WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition +12 [Update 9]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition +12 [Update 9]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

The game can be found here

Player Scripts

-Max Health

-Lock Health

-Max Energy

-Max Food

-Half Food

-Lock Food

-Max Wakefulness

-Lock Wakefulness

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5 (can be edited)

-Speedhack x1 (can be edited)

-Speedhack x3 (can be edited)

Other

-Values

(Update 1) Renamed Max Food to Half Food and added a true Max Food. Replaced the mono bypass with a more perfected solution that should make the table work as any other table.

(Update 2) Fixed table after recent game update. Also fixed an oversight that caused Lock Health and Max Food to effect each other.

(Update 3) Fixed table after recent game update.

(Update 4) Fixed table after recent game update. Fixed minor oversight which decreased the chance of the table lasting through updates.

(Update 5) Improved reliability so (hopefully) script will work for more people.

(Update 6) Fixed table after recent game update.

(Update 7) Fixed table after game update.

(Update 8) Script will now properly activate the first time activated, instead of failing on the first click and activating on the second.

(Update 9) Fixed table after game update. Slightly optimized code for easier maintenance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 9) WolfQuestAE.CT
(23.88 KiB) Downloaded 2013 times
(Update 8) WolfQuestAE.CT
(24.14 KiB) Downloaded 591 times
(Update 7) WolfQuestAE.CT
(24.12 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
(Update 6) WolfQuestAE.CT
(25.07 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
(Update 5) WolfQuestAE.CT
(25.03 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
(Update 4) WolfQuestAE.CT
(25.27 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
(Update 3) WolfQuestAE.CT
(25.28 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
(Update 2) WolfQuestAE.CT
(27.41 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
(Update 1) WolfQuestAE.CT
(27.42 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
WolfQuestAE.CT
(29.36 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Mon May 16, 2022 12:01 pm, edited 18 times in total.

fluffyralsei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition +11

Post by fluffyralsei »

I'm not sure if this is intentional or if it's a mistake, but the "Max Food" option sets hunger to 50% instead of maxing it out. Just letting you know in case it actually is a bug that should be fixed
Last edited by fluffyralsei on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

fluffyralsei wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:04 am
I'm not sure if this is intended or if it's a mistake, but the "Max Food" option sets hunger to 50% instead of maxing it out. Just letting you know in case it actually is a bug that needs to be fixed
It's intentional since 100% hunger makes you "overfed" and reduces your stamina. 50% gives you the best balance. "Max" is intended to be the maximum hunger level before you start to be overfed.

fluffyralsei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fluffyralsei »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:50 am
It's intentional since 100% hunger makes you "overfed" and reduces your stamina. 50% gives you the best balance. "Max" is intended to be the maximum hunger level before you start to be overfed.
Thank you for the clarification! That being said, can you add a separate option to completely max out hunger if possible? When raising pups in Slough Creek it'd be nice to have that option available so that one can easily regurgitate food for pups at any time, which is impossible at 50% hunger, to prevent them from starving to death.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition +12 [Update 1]

Update's out. Renamed Max Food to Half Food and added a true Max Food. Replaced the mono bypass with a more perfected solution that should make the table work as any other table.

saeran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saeran »

made an account just to say thanks so much for making this! it's been super helpful [: i also wanted to ask, i don't know much about cheats and scripts, but is it possible for you to make a version of this where the player stat changes also affect your mate and pups? again i know nothing about coding so if it's impossible that's totally fine. keep up the great work! :]

imawakealright
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imawakealright »

Hello, I was wondering what Error:Failuredeterminingwhatflag+0means? I clicked on the glowing computer icon clicked on the wolfquest.AE then
I kept the list clicked on the box that says wolf quest anniversary, Error:Failuredeterminingwhatflag+0means popped up and keeps doing that? Perhaps it has something to do with the new version on WQ cause Error:Failuredeterminingwhatflag+0means never popped up until v1.0.7g.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition +12 [Update 2]

Update's out. Fixed table after recent game update. Also fixed an oversight that caused Lock Health and Max Food to effect each other.
imawakealright wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:53 pm
Hello, I was wondering what Error:Failuredeterminingwhatflag+0means? I clicked on the glowing computer icon clicked on the wolfquest.AE then
I kept the list clicked on the box that says wolf quest anniversary, Error:Failuredeterminingwhatflag+0means popped up and keeps doing that? Perhaps it has something to do with the new version on WQ cause Error:Failuredeterminingwhatflag+0means never popped up until v1.0.7g.
This was due to the game update. My latest table should fix the issue.

imawakealright
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imawakealright »

Okay, thank you for telling me why it kept doing that.

BluTheWolf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BluTheWolf »

Hey so i have a problem, a new version just came out, 1.0.7h, and i was wondering if you could update your table? I am unable to use the table in this version. Thanks!

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition +12 [Update 3]

Fixed table after recent game update.
BluTheWolf wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:05 am
Hey so i have a problem, a new version just came out, 1.0.7h, and i was wondering if you could update your table? I am unable to use the table in this version. Thanks!
Thanks for letting me know.

Braun1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Braun1 »

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I open up Update 3, there are no boxes to check, only the name of the game, despite following the instructions 100%

MissRosa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MissRosa »

Hey there! I was just wondering if you could help me... I use your table every single time I play but today I found that it just keeps popping up with 'failure to launch'... Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

sparkle8205
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sparkle8205 »

Could you add a cheat where hexes are always at 100% (obviously only the player's territory).. it just feels so tedious to mark all my territory pretty much daily in game

Lunanul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunanul »

The update broke the table again.