Persona® 5 Strikers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Persona® 5 Strikers

Post by KS212 »

zimpirate wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:05 pm

Good thing I did them all normally the first run of the game, I'm only doing it again to get all the recipes and kill the Dire baddies.
I'm going to need to do that too... I used the save decrypter to try to bring my JP PS4 save data over after decrypting the PS4 save w/ SW and it didn't like the PS4 format so I wound up taking a switch save file then just copying the specific inventory and compendium sections (in hex) over and reencrypting.

That worked great for Day 1 when there were no inventory/Persona compendium cheats available for getting all items, personas, etc... but it totally fucked up obtaining recipes... Now that we have an inventory editor I need to zero out all the Recipe key items, then actually trigger the obtains properly... It'll have to wait till NG+ :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:11 pm
zimpirate wrote:

Good thing I did them all normally the first run of the game, I'm only doing it again to get all the recipes and kill the Dire baddies.
I'm going to need to do that too... I used the save decrypter to try to bring my JP PS4 save data over after decrypting the PS4 save w/ SW and it didn't like the PS4 format so I wound up taking a switch save file then just copying the specific inventory and compendium sections (in hex) over and reencrypting.

That worked great for Day 1 when there were no inventory/Persona compendium cheats available for getting all items, personas, etc... but it totally fucked up obtaining recipes... Now that we have an inventory editor I need to zero out all the Recipe key items, then actually trigger the obtains properly... It'll have to wait till NG+ :(
Yeah, getting all the items is good and bad, good that you have all the accessories, bad that the recipes aren't counted even those you have them, thus making the all items cheat more downside than good. Thats why I only used the Weapons and Armor ones.

w1bi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by w1bi »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:59 pm
Be careful with the side quests that actually trigger dialog and stuff, don't use that 'complete request' for it. I've had it bug out and NOT trigger the dialog, then it won't ever complete no matter what you do since its 'marked' complete... tho this warning is already in there I'm sure.

Only use it for the stupid killfetch quests and such.
Any example? I still don't know which one has side story, yet I'm too lazy to do side quest and Request notification is annoying lmao.

I used it only for "kill x y times with z", and lavenza stuff. But I mistakenly enabled the "Kill X in Y Jail" and like having a legit info detail and some kind of second boss or sth. I accept the request, didn't realize I enabled it, didn't report, then go to that jail, found nothing. Kinda sad tho, but I don't really think it really have some connection from the main story.

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

w1bi wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:51 pm
Anyway, I got crashed when I went to Alice boss fight, crashed when I entered front area. Not sure what happened, I haven't look at debug log (if there's one, idk I haven't look around).
I don't know that, but it could be a Searchlight alert call bypass issue.
Try disabling "stealth mode" before moving to the location of the crash.

Jhon1234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon1234 »

Anyone has persona 5 strikers new game plus save file?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

w1bi wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Any example? I still don't know which one has side story, yet I'm too lazy to do side quest and Request notification is annoying lmao.

I used it only for "kill x y times with z", and lavenza stuff. But I mistakenly enabled the "Kill X in Y Jail" and like having a legit info detail and some kind of second boss or sth. I accept the request, didn't realize I enabled it, didn't report, then go to that jail, found nothing. Kinda sad tho, but I don't really think it really have some connection from the main story.
Pretty much the example you just gave, heh. Its hard to tell but as a general note if its not 'please deliver <materials>' or 'kill X number of <trash mob>' in a Jail that's already clear or anything that has a '1' mark next to it ie non repeatable... don't use.

w1bi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by w1bi »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:33 am
w1bi wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:51 pm
Anyway, I got crashed when I went to Alice boss fight, crashed when I entered front area. Not sure what happened, I haven't look at debug log (if there's one, idk I haven't look around).
I don't know that, but it could be a Searchlight alert call bypass issue.
Try disabling "stealth mode" before moving to the location of the crash.
Yes, I tried disabled that after Alice crash, seems ok for some hours playing. But my anxiety after I got caught by searchlight is really frustrating me lol. Thanks!
KS212 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:28 am
w1bi wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Pretty much the example you just gave, heh. Its hard to tell but as a general note if its not 'please deliver <materials>' or 'kill X number of <trash mob>' in a Jail that's already clear or anything that has a '1' mark next to it ie non repeatable... don't use.
Roger. Will take a look. Requests are getting sillier after 2 jails lol. not gonna bother with it. Thanks!

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

any way that i might request an add all persona ro compendium cheat?

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

mordaki987 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:23 am
any way that i might request an add all persona ro compendium cheat?
There is one already

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

there is? haven't fond it on any of the p5 strikers cts

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

mordaki987 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:12 am
there is? haven't fond it on any of the p5 strikers cts
Its in the table that was made by the OP.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

are you refering to the ct by daos collider on page 1?

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

Yup

SHSL_Software
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SHSL_Software »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:11 pm
zimpirate wrote:

Yeah about that.. I did the same but NG+ kinda doesn't reset recipes oops.- :(

SHSL_Software
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SHSL_Software »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:26 pm
Here's a script to get the inventory start address. Just open 'items' in the menu to update the pointer.
I'll update later with more items as I get them. (If someone has an item id list that would probably make things easier.)

Contains:
  • Weapons (Complete)
  • Armors
  • Accessories (Complete)
  • Items
  • Ingredients (Complete)
  • Materials (Probably Complete)
  • Cards (Complete)
  • Key Items (Probably Complete)
Everything else should be nearly complete; if not complete already.
If you know of something I'm missing, holler.

Also has bond points, money, & PP.

Made for Steam. (v1.0? Whatever the initially released version is.)

v9: Has everything I've found without going into NG+. Should have most of the key items. I think there's a recipe I missed, and there may be a key item for Lucifer. Anyways, it'll probably be a while till I complete the rest, but this should be more than enough for most people.
Old Versions
v8: Added everything I've found up to the end of the game. I probably missed a few things, and haven't touched post game yet, but it's probably got most of everything. Also added an offset for PP.
PS: Also includes the key items to unlock certain fusions. I may not have all of them yet.
inventory v8.ct

v7: Added all the new items (incl. items, materials, recipes, armors, key items, etc.) I've found up to 8/23. (A bit past Okinawa.) Also added an offset for money.
inventory v7.ct

v6: mistermag's update to include all the cards.
inventory v6.ct

v5: mistermag's update to include all the weapons.
inventory v5.ct

v4: Added a bunch more of everything. Has everything I've found up till 8/10. Weapons are grouped per character, added recipes, etc.
Also added bond points because it was nearby and I wanted it.
inventory v4.ct

v3: Added some more weapons/items/cards & the first 3 key items.
inventory v3.ct

v2: Fixed weapon start offset & added the first few weapons each person has access to, as well as a bunch more armors. Also merged in @mistermag's full list of accessories & some items.
inventory v2.ct

v1: Contains mostly the items I started the game with, and a few I could buy from shops. Armors/Items/Cards/Accessories
inventory v1.ct
Thanks to mistermag for the full list of accessories/weapons/cards & some items.

This literally saved my full NG+ save with the recipe key items thank you so so so much!!! <3