going to higher world tiers? Cause it looks like the devs can see which world tier you are playing on.
Yes, under Player>AttributeSet, you can edit the LootRarityModifier, DropChanceModAssault, DropChanceModShotgun, DropChanceModRifle and DropChanceModSidearm.

Jordo24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jordo24 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:12 am
Jordo24 wrote:
is there a way to increase the overall loot chance, like if I want to get a loot drop for every enemy i kill?
or a loot drop increase for when loot actually drops? (example: when i kill a elite enemy and i get 2 legendary drops)
Sina wrote:
Yes, under Player>AttributeSet, you can edit the LootRarityModifier, DropChanceModAssault, DropChanceModShotgun, DropChanceModRifle and DropChanceModSidearm.
is it possible to get loot for every kill, and does it have a maximum value, like if i put 999 would it be 999 times more likely or +999
% more likely?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Jordo24 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:19 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:12 am
Jordo24 wrote:
Sina wrote:
is it possible to get loot for every kill, and does it have a maximum value, like if i put 999 would it be 999 times more likely or +999
% more likely?
Modifiers are Percent based, so 0.75 would be 75% rarity increase. Not every enemy will drop an item. The Modifier just changes the rarity of an item that would have normally dropped from a kill.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's kinda funny seeing people loot the demo for the full game, just cuz whatever they loot moves over. I would laugh my fucking ass off if you grind to get whatever and the devs pull the plug: "we've decided your progress/level and items don't carry over" :D :D :D In fact, I encourage it, just so you're taught a lesson about greed.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:57 am
It's kinda funny seeing people loot the demo for the full game, just cuz whatever they loot moves over. I would laugh my fucking ass off if you grind to get whatever and the devs pull the plug: "we've decided your progress/level and items don't carry over" :D :D :D In fact, I encourage it, just so you're taught a lesson about greed.
People are grinding because when you breakdown a weapon or armor you unlock the mods that were on it, which you can then use to swap mods on other weapons/armor.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

well then...
[Link]

it's coming to xbox game pass so we need to make two tables of this.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:09 am
SunBeam wrote:
People are grinding because when you breakdown a weapon or armor you unlock the mods that were on it, which you can then use to swap mods on other weapons/armor.
Still irrelevant when you have a lot of other features like increased damage or instant kill. But that's what happens when people wanna "play legit" with swapped components in MP :) Just to have that advantage over others with modified weaponry. Who can tell you cheated your way through, right? :) Like I said in other posts, it's all about MP; none of this shit is to: test different difficulties, test AI, see how it feels, bla bla bullshit. No.. it's to gain advantage in any possible way in MP. Even a 0.01 damage increase is acceptable, cuz that's how human mind works: you KNOW you have something + vs. the opponent :D Even if infinitezimal... if that's a word.

Jordo24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jordo24 »

Anyone getting random internet connectivity issues where your forced out of the game world, only to log back in and a bunch of your gear is missing? Anyone think this is intentional?

Jordo24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jordo24 »

Is there a way to use your table to only drop exotic armor?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:08 am
well then...
[Link]

it's coming to xbox game pass so we need to make two tables of this.
Xbox Gamepass, not PC Gamepass. No need for 2 tables.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Jordo24 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:06 pm
Anyone getting random internet connectivity issues where your forced out of the game world, only to log back in and a bunch of your gear is missing? Anyone think this is intentional?
This has been happening to pretty much everyone since the demo came out, it's a bug that the devs are working on fixing.
Jordo24 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:27 pm
Is there a way to use your table to only drop exotic armor?
Nope, you can only get a few of the Legendary Weapons to drop, the other Legendary Weapons and Armor are not in the Drop Tables for the demo.

NaCLY Af
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NaCLY Af »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:57 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:09 am
SunBeam wrote:
Still irrelevant when you have a lot of other features like increased damage or instant kill. But that's what happens when people wanna "play legit" with swapped components in MP :) Just to have that advantage over others with modified weaponry. Who can tell you cheated your way through, right? :) Like I said in other posts, it's all about MP; none of this shit is to: test different difficulties, test AI, see how it feels, bla bla bullshit. No.. it's to gain advantage in any possible way in MP. Even a 0.01 damage increase is acceptable, cuz that's how human mind works: you KNOW you have something + vs. the opponent :D Even if infinitezimal... if that's a word.
There’s no “MP”. It’s strictly PVE from what I understand

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

NaCLY Af wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:20 am
There’s no “MP”. It’s strictly PVE from what I understand
..I didn't say PVP either. As long as you connect to some server, it's MP T_T. Just as you say a picture is "photoshopped", instead of modified; same here, "MP", instead of a game that has online components.

harakirinosaru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by harakirinosaru »

How do you change the existing stats on armor, i.e. the armor rolled with Firepower and you want Anomaly power?