Outriders DEMO Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders DEMO Table

Post by Idlehands88 »

Fieldmxrshxll wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:51 pm
the CT i downloaded says x64 shipping which is the same i used earlier on. so im confused as to which other x64 version
It's not the Table's version. It's the actual CE program, check your CE folder under C:/Program Files/Cheat Engine 7.1/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fieldmxrshxll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fieldmxrshxll »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:54 pm
Fieldmxrshxll wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:51 pm
the CT i downloaded says x64 shipping which is the same i used earlier on. so im confused as to which other x64 version
It's not the Table's version. It's the actual CE program, check your CE folder under C:/Program Files/Cheat Engine 7.1/
all i see is a bunch of dll's and these applications. are these the right CE?

Fieldmxrshxll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fieldmxrshxll »

Fieldmxrshxll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fieldmxrshxll »

i redownloaded CE but its still the x86 i see that has version 7.1 and above

harakirinosaru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by harakirinosaru »

Every time I try to add a skill to an object from the dumper it crashes the game.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

harakirinosaru wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:46 am
Every time I try to add a skill to an object from the dumper it crashes the game.
Ya that's because I don't use the Skill ID for it, I use the Skill's full Address instead (otherwise when you replace the Skill ID on one thing it'll change it on every other item that had that Skill). I thought I removed the Get Skill ID script before I uploaded the table, guess I didn't.

Fieldmxrshxll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fieldmxrshxll »

pls anyhelp with the table? mine doesnt seem to work. thanks

harakirinosaru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by harakirinosaru »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:57 am
harakirinosaru wrote:
Ya that's because I don't use the Skill ID for it, I use the Skill's full Address instead (otherwise when you replace the Skill ID on one thing it'll change it on every other item that had that Skill). I thought I removed the Get Skill ID script before I uploaded the table, guess I didn't.
So you can only replace skills, but not add them?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

harakirinosaru wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:43 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:57 am
harakirinosaru wrote:
So you can only replace skills, but not add them?
You can add them (2 is max). Just copy the Skill "ID" and search for it as 8 Byte Hex, then look for an area that has a bunch of Skill Addresses on the left side of the Memory Viewer

Jordo24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jordo24 »

is there a way to completely remove traces of cheating from my account? im going to delete all my characters, i don't want the repercussions of being banned from matchmaking, im fine with starting over fresh for all my characters, even if it means deleting my square enix account and making another one.
any help will be gratefully appreciated!!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ha wow. So even running the game without EAC is a bannable offense. What a joke. I disable EAC in every game that I play singleplayer, even if I'm not using cheats in that game. They're going to lose a ton of money on this. If they're flagging accounts on April 1st, everyone who got caught cheating will just refund through Steam and be done with it.

Also, I gotta say..only 200 cheaters identified? Either they're lying to put people at ease or they can't detect as well as they claim. There are multiple trainers for the demo across different sites. There is no way in hell only 200 people cheated -_-

Gunthunter69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gunthunter69 »

Can anyone help me on how to use the table overall, a little new to doing all this stuff, like the order in which i open and run stuff

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Careful about cheating when the game release imo don't risk it just delete all the data in demo if you really want to create a new steam account instead

I mean it possible they might just threating people about it but if it not they can tag your account with Game Ban which is not worth it at all for this game alone since it won't remove forever like vac ( i mean dev can remove it but i never saw them do it ) refund won't remove game ban tag if they ever game ban people account

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Careful about cheating when the game release imo don't risk it just delete all the data in demo if you really want to create a new steam account instead

I mean it possible they might just threating people about it but if it not they can tag your account with Game Ban which is not worth it at all for this game alone since it won't remove forever like vac ( i mean dev can remove it but i never saw them do it )
According to what they publicly said, they only saw 200 or so players cheating/obviously cheating. So I really think its just a threat more than anything, but still, be cautious when modding/hacking, as you would in ANY game, don't be too obvious with the crap you do.

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:34 am

Just search for the ID of an Armor you have (8 Bytes Hex). Then browse the Memory Region of each result until you find a spot that looks like this:
Spoiler
The Hex I have in the Red Boxes are the other IDs for the Armors, copy/paste the IDs you found until you find the one you're looking for. I haven't found an easier way.
Thank you for such an awesome cheat table, Idle. I have a question. Would you be willing to specify just a bit on what you mean (in your above quote) by the "spot that looks like this" (just above your spoiler)?

I am looking closely at your spoiler picture (specifically the memory view side) and I do not see anything that distinguishes it from any of the other memory view windows I get from my scan results.

I have searched in 8 byte hex a piece of my armor and gone through each scan result one by one in memory view following your red box pattern with some success. But I'm wondering if I'm missing a way to narrow down which address from the hex scan is the "correct" one to go through when I pull up the memory view on it. Or, is there no "correct" one and it is all just kind of random and you just need to weed out the results one by one?

EDIT: Please disregard - I am new(ish) to navigating cheat engines but I now see the differences. I've even stumbled on a bit of a pattern that let me find every legendary armor piece I wanted for all four characters.