Persona® 5 Strikers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Persona® 5 Strikers

Post by subeng »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:03 pm
subeng wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:00 pm
The Black X wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:54 am

Is It maybe outscaled bond skill level?
At first l thought of that too but bond skills applies to the whole party. Here it applies to only for one for the character you modified. Also all bond skills level remain the same when l modified the damage boost address. So l'm really not sure how it works.
Intresting. Remember what did you search for to find that out? Also most importantly, does the edit remains after save and reboot?
yeah cheat is saved into the save files itself without having to edit them again. l think l was changing the ATTACK stats for the characters around (the one shows up for each characters when you go to STAT in menu) then l randomly modified the address near them to see what happened.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Very well Ty. I'll check that out too later.
Edit:
Checked, you Just changed Atk+ value in the table that's supposed to stay to 0 all the time.
For every 1 you put, char's Attack Is increased by 4, resulting in huge Attack stat, also the displayed Number Is bugged After a certain amount and the game stops reflecting the true value.
That only affects normal combo attacks and special (showtime).

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:14 pm
Very well Ty. I'll check that out too later.
Edit:
Checked, you Just changed Atk+ value in the table that's supposed to stay to 0 all the time.
For every 1 you put, char's Attack Is increased by 4, resulting in huge Attack stat, also the displayed Number Is bugged After a certain amount and the game stops reflecting the true value.
That only affects normal combo attacks and special (showtime).
Can you tell me which table has the address? l think l just messed up my saves because l modified it too much until Joker normal attack does 800 damage. Now l can't find the address again so can't get it back down . Now l can't combo because most enemies dies in 1 hit and l can't kick Joker out of the party so Joker AI controled just hog all the kills.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

The 1st post One. Has the pointer for currently selected character with the option we talk above. If the pointer Is not working for you (as for me as well) you can search joker's Total EXP (PE on Botton left of the screen while viewimg stats) and browser Memory region. The Atk boost value should be somewhere close.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:24 pm
The 1st post One. Has the pointer for currently selected character with the option we talk above. If the pointer Is not working for you (as for me as well) you can search joker's Total EXP (PE on Botton left of the screen while viewimg stats) and browser Memory region. The Atk boost value should be somewhere close.

Thanks , found it. It's 10th byte after the exp. Finally l'm able to bring it down. You just save my save files. l was about to start over. lol

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

subeng wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:46 pm
The Black X wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:24 pm

Thanks , found it. It's 10th byte after the exp. Finally l'm able to bring it down. You just save my save files. l was about to start over. lol
Glad you managed to fix.
It's a pleasure to explain stuff to ppl that can understand

thegreat11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thegreat11 »

Does anyone else have problems with the inventory 99 code? When I try to use it, the game crashes and then I can't use it again when I boot it back up.

Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Korados »

Is this table still maintained? I have the Version 1.02 of the game and I can't activate Get Armor all 99 and Get Accessories all 99. When I enter the script editor and click on OK, I get an error message:

Thank you for your help!

Giozztan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Giozztan »

Is there a way to add cheat table to Persona 5 Strikers in Yuzu?

Giozztan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Giozztan »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:26 pm
Options:
Other options:
Notes:
  • Required that you use Cheat Engine 7.1 or later because of "registersymbol" and "label" now support multiple definitions in one line.
  • I'll update this post until I'm satisfied with the functionality of the table. And I may update this Notes to answer your question. Don't miss it. (When I update, the edit history date at the bottom of this post will also be updated)
  • Whether I can meet your request will depend on my free time, my mood, and the difficulty of the coding.
  • I created a table on legit Steam version. If your game executable is a cracked version, you can not use the Get item scripts. (The executable cracked by ElAmigos)
  • Unless you have received a Request reward, disabling "Request already completed" will return it to unfinished.
  • "Forced registration for Persona in Compendium" allows you to buy Persona that you haven't got yet. However, it depends on the level of the hero.
  • A post about the risks of Get item scripts.

Edit 5.1:
  • Fixed an issue with this post. Thanks SpectralUltra and Master_Builder.
  • Fixed "Character stats editor".
    Same issue as the "Persona stats editor" above.
    game.CT
Old:
Edit 4:
  • The table half-bug here has been resolved.
    game.CT
Edit 3:
  • Fixed "Stealth mode" so added the ability to bypass Searchlight alert calls.
  • Added "Request already completed".
    game.CT
Edit 2:
  • Renamed some scripts.
  • Expanded "Persona stats editor".
  • Added "Character stats editor" and "Forced registration for Persona".
    game.CT
Edit 1:
  • Changed "Infinite SP" to "Ignore Skill Cost".
  • Added "Always SHOWTIME", "Band EXP Multiplier", "Get MASTER ARTS Quicker" and "Infinite PP".
  • Added InfinityArts's Dropdown list, Thanks for the list.
    game.CT
Edit 0:
game.CT
Can this work for Persona 5 strikers on yuzu emulator?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Giozztan wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:46 am
It's an exe compiled completely differently (for ARM), and then run through an emulator which is going to recompile/interpret that back to x86 bytecode. There's not a snowballs chance in hell any of it'll work on a completely different thing like that.

Giozztan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Giozztan »

Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:36 pm
Giozztan wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:46 am
It's an exe compiled completely differently (for ARM), and then run through an emulator which is going to recompile/interpret that back to x86 bytecode. There's not a snowballs chance in hell any of it'll work on a completely different thing like that.
That's sad to hear. I was hoping to try speedrun my 2nd playthrough to get lucifer

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:26 pm
Here's a script to get the inventory start address. Just open 'items' in the menu to update the pointer.
I'll update later with more items as I get them. (If someone has an item id list that would probably make things easier.)

Contains:
  • Weapons (Complete)
  • Armors
  • Accessories (Complete)
  • Items
  • Ingredients (Complete)
  • Materials (Probably Complete)
  • Cards (Complete)
  • Key Items (Probably Complete)
Everything else should be nearly complete; if not complete already.
If you know of something I'm missing, holler.

Also has bond points, money, & PP.

Made for Steam. (v1.0? Whatever the initially released version is.)

v9: Has everything I've found without going into NG+. Should have all of the key items. Anyways, it'll probably be a while till I complete the rest, but this should be more than enough for most people.
Old Versions
v8: Added everything I've found up to the end of the game. I probably missed a few things, and haven't touched post game yet, but it's probably got most of everything. Also added an offset for PP.
PS: Also includes the key items to unlock certain fusions. I may not have all of them yet.
inventory v8.ct

v7: Added all the new items (incl. items, materials, recipes, armors, key items, etc.) I've found up to 8/23. (A bit past Okinawa.) Also added an offset for money.
inventory v7.ct

v6: mistermag's update to include all the cards.
inventory v6.ct

v5: mistermag's update to include all the weapons.
inventory v5.ct

v4: Added a bunch more of everything. Has everything I've found up till 8/10. Weapons are grouped per character, added recipes, etc.
Also added bond points because it was nearby and I wanted it.
inventory v4.ct

v3: Added some more weapons/items/cards & the first 3 key items.
inventory v3.ct

v2: Fixed weapon start offset & added the first few weapons each person has access to, as well as a bunch more armors. Also merged in @mistermag's full list of accessories & some items.
inventory v2.ct

v1: Contains mostly the items I started the game with, and a few I could buy from shops. Armors/Items/Cards/Accessories
inventory v1.ct
Thanks to mistermag for the full list of accessories/weapons/cards & some items.
Works great.Thanks :)

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:26 pm
Options:
Other options:
Notes:
  • Required that you use Cheat Engine 7.1 or later because of "registersymbol" and "label" now support multiple definitions in one line.
  • I'll update this post until I'm satisfied with the functionality of the table. And I may update this Notes to answer your question. Don't miss it. (When I update, the edit history date at the bottom of this post will also be updated)
  • Whether I can meet your request will depend on my free time, my mood, and the difficulty of the coding.
  • I created a table on legit Steam version. If your game executable is a cracked version, you can not use the Get item scripts. (The executable cracked by ElAmigos)
  • Unless you have received a Request reward, disabling "Request already completed" will return it to unfinished.
  • "Forced registration for Persona in Compendium" allows you to buy Persona that you haven't got yet. However, it depends on the level of the hero.
  • A post about the risks of Get item scripts.

Edit 5.1:
  • Fixed an issue with this post. Thanks SpectralUltra and Master_Builder.
  • Fixed "Character stats editor".
    Same issue as the "Persona stats editor" above.
    game.CT
Old:
Edit 4:
  • The table half-bug here has been resolved.
    game.CT
Edit 3:
  • Fixed "Stealth mode" so added the ability to bypass Searchlight alert calls.
  • Added "Request already completed".
    game.CT
Edit 2:
  • Renamed some scripts.
  • Expanded "Persona stats editor".
  • Added "Character stats editor" and "Forced registration for Persona".
    game.CT
Edit 1:
  • Changed "Infinite SP" to "Ignore Skill Cost".
  • Added "Always SHOWTIME", "Band EXP Multiplier", "Get MASTER ARTS Quicker" and "Infinite PP".
  • Added InfinityArts's Dropdown list, Thanks for the list.
    game.CT
Edit 0:
game.CT
Works great,thanks :)

Peepo69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peepo69 »

I would appreciate it if you could update it so you can swap Party Member Personas also.