Persona® 5 Strikers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Persona® 5 Strikers

Post by Master_Builder »

VelHD wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:10 am
SpectralUltra wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:47 am
Whenever I try to use Persona stats editor on any Persona that had maxed out 1 of the stats to 99, it's unable to get the info of that persona.

EDIT: That persona doesn't has to be maxed out on one of the stats. It just needed to be strengthened once from one of the attributes.

EDIT2: Further testing, it seems the Persona needed to be max level and up one of the attributes once for the table to not picking up it's info.
Is there any solution to this problem that doesnt involve using an old save file or starting from 0?
Just change the injection point to something else. Look at a persona that works, find out what accesses the level address, then base a script off of that.
Here's standalone table that does exactly that. Super easy to make. It basically injects into the getPersonaLevel function. Everything else is practically C&P from Dhaos's script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
0FRget persona.ct
(10.54 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Last edited by Master_Builder on Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Akino wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:40 am
Akino wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:33 pm
legit steam vers? how about cracker vers? poor people like me don't have money to buy game.
and is there possible to add "all compendium" cheat?
thanks..
for people that play cracked version, just don't bother to came here.. let alone asking for cheats
they won't create cheat table for cracked version anyway.
and everyone ignore my comment. pretend like i'm not in here.
You're not ignored because you're using a cracked version of the game, you're ignored because you came in here, asked for a complicated script, contributed nothing, and now you're whining because you didn't get what you want. Ergo, you're ignored because you're entitled and childish. If you want a specific script for a game, then try to look into making it yourself, if you come up with nothing, then post your findings and work with someone else to get it done. If you don't even bother to try for yourself, then why should anyone else bother helping you?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Hell'o ppl. Quick question: are there secret (debug/enemy only/unobtainable) personas/skills?

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

Akino wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:41 am
Hey, calm down.
To be sure, most of the people who comment here are not coders.
However, there are many things you can do without writing code.
Thanks comment, press reputation, report script bugs, etc.
Socializing with people who just beg is tiring.
A good adult needs to understand.

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

Akino wrote:
You're not ignored because you're using a cracked version of the game, you're ignored because you came in here, asked for a complicated script, contributed nothing, and now you're whining because you didn't get what you want. Ergo, you're ignored because you're entitled and childish. If you want a specific script for a game, then try to look into making it yourself, if you come up with nothing, then post your findings and work with someone else to get it done. If you don't even bother to try for yourself, then why should anyone else bother helping you?
you're completely idiot are you? i just let others know that play cracked version to not request cheat.
dude if i can create a cheat (know the technique/way to create one) do you think
i'll bother my self to comment here? use your brain ahole.

and if yes that we normal user (that know nothing about cheats at all) can't request
just say so, mother f*cker.. is it hard to remind people rather than picking a fight with others?
how many do you think people that only know how to use, and only know how to create?
i'm childish? you're more childish then i am, if i'm 31 is childish what about you? sperm cell ????

i know you guys know how to create this cheats
but just chill, no need to flame others people that know nothing about create a cheats
at all. you son of B
I use the cracked version and these do work. If you don't know what you are doing to make then work then ask politely for help. Don't come in and start being a rude entitled individual. And yes the way you are coming across is childish, resorting to name calling and profanity. Just because you are 31 doesn't mean you can't be childish.

Again I use the cracked version and these can work if you look into it a bit

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

Utsu-Odin wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:23 am
Akino wrote:
you're completely idiot are you? i just let others know that play cracked version to not request cheat.
dude if i can create a cheat (know the technique/way to create one) do you think
i'll bother my self to comment here? use your brain ahole.

and if yes that we normal user (that know nothing about cheats at all) can't request
just say so, mother f*cker.. is it hard to remind people rather than picking a fight with others?
how many do you think people that only know how to use, and only know how to create?
i'm childish? you're more childish then i am, if i'm 31 is childish what about you? sperm cell ????

i know you guys know how to create this cheats
but just chill, no need to flame others people that know nothing about create a cheats
at all. you son of B
I use the cracked version and these do work. If you don't know what you are doing to make then work then ask politely for help. Don't come in and start being a rude entitled individual. And yes the way you are coming across is childish, resorting to name calling and profanity. Just because you are 31 doesn't mean you can't be childish.

Again I use the cracked version and these can work if you look into it a bit
proof it son, words without action/videos is empty for me.
we do have a lots of place where we can share anything with free.
i do also test the table as well but for me only work is
just edit persona skill that's all.

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

Akino wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:01 am
i know he just a f* kiddo.
i'm a simple man, you respect me i respect you back
you pick a fight with me then ready urself to get punch.
if us not coders can't request just say so, as simple as that.
why you need to insult me? is it fun to insult people that know nothing about coders?
good adult think before speak. the reason i get trigger cuz that son of b* insult me in the first place.
so i apologize if i toxic.
Not only you, but those who behave like you do not know how much effort and time the cheatmaker has spent trying to achieve it.
You should just try to understand.
I even though I bought the game, I had a hard time getting the cracked version, statically analyzing the executable, and reporting the operation on the first post for you.
And I see your comment,
Akino wrote:
Akino wrote:
legit steam vers? how about cracker vers? poor people like me don't have money to buy game.
thanks..
for people that play cracked version, just don't bother to came here.. let alone asking for cheats
I don't feel any respect there.
We are many times more trial and error than you.
If you want to be respected, let's cooperate.

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:38 am
Akino wrote:
i know he just a f* kiddo.
you pick a fight with me then ready urself to get punch.
if us not coders can't request just say so, as simple as that.
why you need to insult me? is it fun to insult people that know nothing about coders?
good adult think before speak. the reason i get trigger cuz that son of b* insult me in the first place.
so i apologize if i toxic.
Not only you, but those who behave like you do not know how much effort and time the cheatmaker has spent trying to achieve it.
You should just try to understand.
I even though I bought the game, I had a hard time getting the cracked version, statically analyzing the executable, and reporting the operation on the first post for you.
And I see your comment,
Akino wrote:
Akino wrote:
thanks..
I don't feel any respect there.
We are many times more trial and error than you.
If you want to be respected, let's cooperate.
how can i appreciate your work, if i can't use your table at all?
how can i help you to list a bug while the table not compatible with my version?
dude, i understand i'm also an IT person, so i fucking know how hard just
to create a program. the thing is the program you create can't be use for people
that play cracked version. you want to know what option we cracked version can use?
only persona edit skill. and that's all...
and you can't even modif their stats! literally just edit skill.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Akino wrote:
Respect is earned with effort, not given for free. If you think people should respect you just because you're old, then you're the one getting punched. Funny you called zach a kid, imagine a kid having more coding skills than you, a 31 year old man who bullies kids. You're beyond simple, you're a simpleton.

Also, since it's not posted here yet, here's the save decrypter in case anyone need it, might be helpful for figuring out persistent data structs like bond skills and whatnot.[Link]. Just to be clear, the tables in this thread work on my cracked copy too, save for the 4 "99" scripts.

EDIT: Akino just sent me a PM threatening me in private lol. If you're reading this Akino, only kids ask others online to come over to brawl it out irl. Threat of violence is the hallmark of barbaric simpleton. Be glad I even took the time to address your message since I find it amusing. Your threat is empty and pointless as expected.

SpectralUltra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpectralUltra »

variante wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:51 am
Akino wrote:
Respect is earned with effort, not given for free. If you think people should respect you just because you're old, then you're the one getting punched. Funny you called zach a kid, imagine a kid having more coding skills than you, a 31 year old man who bullies kids. You're beyond simple, you're a simpleton.

Also, since it's not posted here yet, here's the save decrypter in case anyone need it, might be helpful for figuring out persistent data structs like bond skills and whatnot.[Link]. Just to be clear, the tables in this thread work on my cracked copy too, save for the 4 "99" scripts.

EDIT: Akino just sent me a PM threatening me in private lol. If you're reading this Akino, only kids ask others online to come over to brawl it out irl. Threat of violence is the hallmark of barbaric simpleton. Be glad I even took the time to address your message since I find it amusing. Your threat is empty and pointless as expected.
Thanks for this.

Also lol, what Akino said contradicted to what they are doing at this point.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

variante wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:51 am
Akino wrote:

Report him. We don't tolerate that here.

w1bi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by w1bi »

I joined this forum for the drama lmao.

Man, imagine complaining to someone that providing cheat for free because they don't know how to create one. Feels like my boss asking me to do some unusual chores. But even my boss pays me lmao. That guy really needs a phantom thief ;)

Anyway, I got crashed when I went to Alice boss fight, crashed when I entered front area. Not sure what happened, I haven't look at debug log (if there's one, idk I haven't look around).

And the complete request, when it's completed, I still got checkbox on some request. IDK whats the deal, is it intended? Or it's just repeatable request? This was my first playthrough and I'm too lazy to do leveling and stuff, so I don't really know whats with this and that. All I really care is story lol.

Other than that, works really well on Steam Version.

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

w1bi wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:51 pm
I joined this forum for the drama lmao.

Man, imagine complaining to someone that providing cheat for free because they don't know how to create one. Feels like my boss asking me to do some unusual chores. But even my boss pays me lmao. That guy really needs a phantom thief ;)

Anyway, I got crashed when I went to Alice boss fight, crashed when I entered front area. Not sure what happened, I haven't look at debug log (if there's one, idk I haven't look around).

And the complete request, when it's completed, I still got checkbox on some request. IDK whats the deal, is it intended? Or it's just repeatable request? This was my first playthrough and I'm too lazy to do leveling and stuff, so I don't really know whats with this and that. All I really care is story lol.

Other than that, works really well on Steam Version.
For some of the requests you can do them more than once, just see if "Done" is behind the checkbox, if it is this you have done it once.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Be careful with the side quests that actually trigger dialog and stuff, don't use that 'complete request' for it. I've had it bug out and NOT trigger the dialog, then it won't ever complete no matter what you do since its 'marked' complete... tho this warning is already in there I'm sure.

Only use it for the stupid killfetch quests and such.

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:59 pm
Be careful with the side quests that actually trigger dialog and stuff, don't use that 'complete request' for it. I've had it bug out and NOT trigger the dialog, then it won't ever complete no matter what you do since its 'marked' complete... tho this warning is already in there I'm sure.

Only use it for the stupid killfetch quests and such.
Good thing I did them all normally the first run of the game, I'm only doing it again to get all the recipes and kill the Dire baddies.