DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT (Steam) UPDATED - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dragonloverlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT (Steam) UPDATED - Cheat Table

Post by dragonloverlord »

I Noticed that the existing cheat tables for DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT had not been updated recently so I fixed a few options and with any luck I will be able to fix the rest as well.

For now here is what's working:

-- 9999 Bravery
-- Inf Dash
-- Inf Stage Time
-- Inf Ex Skill Use

These are the options I have yet to fix:

-- Enemy Bravery 0
-- Gil Pointer
-- Character Exp Multiplier
-- Player Exp Multiplier

I have added a section for the more experimental options I made and listed them below:

-- No Damage To Player (Affects Enemies As Well) : As it stands this option makes everything invincible enemies included. However it could still be of use in testing combat setups also if your attack or an enemies exceed the maximum HP of the recipient it will still kill them.

If you encounter any issues with the table let me know and I will try to fix it if I can.

Link to original table:

viewtopic.php?p=82197#p82197

DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE ONLINE! IF I RUN INTO SOMEONE CHEATING IN MULTIPLAYER I WILL REPORT!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
dffnt-Update 1.CT
(20.85 KiB) Downloaded 1416 times
dffnt.CT
(18.2 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

Yobbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT (Steam) UPDATED - Cheat Table

Post by Yobbo »

Whats the possibility of being able to force online rank up? There aren't enough people in ranked to progress through mythril since even a single bot causes a void match with no points awarded or deducted.
Also, there is a lot of exclusive icons, titles, and music that cannot be normally unlocked. It would be cool to have everything unlocked but I don't know how to do either of these things.

frenckh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frenckh »

thanks for those tables but please don't be bigoted or intrusive , no need to report anything

dragonloverlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dragonloverlord »

I personally don't care if you use the cheat table online but out of respect for the original table's author and in order to conform with the sites rules I added the statement as it was included in the original tables post by JessieKazama at: viewtopic.php?p=82197#p82197

Also this forum site has it in its rules that any online cheat tables that grief the gameplay of others are not allowed and due to the way this final fantasy game works it not possible at least from my understanding to specifically stop a cheat from working if online. Therefore the "don't use this online" is a means of making me liable for if you do decide to use it online.

If you would like to view the rules your self for any reason there located at: viewtopic.php?p=34#p34

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Hope you update it soon for exp and gil. And maybeyou can add for hp too.

Artharron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Artharron »

dragonloverlord wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:46 am
I Noticed that the existing cheat tables for DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT had not been updated recently so I fixed a few options and with any luck I will be able to fix the rest as well.

For now here is what's working:

-- 9999 Bravery
-- Inf Dash
-- Inf Stage Time
-- Inf Ex Skill Use

These are the options I have yet to fix:

-- Enemy Bravery 0
-- Gil Pointer
-- Character Exp Multiplier
-- Player Exp Multiplier

I have added a section for the more experimental options I made and listed them below:

-- No Damage To Player (Affects Enemies As Well) : As it stands this option makes everything invincible enemies included. However it could still be of use in testing combat setups also if your attack or an enemies exceed the maximum HP of the recipient it will still kill them.

If you encounter any issues with the table let me know and I will try to fix it if I can.

Link to original table:

viewtopic.php?p=82197#p82197

DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE ONLINE! IF I RUN INTO SOMEONE CHEATING IN MULTIPLAYER I WILL REPORT!
Would it be possible for you, or anyone else here with the knowledge, to tell me how to hack the stamina gauge as well as both the exp gauges? It's a royal pain grinding for all of eternity trying to level up my characters, especially when there's another hellish thing like the stamina gauge making things more difficult than it needs to be. Also, great work, and thanks in advance! :D

Btw, did you manage to fix the codes that weren't working and get them to function like they should? Just curious as to what the condition of the CT is.

sxthsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sxthsu »

hello, is there any one here that has the updated version for this trainer?

santoryu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by santoryu »

Anyone that still need treasure and gils, they can be easilly found with a 4 byte scan (gild) and 2 byte for treasure

Still looking for exp char/player now

backtorob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by backtorob »

Yeah we need an update please