Curse of the Dead gods | 45+ Pointers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Curse of the Dead gods | 45+ Pointers

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

Here is my cheat table for Curse of the Dead gods V1.23.3.6

Contents:
  • SCRIPTS:
    • One Hit Kill ; Kill enemies with single hit
    • Stealth ; Enemies wont detect you, but they will still start attacking in random directions if player is near them
    • Reset All Costs ; No Price/cost of object/items to be bought
    • Instant 2ndary Weapon Aim ; Instantly reach full aim of secondary weapon
  • POINTERS:
    • Spoiler

How To Use:
Well, most of the stuff is self explanatory, but here are a few, that needs instruction:
  • Invincibility and One Hit Kill: Well there is more than one way to achieve your goal. For invincibility you can either use proper invincibility Pointer available in [[POINTERS]] section or use current health pointer, Enable and freeze it, and you will not take any kind of damage. For OHK, Ive added a scripts for retards, and if you wanna be creative, you can individually increase your weapon's damage given in [[POINTERS]].
  • Stealth: Well, this scripts makes enemies blind about your existence. Enemies will still know that you are nearby and they will start attacking, but only in the direction they are already facing. They will not chase or attack you where you are standing.
  • In POINTERS section, the pointer Base Speed Multiplier is to increase the speed of thing related to your player like Walk speed, Aiming Speed, Dashing, Attacking etc. So use it wisely.
  • The most important thing that I will instruct you is about weapon pointer (ID and Slot). As you can see the IDs match (of current weapon in inv and Pointer to IDs):
    Now, NOT ALL the IDs in Weapon IDs pointer are useable, (most are, but not all). Using a wrong one will crash your game and I am NOT responsible for that . Now, how will you know that an ID is invalid? Well, here is how:
    See, I introduced an ID in ID-> but in Base Damage, the pointer is uninitialized, If I resume the game like this, Its gonna crash. So, either make the ID-> pointer 00 or introduce a new ID value that has proper pointer to the base damage.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Curse of the Dead gods V1.23.3.6 -F.CT
(44.2 KiB) Downloaded 272 times

Owyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Curse of the Dead gods | 45+ Pointers

Post by Owyn »

How do weapon IDs work? I try to save an ID from one game to carry it to the next one but in next one it doesn't work anymore...

Only use I could find is to mix up weapons from starting altars (tho, it crashes even after that when I change rooms or just try to save the game)

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

Owyn wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:35 pm
I try to save an ID from one game to carry it to the next one but in next one it doesn't work anymore...
Of course it doesnt work and game crashes. The game reallocated all objects when you change level or even proceed to next stage, that is why Ive provided pointers. You cannot save the value hoping to use in next game. Plus you need to have then bought in Forsaken Weapons tab in Shop.

follow_the_dopamine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by follow_the_dopamine »

This is really amazing! How did you find the all the weapon information? Even with your script I can't find it in the current patch of the game!

Are you intending on updating this script for the current patch? If you're considering it then you should know that the current patch is likely to be the last patch ever as development is no longer being funded by the publisher and the developers have no more updates planned :(